Camila's 'Little' Secret

By my_fiction_fantasies

*DISCONTINUED* Everyone knew Camila liked cute clothes, bows, and things that were sweet. Just a normal 18 ye... More

Chapter 1- Finding Out
Chapter 2- Suspicion
Chapter 3- Nervous Beginnings
Chapter 4- Ally's Confession
Chapter 5- Let The Games Begin
Chapter 6- Play Time
Chapter 7- She Knows
Chapter 8- Slip Up
Chapter 9- Group Meeting
Chapter 10- Story Time
Chapter 11- Crime and Punishment
Chapter 12- Jealousy
Chapter 13- Dinah?
Chapter 14- Confrontations
Chapter 15- Dinah's Confession
Chapter 16- Tea Time
Chapter 17- Concert Concerns
Chapter 18- Almost Oops
Chapter 19- Camila's Dilemma
Chapter 20- Seducing & Shopping
Chapter 21- The Feels
Chapter 22- Advancements
Chapter 23- Uh oh
Chapter 25- Progress
Chapter 26- SMUT
New Fic!
Chapter 27- Roles Reversed
25 DAYS OF 5H+CAMILA AGEPLAY

Chapter 24- Don't Be Embarrassed

14K 301 104
By my_fiction_fantasies

A/N Hi friends! I'm doing my best to update in school I promise! Here's a new chapter for you all, thank you for being so patient!!! P L E A S E  let me know what you think, and if you find any errors :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few hours passed before Camila finally woke up from her nap. When she did she was groggy and disorientated, before her thoughts caught back up to her and she remembered what happened just a few hours ago. She then blushed bright red while thinking back to the events that happened before.

She kept moving around, and soon enough Lauren heard her, and went to see if she was awake.

"Hi baby girl, how are you doing?" Lauren asked her.

"I've been way better." Camila responded.

"Don't feel bad about anything that happened, you're not in trouble and you shouldn't be embarrassed about anything." Lauren tried to comfort her.

"That's easy for you to say, you didn't shit yourself in front of someone." She said exasperated.

"Honey, Dinah didn't mind, and I don't mind either. We both just want to make sure that you were ok."

"I know, but I'm so mad at myself for letting it go that much. This is just like the concert a few days ago where I said I was getting too dependent. This probably wouldn't have happened if I tried to get back to the way I was sooner."

Lauren smiled sadly at the smaller girl, "Well we could do that whenever you're ready. I won't rush you into it just yet, but as soon as you feel like it we can work on using the pads instead."

"Thank you," Camila said, "But after what happened today I'm not sure if I could do that so soon."

"It's ok baby girl," Lauren promised, "Until then we go work things slowly."

"Thank you, Lo"

"However," Lauren paused, "You did try to do something earlier as well that I think we need to talk about."

Camila looked at her confused for a second, before realizing what the older girl was talking about. Her face turned bright red.

"Oh... that," Camila said slowly, "Listen, if you're not comfortable with what I did, I'm sorry and I will never try to do that again. I just got caught up in the moment because I just needed comfort because of what happened."

"No, that's not what I was going to say at all. If this is something you really want to try then I have no problem with it." Lauren said

"Really?" Camila asked shocked.

"Really." Lauren promised, "But the thing is it won't happen as soon as we like. I'm going to go to the doctors to see if I can get prescribed anything for lactation. I have done some research about it while you were sleeping though. If I get this medicine it's going to take about two or three weeks before anything starts happening. Are you ok with doing that?"

"Absolutely Lo," Camila promised quickly, "Are you sure you're ok with doing this?"

"I am more than ok with it. In the meantime though..." Lauren trailed off.

"In the meantime what?" Camila asked curiously.

"Well, I was going to say... You can practice on me still. In a nonsexual way of course!" Lauren added quickly.

Camila sat and stared at her more than friend in shock. She hadn't expected Lauren to say anything like that. However, excitement still shown on her face by how much the older girl was caring about her well-being.

"Really? I mean I would like that, but I just don't want to make anything weird."

"Baby girl we're way past weird at this point." Lauren joked.

Camila laughed along with her, "You're right though."

"So do you want to go out front with all the other girls now? There's no need to be embarrassed about anything."

Camila's blush returned once more.

"I guess I have to face them sometime, don't I?" Camila said with a small smile.

"Do you need a change first?" Lauren asked her.

"Surprisingly no, I think I got everything out before." Camila now tried joking.

"Trust me, I know." Lauren said, embarrassing the smaller girl. "Now let's go, Ally wants to put on Mean Girls if you want to join."

"Ok, let's go."

The two girls made their way out of the bunks and into the front of the bus where the rest of the girls were waiting. Dinah and Normani sat on the couch, while Ally was setting up the DVD.

"Well look who it is!" Dinah said smiling.

Camila smiled back shyly.

"You could come sit next to us girl" Normani said to her.

Camila looked up at Lauren just seemingly silently to ask her for permission. Lauren nodded in order to tell Camila that she was allowed to if she was comfortable.

Camila walked away from Lauren's side and made her way to sit down next to Normani.

"You don't need to be embarrassed, Camila." Ally said over her shoulder, "We won't bring it up at all."

"Thank you." The small Cuban girl said quietly.

Lauren made her way over to sit on the ground in front of Camila, with Ally joining her after the TV was set up.

"Let's forget about the past few hours and just watch something to make a smile, ok?" Ally asked.

"Sounds good to me" Dinah said, reaching over to squeeze Camila's hand reassuringly.

"Thank you." Camila said to everyone, "I appreciate you guys support."

"Anytime Shorty," Dinah said, "Oh wait that's Ally's name."

Everyone laughed at Dinah before starting the movie and settling down in a comfortable silence between all five girls. Camila couldn't be more content with how things were handled. She's was really grateful that she had such understanding friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were in the middle of the movie when Camila started getting fidgety. She didn't want to sit still, so because of that she started playing with Lauren's hair in front of her. Lauren looked back at Camila you could tell the smaller girl was getting bored.

"Hey baby, do you want to keep watching the movie?" Lauren asked quietly.

Camila nodded her head yes, she also put her hands on front of her as to tell Lauren that she wanted to have the older girl closer to her.

Lauren moved to the side and allowed Camila so come down on the ground with her. Camila sat herself down in between Lauren's legs and rested her head right below her neck.

Lauren started playing with the younger girls hair absentmindedly, not knowing that her three other friends were looking at them and quietly cooing at the scene.

Ally took a small peek at Dinah, who was sitting behind her, after watching the interaction between Lauren and Camila. Dinah looked back at her shyly before moving her eyes to focus back on the film.

Normani was watching the exchange between Ally and Dinah with a curious expression. She decided not to say anything and just continued watching the movie with everyone else.

Camila, who was slipping back into her headspace, started pawing at Lauren's breast once again. Lauren's eyes went wide before she realized what was happening.

"Honey, do you want me to grab you a bottle and head to the back room? You could practice on mommy but you can only get milky out of a bottle." She told Camila quietly so no one else could hear them.

Camila nodded before standing up and waiting for Lauren.

"Hey guys," Lauren said addressing the rest of the girls, "Camila and I are going to head to the back room for a few minutes, but we should be back out soon."

"Take your time you two," Dinah told them, with Normani and Ally nodding in agreement.

"Thank you!" Lauren said to them.

She quickly grabbed a bottle from out of the fridge to warm it back up, and told Camila to wait for her in the back.

It only took a minute before Lauren them joined her and the two sat down together on the couch.

"Ok my dear, how do you want to do this?" Lauren asked Camila.

"Mommy." Camila said simply.

"Ok then," Lauren said nervously, "I'm going to lift up my shirt and you could latch on, but make sure you don't use any teeth."

Camila nodded, she was also nervous but very excited.

Lauren lifted up her shirt exposing one bare breast.

Camila looked at Lauren nervously, without saying anything, Lauren gave her a calming glance. She slowly moved closer to her destination before wrapping her lips around Lauren and suckling gently.

Lauren gasped quietly at the feeling, not expecting how it would feel to her.

Camila slowly got more into what she was doing, and closed her eyes while pulling Lauren closer.

Lauren couldn't help but smile down at her little when she saw how content Camila seemed. She then started running her fingers through Camila's hair comfortingly.

"I love you so much baby girl!" Lauren whispered and kissed the top of her head.

After a few moments, Camila released Lauren and snuggled into her closer.

"Milky?" Camila asked softly

"Here you are baby," Lauren said reaching behind her to grab the bottle.

With Camila still lying how she was before, Lauren just held her close and fed her the bottle.

They were sitting there quietly with one another, smiles on their faces the whole time. After a few moments, Camila finished the bottle and looked up at Lauren.

"I love you," Camila told her while poking her in the cheek.

"I love you too, sweetheart" She said poking Camila in the cheek as well.

"Want to go back to the girls now? Lauren asked her.

Camila hummed in response and put her arms around her to tell Lauren that she wanted to be carried. Lauren picked her up and the pair made their way to the front to finish the movie with their friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 7.3K 34
22 year old Camila Cabello never believed in love at first sight but when it crashes into her in the form of a gorgeous girl and four piping hot cups...
4.9K 193 12
Hi!!! My name is Ruby. Well this is my first book ever! I decided on making it fanfic/Camren because what inspired me to write were the Camren fanfic...