Chapter twenty three

Final chapter. . Epilogue

Long chapter.

Tom's POV

"Are you nearly ready! The ceremony starts in twenty minutes and we don't want to embarrass ourselves by walking in late do we?" I shout up to our room. Lorcan is pacing the floor in front of me and it's wearing thin on my nerves, Taigh is taking forever to get ready and it's only adding to the frustration. "Taigh! Move your fucking ass. Why is he always so slow at getting ready. I swear I'll go up there and dress him myself in a minute" shit Lor is ranting, Taigh better hurry or else.. "I'm here grumpy boots. You'd swear you were getting married or something" he shuts up once I send him a scolding look letting him know nows not the time for sass. Lorcans to hopped up to notice thank god so we just follow him to the car.

It's not long before we arrive at the church and it looks stunning. Purple and yellow flowers make up the decorations all along the isles with smaller ones draped across the arch at the centre of the alter. We head to the family room at the back of the church where the others are waiting for us and we immediately get scolded by Rick for cutting it close. Taigh hides behind me so I lie and tell them I couldn't find my keys, Rick and everyone in the room scoff at that because they know how organised I am and how unorganised Taigh is but they let it go. Again Lor starts to pace.

"Did you check everything Theo is everything set up ok. What if something goes wrong I'll kill that little fucker if he hurts-" Theo goes to him and hugs him. "It's ok Lor Lor, I checked everything. It's all ready, set up and everyone is in place so like you once told me.. chill" Lorcan relaxes as he bursts out laughing at that. God only knows what that's about but hey, it worked thank fuck. Three months this panicked, jumpy, bastard has replaced the calm, relaxed, carefree man I love and I, for one, will be glad when this ceremony is over.

Tegan then comes into the room looking stunning "wow, you look so beautiful Tegan. Ramos won't be able to keep his hands off you tonight you lucky thing" teases Ben and we all laugh. As Ramos says "too fucking right baby". She laughs with us but then shushes us, she goes to the door again and opens it as if she's introducing the queen. In reality, to us, she is. We are all stunned into silence as soon as we get the first glimpse of the beauty that is to be wed. There was only a group of men in this room waiting for this beauty and now there is not a dry eye in the place.

"Guys, don't cry, if you do I will and then I'll ruin my make up. Come here and hug me, I'm about to become a married woman" Kate announces when she sees our reaction to how beautiful she looks in her wedding dress. Theo and Lor are first to get to her and it looks like they are going to send her off all messed up if they don't leave her alone. Tegan soon puts a stop to that as she wrestles them away from her and acts as a bodyguard keeping the others away "get the fuck back. If I see one hair out of place on her the one who did it dies this day. Oh and that's before the ceremony even starts. Now you missy, no more riling them up. Men get to your seats now. Theo, Rick, Lor and Kate get in position. You can mess her up with love later" she demands and all of including her husband do as commanded.

She sure is small but feisty. I quickly kiss Kate then Lor, I shake Rick and Theo's hands wishing them all luck. Then I take my other beloveds hand and we make our way out to see the young girl we knew become a woman.

Taighs POV

Tom takes my hand and we leave the family room. I can't believe it's been ten years since I joined this family and I've loved every second. It's amazing to think that the cute thirteen year old girl I first met with her little dimples and minor spots is the same woman I just saw in that sparkling wedding gown. Lorcan will stand as her best man and it's an honour he took to like a drill sergeant takes to shouting at new recruits. He's been up the wall, "everything has to be perfect for my girl" has been the infamous quote from him for the last three months. Poor Pete, Katie's future husband, has had to endure everything Lorcan has thrown at him, including stalking. Tom had to step in and threaten Lor that neither he nor I would have any sexual contact with him if he didn't cease and desist right then and there. It helped but we couldn't stop the dirty looks the poor boy received each time he so much as touched her in his company.