Adopted by Liam Payne - *Edit...

By llBatwomanll

Liam finally get's his way with adopted a little girl. With things stay the same forever? More

Adopted by Liam Payne
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Authors Note

Chapter 22

9.7K 256 36
By llBatwomanll

I looked down at the work on Maci's little table. She had successfully traced each of the letters on the paper as neatly as a 5 year old could and the book was lying by her head from I guess where she tried to read it but couldn't.

Now I felt awful. Completely horrible that I sent her up here and left her. She didn't even eat, get a bath. Nothing. I felt like a terrible father. I was just so angry that the boys were being so careless and I took some of it out on my own daughter, for no reason.

I went ahead and signed that we had read the story and I grabbed the book and sat on the end of the bed. I read through the short story until it was finished. Blinking back the tears in my eyes I shut the small book and set it down by her homework, kissing her forehead softly, and I guess she wasn't that far asleep.

"Daddy?" She mumbled, her eyes still closed.

"Go back to sleep baby." I whispered shutting off the light but her small hand gripped the back of my white t shirt.

"Lay with me daddy." She whimpered and my face softened.

I crawled over her in the bed and laid down, she turned around and laid herself down on my chest. I played with her hair until I knew she was fully asleep and I didn't attempt to move because I knew that she could be a light sleeper sometimes. Especially when she's upset.

Smelling the sweet smell of the strawberry and coconut scent in Maci's hair took it's tole and I found myself falling asleep. I decided to just sleep with her so she knew that I still love her and I'm sorry. Minutes later I drifted to sleep.

I was woken up to the sound of a loud honk outside. I sat up quickly to look at the time on Maci's alarm clock. 7:45. Shit! There school starts at 8:30. I turned to see Maci fast asleep. Great. She is trouble to wake up.

"Maci! Wake up!" I yelled shaking the little girl and she groaned rolling away from me. "You've got to go to school!"

She sat up with sleepy eyes, staring at me as I grabbed her uniform and tossed it to her. She pulled on the clothes making whining sounds the entire time and I brushed her hair into a ponytail. Once it looked neat I handed her, her socks and shoes and she put them on.

Hopping around I pulled on clothes and instead of worrying about my hair I just threw a beanie on. I went downstairs and grabbed two strawberry granola bars for us and pulled on a pair of converse myself.

Maci came running down the stairs with a brush and handed it to me. I smiled at her and brushed my hair out, looks like today is shaggy hair. We ran out and pulled my beanie back on before we got into the car.

"Maci I will bring your lunch in a little while." I said and she nodded.

I pulled out and soon we were at her school. "I love you Maci." I said as she got up and kissed my cheek.

"Love you too dad." She said before leaving the car.

I sighed, resting my head down on the steering wheel. Who knew school a kid would be so hard. I drove back home and walked in our house. It still had that new house smell because we haven't been here super long yet.

I grabbed her lunch box and poured some apple juice in her cup and screwed the lid on, then made her a turkey sandwich with mustard and lettuce like she likes it and cut it in half, putting it in a sandwich holder. Then I put a little pack of mini pickles in there. I put a pack of gushers on it and closed the lunch box.

Now I need to get all the way back. I got back into the car and buckled up, before pulling out of the driveway. After the not so long drive to the school I parked and hopped out of the car, jogging into the school. I slipped into Maci's classroom and they were all turned away from me listening to what the teacher was reading.

I found Maci's desk and quietly sat it down and her teacher smiled at me a little but not enough for her students to look up away from her and I slipped back out of the classroom. I slowed my pace with my keys in hand. I need to get to work.

"Shit." I cursed under my breath getting back into my car.

I was waiting to get the call where I get chewed out for being late but my phone never rang. I drove down to the studio and nobody was there. Well that I knew. But what there was bomb units and swat teams there.

"What the hell." I muttered getting out of the car and starting to walk towards the studio

"Liam!" I heard Louis' familiar voice yell and I turned to a tear stained cheeked Louis.

"What! Louis what's going on! Where's the boys!" I shouted frantically placing my hands on his shoulder.

"They're in there!" Louis cried pulling me into a hug.

"What. What's going on!?" I said pulling away some.

"I-I was out getting something for us to eat and I came back to this! Somebody is after us Liam!" Louis sobbed hysterically and I suddenly felt very light headed.

Moments later everything went dark.

*MACI POV*

"Where is my daddy?" I asked my teacher for the 50th time.

"I don't know sweetheart." She replied.

I sighed once more, resting my head on the cold desk. My teacher had been trying to call my dad but he won't answer. It's scaring me. I wonder if something is wrong with him.

I started to tap on my desk with a pencil. My homework is done, even my teacher helped me get it done. I felt like crying but I wanted to keep strong like my dad would.

Pulling on my jacket I pulled my knees up, and rested my chin on them before looking around at the empty room. The sound of my teacher trying to get a hold of my dad was the only noise in the room.

A small whimper escaped my lips but I made sure she couldn't hear it and I dug my face into my knees. Why won't he answer.

Does he still love me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 6.8K 55
Liam and Harry have been married for five years. They just couldn't help but fall in love. Liam was the strict one. He was papa, he never laid a hand...
10.8K 84 70
Hazel a 7 year old girl rescued from her abusive household and put into an adoption centre. Meanwhile Louis, Zayn, Liam, Niall and Harry want a new...
7.7K 247 46
The description is in the intro, enjoy.
20.2K 555 24
Ivy Rose is just a normal girl. Until, that is, One Direction decides to kidnap her.