The Billionaire's Bond

By Makris_Stories

COMPLETED FULL STORY Denisse Abucay doesn't know what trouble was until she met the man of her dreams. Once l... More

1 - The End
2 - Don't Talk To Strangers
3 - Inferno
4 - His Offer
6 - White Lies
7-Nightmare
8-Flames Hope
9-Long Hair
10-Shopping Spree
11-Contract Signing
12-First Date
13-Stars
14-Guardian Angel
15-New Day
16- Good Night
17-He's back!
18-The Promise
19-Secrets
20-Truth
21-Regret
22-Reprieve
23-Answers
24-Reunion
25-Pain
26-Second Chance
27-Emergency
28-Mirrors
29-Yes
30-Love
31-Love Sick
32-Surprise
33-Haunting
34-Hatred
35-Misery
36-More Secrets
37-Destiny
38-Acceptance
39-Beginning
40-Bliss
Author's Note
Announcement
TBB - The Book Version

5 - Her Terms

11.5K 306 41
By Makris_Stories

Nang makabalik siya sa kaniyang upuan. Iniabot ko ang folder na naglalaman ng revisions ko.

"I have my own terms. Think of it as an improvement to OUR contract. Unless you accept, I won't sign anything."

Para saan pa at naging Business Management major ako kung hindi ko naman kayang imanage ang sarili kong business.

1. The Company hereby employs Denisse Abucay for a term commencing on the date of this agreement until six months or as the Employer decides, and Employee hereby accepts such employment.

2. During the Employee's employment he/she will:

A. Devote such time and effort as may be reasonably required by the Company to perform her duties as fiancée of the employer during the time only required. (See Attachment A)

B. Not engage in any other employment or personal or business activity without the Employer's written consent.

C. Perform such duties as may reasonably be required of her by the Employer.

3. For services rendered by the Employee, the Employer shall pay her as follows:

A. Monthly salary P100,000; Travel, clothing allowance of P10,000 per month. Free lodging as the Employer see fit.

B.  A bonus based on the Employer's decision.

C. Non-payroll benefits to include health insurance, travel and business entertainment expenses, and other items specified in Attachment A.

5. Employee understands that she will acquire confidential personal and business information of the Employer during the course of her employment. Employee hereby agrees not to divulge such confidential information to any other party, or to use such information for her own profit except in performance of employment activities beneficial to the Employer.

6. This agreement is binding for six months at the least and cannot be terminated before such time unless agreed by the Employer or when the Employee's terms are not met in Attachment A.

7. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Employer and Employee.

10. This agreement shall be interpreted and, if necessary, adjudicated in accordance with the laws of the Philippines.

Attachment A

This stipulates the Terms of the Employeee

I. Duties of Fiancee/Employee

a. Any act involving the activities done by real couples during their working hours or the following stated events in this contract:

i. Business Meeting

ii. Business Parties

iii. Personal events with third party witnesses

b. Improvement of health and personal welfare of the Employer during the duration of the contract.

c. Free reign over the Employer's household as the role of Employee/fiancée permits.

II. Exception of Duties of Fiancee/Employee

a. Time spent by the Employee with the Employer outside of the stipulated working hours or engagement.

b. Physical contact without third party witnesses.

III. Duties of Employer to Employee

a. The Employer cannot engage in any other personal, physical or romantic relationship with another party of the opposite sex during the duration of the contract.

b. The Employer must protect the Employee's reputation and dignity at all times

c. He must allow the Employee at least one weekend per month to spend with him as she sees fit.

d. He must allow the Employee at least another weekend per month to spend time alone or away from him.

e. He must not at any case harm or hurt the Employee.

Habang binabasa niya ang kontrata at ang mga terms na idinagdag ko, napagmasdan ko siya ng mabuti.

Ang description ko dati na guwapo, parang hindi naman pala akma. Understated kung baga sa Accounting.

Kung may Ms. Universe, para siyang Mr. Universe para sa akin. Mas guwapo pa siya kaysa sa mga artistang napapanood ko sa TV. Iyang si Daniel Matsunaga at Alden Richards? Naku panis yan sa Warren ko!

Dark brown hair na naka-style parang sa mga models, medyo mahaba sa gilid ngunit malinis tingnan. Makinis at maputing balat. Mayroon siyang pointed nose, mapupungay at maamong mata. Ang kanyang pilikmata parang mas mahaba pa ng kaysa akin. Akala ko maganda na ang mata ko ngunit mas maganda ang mata nya, not to mention blue ito.

Sa kada pagkunot ng kaniyang noo at pagsalubong ng kaniyang kilay, lalo akong napapahanga sa angkin niyang kaguwapuhan.

"I have no problem with the. . ."

Natigilan siya marahil dahil naglalaway ako at nakanganga.

"Denisse, what's wrong?"

"Nothing. Go on."

Nabuking tuloy ako nakatitig sa kaniya. Inayos ko ang aking sarili at nakinig nang mabuti sa kaniyang mga sagot.

"I have no problem with your additional stipulations except these ones."

Inilapit niya ang kaniyang upuan upang mabasa ko ang itinuturo niya sa papel.

Nakakadistract ang presence nya sa tabi ko pero kailangan kong mgfocus.

Duties of Employer to Employee

a. The Employer cannot engage in any other personal, physical or romantic relationship with another party of the opposite sex during the duration of the contract.

b. The Employer must protect the Employee's reputation and dignity at all times

c. He must allow the Employee at least one weekend per month to spend with him as she sees fit.

d. He must allow the Employee at least another weekend per month to spend time alone or away from him.

e. He must not at any case harm or hurt the Employee.

"What about these?"

"A. Why can't I engage with other physical relationship if you will not allow me to have one with you? I have needs too you know."

Manyak pala itong lokong ito. Pero hindi ka uubra sa akin.

"I need your loyalty if you need mine. This should work both ways. So without that, sorry, I can't agree with your terms."

Silence. Mga one minute rin yatang katahimikan.

"Fine. C. Why do I have to agree on this?"

"Even if this is just a working relationship and everything is fake, I want us to have at least some time to get to know each other, so our acting can be effective and convincing."

Silence. Ngunit medyo bumilis na siyang magdecide, mga 45 seconds na lang.

"Fine."

Phew. Mukhang naniwala naman siya. Effective at convincing my face! Gusto ko lang talagang mapalapit sa kaniya at makilala niya ako bilang ako at hindi ang babaeng kailangan niya.

"Next is D. Why do you need time alone when you were always alone the past years?"

Paano niya nalaman na wala na akong pamilya? Mayaman nga pala ito, baka nag background check na siya.

"I need time and space to do the things I want without the restrictions our fake relationship will impose. I also want to spend some time with my friends, they are my only family now."

Silence. Improving ha dahil 20 seconds palang pumayag na.

"Fine. Only if you have someone to go with you. I won't allow you to be off somewhere literally alone. If you want to be away from me, that's fine but you still have to be safe. . . because. . . because of your last term E."

The way he said that with tenderness in his eyes, punyemas na puso ito parang tatalon palabas ng dibdib ko. Billionaire na ako kung naibebenta ang kilig marami na siguro akong suki.

Iniabot niya ang ballpen at pumirma kaming dalawa.

Go Denisse! Kaya mo ito!

"By the way, I forgot to mention."

"What?"

"You're going home with me now. Call your friends and tell them you already have a place to stay. This contract is binding as we speak."

Expressway ba ito? Bakit ang bilis naman yata. Hindi ito pwede. Gagawa pa ako ng game plan at hindi ako makakapagisip kapag kasama ko siya.

"Can I have this night with my friends? They're waiting for me. I've been through so much today and I need their comfort. I already signed the attached NDA and have no intention of breaching our agreement."

Napatitig siya sa akin na parang may gustong sabihin ngunit umiwas rin ito ng tingin.

"Just this time. . ."

May binulong pa siya ngunit hindi ko na naulinigan.

"I have to go. Thank you for dinner."

"I'll send you home. A car is waiting for you outside. Someone will pick you up tomorrow morning."

"I still have a job tomorrow."

"I know but it's already taken care of."

"What do you mean?"

"Just be ready at 9 am tomorrow. You may go."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 1.5K 25
Ace Series #2 ¦ Patrick Niel Acosta "We shine together like the moon and stars, always remember that, my Salve."
429K 12.9K 48
Nick & Van Even if we ended up apart, at least, for a while... you were mine.
12.1K 214 7
Hindi mo ba talaga ako kayang mahalin kahit kunwari lang?
340K 17.9K 42
"You're mine Pinky. Makipaghiwalay ka man sa akin ngayon pero sa akin pa rin ang balik mo.." -- Cedric Dalawang taon ng hiwalay si Pinky sa kanyang e...