Chapter fifteen

Pic of tom.

Tom's PoV

I finish putting Taigh's stuff in the wash and start on lunch for everyone. Just as I open the fridge I receive a slap on the arse "hey hot stuff what ya up to. You know if my boyfriend finds you in here we'll both be in trouble, ex cops tend to be uptight about their men ya know" I spin and grab the cheeky fucker and throw him up against the counter. "We'd better hurry up so . . Get on your knees and finish what you started . . Now!" I demand and I see the thrill in his eyes whenever we play games like this. Lor doesn't spare me a second as he drops and pulls down the front of my sweat shorts. Realisation hits me though and I try to push him back up "shit Lor we can't what if Taigh's walks in".

Lor smirks and says "it's ok lover boy he's gone for a nap. Now, where were we" as he slowly sinks back down. I relax knowing how quickly Taigh falls asleep. A small gasp leaves my lips as Lor licks me from my balls to my tip and quickly takes me in his mouth. He spins us so that I can lean against the counter for support. He wastes no time in getting to work on me and it feels fantastic. "Touch yourself for me, go on sexy, suck my cock while you stroke yours. Mmm, that's it. So sexy Lor. I hope we don't get caught by that boyfriend of yours you naughty boy" I encourage as he makes me so fucking hot watching him get me and himself off simultaneously.

He groans and hums around my dick as he increases the speed of his pulls on both of us. Fuck he's so sexy. I'm about to cum and I know he is too so I do something he loves. I pull his hair in my hands, just enough to make him feel it but never enough to hurt. I get the reaction I expect as he lets put a loud groan and goes straight back to sucking me off. It triggers both our realises. He cums on the floor and I cum half on my hand and half on his open awaiting mouth. He slows his tugs to milk out our finishes and it leaves us panting messes.

I pull him up to me and kiss him fiercely "thank you love, that's was fantastic. I love you" just as I finish those words I hear a small noise. Now this noise would go undetected to an untrained ear but I'm well trained and I think we've just had a spy in our myths. With a plan in mind I tell Lor "will you go run a bath in our bathroom love, please" he just nods as he's spent from our activities but I know he won't protest to anything I have in mind. I leave him to it for a couple of seconds and then follow him across the apartment.

The beauty of this apartment is there are three rooms; our master suite with a private bathroom, one room on the right of it that has its own ensuite and another room on the left that has a shared bathroom connecting it to our room. Why we need two bathroom connections is beyond me but hey I won't complain today. I go to the room on the left of ours and knock, getting no answer I enter. As expected Taigh is not in the bed napping so I go to our room. I hear Lor singing as he's running the bath and chuckle at how cute he is.

Quietly I enter the shared bathroom and my plan comes into action as I see a sight that would turn on a rock. Taigh is standing gripping the sink as he strokes his impressive cock up and down. He has his eyes closed and his head thrown back. I purposely leave the door open behind me as I approach him. Gently I wrap my hands around his waist from behind startling him. He jumps in my arms but before he can come up with a coherent thought I take his now free cock and begin to stroke it for him "hi little pup, did you enjoy the show in the kitchen. . Now, now, don't deny you were there I heard you leave. How much did you see and hear, hum. Do you like having me pull this delicious penis of yours, I think you do. Lor is hot isn't he, especially down on his knees like that. You liked it didn't you" I continue to get faster as I talk dirty in his ear.

He's a mess of moans and groans and it's a fucking turn on let me tell you that. So I decide to let him know as much, I trust my covered but very hard cock against his ass cheek crevice and tell him "hum so sexy Taigh, look at yourself in the mirror. See me working that beautiful dick. Look at how much your enjoying it, feel how much it turns me on. Come on, cum for me" it's his undoing. Tons of cum leave his prick in spurt after spurt and I wonder if it is the first time he's been jacked off by someone. I kiss his neck and keep trusting against him as he rides it out. He sags against me as I clean him up. Poor boy needed a nap before but he looks like he needs a weeks worth now.

"Fuck me, that was hot!" Lor, whom I suspected had come out of the bathroom just in time to see everything shouts but instead of breaking the ice it seems to have the opposite effect on Taigh. He whips his head to the side and stares in horror at Lor not seeming to realise exactly what Lorcan said. He looks like a deer caught in the headlights and starts chanting "no, no, no, I'm such a fuck up" whilst pulling up his track suit bottoms, it confuses me enough for him to be able to push away from me and bolt. It takes half a second before we react and run. I follow him out but he's left the room. In a panic, even though he couldn't have gone far but my brain isn't taking that chance, I run out the door after him. I stop and sigh in relief as I see that Lor left through our door and has him safely in his arms. Fucking pup and his running is going to send me to an early grave I swear.