The Billionaires Security

By Nicolamalone

Book three of the Billionaires series. Lorcan is the smart ass, teaser of the Wallace brothers. He doesn't t... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter ninteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Authors note

Authors note

11.9K 390 51
By Nicolamalone

Hi,

So another series finished. I'll truly miss these guys but it's time to move onto something new. I have the title for my new book decided and the first two chapters written in my head. I have names but no characters as yet. I'll post a note here once it's started (I won't forget this time 🤞)

Thank you so much for following the Wallace brothers. Thank you to the loyal people who comment and vote on every chapter and thank you to all you silent readers out there. As I always say, I really appreciate you all.

Nic.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 7.8K 33
This is the Jared's story and second part of Morgan Brothers trilogy. Please read The Billionaire's Love And Laughter first which is Timothy's (the...
125K 6.2K 32
This is Christian's story and the final part of Morgan Brothers trilogy. Please read The Billionaire's Love And Laughter first which is Timothy's st...
93.8K 3.2K 80
Hello guys!!!! Now we r on our third book of this story, hope u liked the first two. Before reading this one please make sure to read the first two...
56.8K 1.2K 24
Well there's always a stereotype that a lil naive girl falling for his hot jock brothers best friend!!! But, I broke all the stereotypes because I fe...