You Have No Idea, My Dear Alp...

By eternity_xx

•••Completed••• ••He pushes me against a wall, like yesterday, but this time he starts trailing small kisses... More

•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9• (Date Part 1)
•10• (Date Part 2)
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
•35•
•36•
•37•
•38•
•39•
•40•
•41•
•42•
•43•
•44•
•45•
•46•
•47•
•48•
•49•
•50•
•Epilogue•
•Final Authors Note•
•Important (And Exciting) Authors Note•
•Sequel•

•24•

146K 5.4K 564
By eternity_xx

•Mara's POV•

I'm sure he could feel my trembling lips under his hand, but he just smiles at me like nothing is wrong.

Another guy comes over and hands Cam what looks like duck tape.

Oh, hell no.

Before I can protest, Cam gives me a warning look and covers my mouth. I feel a tear escape my eye and he cups my face.

"I'm not going to hurt you Mara." Cam whispers.

"Ryder! Ryder?" I try to mind-link but I feel like I'm not getting through.

The other guy takes my arms and ties them around the tree.

"You're probably wondering what's happening right now?" Cam asks.

I nod my head slightly.

"This is a warning, a warning of what I can do Mara." He says.

I look around frantically, searching for anyone.

"And you're probably wondering why you can't get through to your precious mate?" He asks.

I look at him.

He holds up a cloth and brings it forward, slowly peeling off the duck tape with his other hand.

"Too bad you won't find out today." He finishes as he replaces the tape with the cloth.

I feel my eye drop and my vision blurring.

The last thing I see is Cam smirking before I drift into unconsciousness.

•Ryder's POV•

"Who are we missing?" Trent asks.

"Mara." I reply.

"Can't you smell her?" Dad asks.

"No." I reply.

"We put mud on our faces before, it probably masks her scent." Josh replies.

"Mara, where are you?" I mind-link her, but I don't think I'm getting to her for some reason.

"I can't hear her through mind-link." I say.

Mum frowns, "I'll take the boys inside."

"No mum. I want to stay." Finn replies.

"Finn, not now. Come on." Mum says sturnly.

He looks at me pleadingly.

I sigh, "He can stay with me the whole time."

Finn smiles.

"Ryder." Mum says.

"It's his birthday mum." I reply.

She sighs, "Fine, but the other boys come."

She takes them and looks back at me, giving me a nod.

"Stay by my side the whole time, Finn." I say.

He nods.

Mandy and Layla look scared, Cole and Trent rush to them to help.

"What if something's happened?" Mandy whispers.

"Nothing wrong, everything's going to be okay." Cole replies soothingly.

I start walking through the forest, everyone has torches now and has flicked on their werewolf instincts.

I'm sniffing contanstly, trying to pick up something like Mara.

I don't smell her, but I do smell something different.

"Do you smell that?" I ask Josh.

He sniffs the air and gives me a confused look, "It's not rouge, but it's not a pack member. What is that?"

We get closer to the scent and I see something flee in the distance, I release a growl and search around frantically for anything.

As my torch light brushes past a tree, I do a double take and bring the torch back. I see a rope tying a well-manicured hand to a tree.

I drop the torch and sprint towards the tree, rounding it. My heart clentches at the sight, my beautiful mate unconscious and tied to a tree.

"Josh! Trent!" I call.

I lift up her heavy head in my hands, "Mara? Mara can you hear me?" I ask.

Josh and Trent come and frown at the sight, but don't waste time as they start untying the ropes.

I notice Mara's eyes flutter a little, "Mara?" I whisper.

"Ryder?" She asks, her voice a little husky.

"You're safe, you're fine." I say and touch my forehead with hers.

"I'm tired." She says.

"I'll get you to bed." I reply.

I feel her body come away from the tree and scoop her in my arms, carrying her bridal-style.

"Let's get back to the pack house." I say.

Everyone nods and follows.

"Dad, can you mind-link the pack doctor?" I ask.

He nods and I look down at Mara in my arms.

Nothing is going her hurt her again.

Nothing.

•Mara's POV•

I feel myself coming back and flutter my eyes open, the sun shines directly into my face as the curtains aren't shut.

I squint and look around, seeing a room I'm not common with.

"Ryder?" I ask through mind-link, hoping it will work this time.

In about a minute, Ryder comes barging through the door. He sits on the edge of my bed and brushes the hair off my face with his fingers.

"Hey." I smile.

"Hey." He replies.

"What happened?" I ask.

"You don't remember?" He asks.

"Well, yeah. But how did I end up here?" I gesture to the room.

"I was carrying you back and you fell asleep. Do you know who did that to you?" He asks.

I really should tell him, he deserves to know and I feel bad lying.

I shake my head, "I didn't see the face."

But, after what Cam did to me last night, I can't risk anyone getting hurt.

He growls, "We're going to find them, don't worry." He leans down and kisses my forehead.

I nod and grab his face, pressing my lips to his own. He shifts his position so he can deepen the kiss, cupping my face with one hand while he supports himself with the other one.

His tongue grazes my lower lip and I open for entry, his hand cupping my face travel down to my waist and he pulls me to him, arching my back.

I pull away gasping for air, Ryder continues kissing me down my neck.

"I need to take a shower." I say.

I feel him smile against my collarbone, "Room for one more?"

I push him away and get up smirking, "Only in your dreams Ryder."

"Oh trust me, you're already there." He grins.

I roll my eyes and stop short before the shower, "What can I change into?" I ask.

Ryder gets up, "I'll get some clothes for you, they'll be on your bed."

"Thanks." I smile.

"Anything for you." He says before going out of the door.

I go into the en suite and slip into the shower, the water washing away all my worries about Cam and not telling Ryder.

Too bad it only lasts ten minutes.

When I get out, I wrap myself tightly in my white towel and open the door to the bedroom I was staying in. Fresh clothes lay on the now-made bed and no one is in the room.

I take the clothes and go back into the bathroom to get changed. When I come back out, I hear some racket in the hallway outside my closed door.

I walk closer to the door and use my tiger hearing to help listen.

"I think it was Cam." A voice says, I recognise it as Ryder.

"We don't know that Ryder, it could have been anyone. Seeing a Luna in the dark by herself, any rouge that walked past could of taken advantage of her." The other voice says.

"What are we supposed to do Cole? If Cam's back, how do we approach the situation?" Ryder asks.

So the other person is Cole, I didn't realise they were talking again.

"He wouldn't just come back for a friendly visit. He must want something." Cole says.

Ryder sighs, "We'll talk later, I need to check on Mara."

"Alright." Cole finishes. I hear footsteps coming to the door and I go and quickly sit on the bed.

Ryder enters and smiles, "Want to go? We can get breakfast on the way."

I stand up, "Yeah, sounds good."

We walk out and I am thankful to see a car in the driveway, I love the bike but today I want to ride in an inclosed vehicle.

Once we drive off, I lean my head against the cool window. We're starting to head into winter, so it's starting to get a little cool.

Ryder is definitely on to something, he must have seen Cam. Maybe that's why he was acting weird yesterday, Cam seems to follow me like a stalker.

Well, that's what he is. A stalker.

"You're thinking." Ryder comments.

I nod, still looking out the window, "I am."

"What about?" He asks.

I sigh, "Stuff."

He quickly stops to get something to eat and comes back with some take-away pancakes. I dig in and he chuckles, I notice that we drive past the school.

"Don't we have school?" I ask.

Ryder shakes his head, "It starts again tomorrow."

I sigh, "Right."

He looks at me, "Dad talked to me today."

I look at him as he looks back to the road.

"Okay, about what?" I ask.

"Becoming the real Alpha." He replies.

"Oh. What did he say?" I question.

Ryder sighs, "He wants to hold a ceremony this Sunday."

"This Sunday? That's six days away." I state.

He nods, "Yep."

I take a breath, "So that means I will become the real Luna too, right?"

He nods again, "That's right."

"Well okay then." I say.

Ryder looks at me, "Really?"

I laugh, "Ryder, we're going to become the real Alpha's anyway. Why not do it now?"

He chuckles, "I feel like we're getting married."

I laugh, "That would be for the second time."

We pull up at my house and I get out, leaning back into the open window I reach in and give Ryder a quick kiss.

"I'll talk to you later?" I ask.

He nods, "Yep."

I back away and wave as he drives off, I see Cam in the forest behind and give him a quick nod.

He gives me his evil smirk and turns around, shifting into his wolf and running off.

I suddenly get a jolt of adrenaline, because I find myself running after him and shifting too.

I catch sight of him and instead of running along the ground like he is, I jump up to the trees and jump from branch to branch. That way if he turns around he won't see me as well.

We run for about half an hour, maybe forty-five minutes, I just know that we are no longer in my territory.

He stops at a old looking cabin, obviously abandoned. He goes behind a tree and shifts, coming back in some low-hanging jeans.

He looks around quickly, I sink into the tree deeper, and then he goes inside.

I shift and jump down from the trees, staying hidden behind the trunk. Just as I'm about to step out, a car pulls out and some big men get out of it.

I peek from around the tree and see if I can recognise any of them.

One stands out from the rest, for some reason I feel like I know that dirty blonde hair anywhere.

He turns around to face one of the other men and I gasp a little.

Ryan?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hello!

I'm so excited right now because season 3 of Revenge starts in like just under 2 hours and I can't wait!

Anyway hope you liked the chapter! Please vote and comment!

Thanks! xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 143 23
[completed!] Under editing! Man kind, invincible and scared of nothing. We were the superior race, and we revelled in it. We all thought we were the...
100K 5.5K 37
"D-Daniel, your name is Daniel." I said and stopped on the road. He didn't look at me and I take a couple of steps, leaning up against a tree. He st...
508 50 40
"We only have one mate in a world of millions, if you should find yours treasure them and protect them with your life" That was what Joseph's mother...
8K 104 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...