Chapter eighteen

Decided to @emokittygirl365 who inspired chapter fifteen (sorry it's late 😊)

Toms PoV

Watching Taigh walk into the kitchen determinedly and kiss the face off Lor is such a fucking turn on I can't resist coming behind him adding kisses to his neck. He's so small in between us that he feels like the perfect fit. I feel my cock swell despite my earlier blow job and it only increases when Lor picks him up and his ass is in line with my dick. He pulls away from Lor and moans loudly when I trust against him for the second time today. Suddenly he twists his face to mine and kisses me with the same passion he kissed Lor. Fuck it, I know we need to talk but it can wait. I pull him into my arms and place him on the counter top.

I swiftly pull off his shorts and underwater "suck him now babe" I instruct Lor and he winks as he gets straight into the assigned task. Taigh lets out a cute squeak and throws his head back. Can't have that now can we "pup, look at us. Watch as Lor sucks your cock while I fuck him. Can you feel how good it is love. How does he taste Lor?" I ask and Lorcan hums sending Taigh into a blissful moan. "You like to watch Taigh? Well watch everything I'm about to do. Every. Second. Of. it." His eyes widen as I go around Lor and pull down his shorts next. Once I have him naked I don't hesitate as I slam my cock inside him. He lets go of Taigh's cock to let out a delighted moan.

Making eye contact with Taigh I tell Lor "keep sucking or I'll stop precious" he immediately returns to his sucking. Taigh looks like he's in gay boy heaven and I don't spare him any pity as I pound lorcans ass. "You like this babe hum? You want this cock in your ass don't you" I state. "Oh god yes please Tom, oh Lor that's so good.. Mmm.. Ugh" he moans out finally finding his voice. "Not today babe but soon. How about lorcans sweet cock do you want that?" He babbles an incoherent answer so I take his face in my hand and kiss him above Lorcans head. I break the kiss and I know this won't last long so I trust harder and soon enough I feel my climax building. "Take his balls in your hand precious, that's it. I'm ready to cum lets go together" I say as I grab Lor's dick and pump him in time with my pounding.

He moans loudly around Taigh's cock and it sets him off "oh fuck, yes. . Oh.. Oh god" he screams out and he cums down the back of lorcans throat. Like a ripple effect both Lorcan and I pant and moan out our own realises and we are all soon slumped against the counter Taigh lying back on it with Lor's face against his stomach and my face pressed into lorcans back. "Woo hoo! That was fucking great" Lorcan yelps making us laugh. I pull out of him and go get a cloth to clean us both. Once that's done I leave them to fix themselves up as I finally reheat the lunch. All of this and we still haven't eaten, jeeze.

"Come on boys it's time to eat food not each other's faces" I laugh because they haven't stopped kissing since we parted. It's cute. We eat with gumption each of us starved after the activities of the day. No words are spoken and it's fine. As soon as we clean up I take Taigh's hand and lead him to the couch in the living room "talk" I say as we all get comfortable. Lorcan is as serious as I am in this moment because both of us don't want our skittish little thing to clam up or run so we wait. He's embarrassed but he's got another thing coming if he thinks we are going to put words in his mouth. That's what cocks are for.

He looks up from under his long lashes and Lor nearly breaks until I put my hand on his leg. Sure we will baby Taigh, I know it as do the others but not about this, he needs to acknowledge his part in the relationship with words not just actions. So we wait. After about five minutes he gets the hint that we are not going to come to his aid so he mutters "yes" oh no that won't do. "Yes what brat?" Lorcan says and it's obvious he's on the same page as me. We are equals and as an equal he needs to be able to speak up if this is going to work.

He coughs, takes a deep breath and says "yes! Ok. Yes I'd love to join in your relationship. I've been crazy about both of you for ages, even if you do scare me Tom. Your both everything I've ever wanted and even if this goes belly up and I'm left heartbroken and alone I don't care, I still want to experience this with you both" he blushes a deep shade of red and it's the most adorable fucking thing I've ever seen. Like a pressure cooker waiting to blow Lorcan hops up out of his chair "fuck yeah! Your going nowhere now boy. Your ours and that won't change. Tom agreed to move in here and now you've sealed the deal by becoming ours. Oh you too sexy fuckers are in for it-" I have to stop him there. "He's in for nothing, no sex for him-" well talk about saying the wrong thing, Lor looks like he just saw the second coming of Jesus and Taigh looks like he's ready to cry. Fucking hell, damage control is needed and quick.

"Hold on, I just mean until he's fully healed that's all, no need to look at me like I'm a monster guys" I say as I hold my hands up in surrender. "For fuck sake Tom start out with that next time. You frightened the shit out of me. Aww look what you did, you upset the brat" and I notice Taigh's furlong expression. "Come here pup" he climbs into my lap and curls up. "It's not that I don't want you or that I don't want Lor to have you but you need to be at full health before we do, ok. I vow to you now that we will help you see how beautiful you are and how much we already love you. So no more tears now".

Lorcan takes his turn as he lifts him off my lap into his, see we're babying him already, "hey, look at me brat. You are one sexy little fucker and thanks to you I finally found not one but two great loves. I don't give a fuck who knows it so it's time for you to come to the same conclusion. Now enough of this serious shit, let's dance" with that he stands and puts Taigh on his feet and he turns on a dance tune. I sit there looking at the two dancing and singing, every once in a while Lorcan dances toward me in a sexy fashion and kisses me. I can see Taigh itching to join in. As usual he's more standoffish with me than he is with Lorcan, it's to be expected, I did want to kill him for flirting with my man not so long ago. Time will change him and plenty of touching, kissing and fucking will certainly help. Oh poor me, I have to do all those things on a daily basis, actually, oh lucky me.

Do you guys like the new cover?