speak | minishaw

By apatheticsdmn

"prefer to not speak, because speech only creates mayhem." started writing - 14th of jan completed - 21st of... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
epilogue - 67
added extra - 68
a few months late thank you

15

3.7K 114 58
By apatheticsdmn

Everyone was starting to get changed back into the their normal clothes, so Harry went to go join them, he noticed that Simon wasn't here anymore, and he hadn't been here for most of the lesson. Strange.

Harry for changed back into his regular boring clothes and walked out to observe the massive gym room, Simon wasn't anyone to be seen, had he walked out.

"Mr Benson?" Harry asks.

"Harry! What would you like?" He asked, he was over excited, it wasn't often that he had heard Harry speak, of course he had heard him mutter a few words and every so often say something.

"Where is Simon?"

"Simon left. He promised he would be back by now come to think of it, can you go look for him."

Harry didn't need another second, and he started to run for the door, he opened up the glass to look at the sky, it was so close to rain.

He walked through the school, thinking of logical places Simon would go, his lockers weren't a thought, because that was to open, Simon would like to be alone, maybe the oval? Josh has said he smoked down there.

He walked up to the oval, but Simon wasn't there at all, he walked down into the gates to some of the old classrooms that were in use anymore.

He walked up the steps to see Simon sitting there, leaning against the wall, as he smoked the cigarette in his mouth, Simon didn't say anything, pressing his lips together not knowing what to say to Simon.

"What do you want?" Simon asks.

"Mr Benson wants you back now, class is ab."

"I don't want to go back." Simon interrupts.

Harry tilts his head in utter confusion, as Simon looks over at him, their eyes meet and Harry feels the rush of excitement he gets whenever Simon looks at him, the butterflies form as he struggles to think properly, he was just so captivated by the interest he had in this boy, it was to much for him to even handle.

"Si?" He asks. Coming closer, while still being very far away from him.

"I can't be fucked, now go!" Simon motions his hand in a get away kind of motion. Harry doesn't consider it, and instead comes closer to Simon.

"Are you ok?" He asks.

"We'll talk when I sort myself out!"

Harry felt a shot of sadness punch through his chest, Simon had used his own words against him, Simon said it so coldly, he was angry at Harry.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't of said that," Harry mutters.

Simon goes to stand up, and Harry walks over and takes his hand, pulling him up, he nearly tumbles backwards, but Simons strong arms keep him up, as he positions him back standing straight.

Smoke blows in front of Harry face, he coughs loudly, pushing Simon out of his grip and sneezing, he hated the smoke.

"You should stop smoking Simon, it can kill you!"
"I'm going to die on day anyway," he shrugs. Inhaling, before exhaling all the smoke that had gathered inside of his mouth.

"You should want to live the best life possible."

"Your saying I'm not?" He laughs.

"Smoking won't do anything, it won't make you life good, I don't care if it's a habit, it's a bad one," Harry comes over as he takes the cigarette out of his mouth, he flicks the smoke, ash falling onto his shoes, he shakes his foot, the ash falling to the ground.

"Give it back," Simon whispers.

"No."

"Please," he smirks, he comes closer and rests his head on Harry's forehead, so that the two are looking at each other right in the eyes.

"You want it?" Harry teased.

"Yes," Simon replied shortly.

Harry lifts up the cigarette, easing it closer to Simons mouth, Simon parts his lips slightly, but before the citrate rests on Simons lips, Harry pulls it back away again.

"Unfair," Simon pouts.

"Simon."

"Harry can you just give me the cigarette," Simon was tatting to get impatient now.

"Simon this isn't a good ide."

"Give the fucking cigarette back!"

Simon snatches the smoke out of his hand as he places it back in between his top and bottom lip. Harry backs away, not wanting to get a whiff of smoke in his face.

"Let me do what I want," Simon stares directly at Harry.

"I don't like it, smokings bad."

"I know you don't like it, you don't have to, but it's my life."

"I want what's best."

"Try it!" Simon interrupts again, Simon leans in and takes the smoke out of his mouth as he hovers it close to Harry, Harry doesn't want it, but Simon isn't having any of it.

" No Si."

"Harry just try it!"

Harry agrees, and rests the smoke in his mouth, he inhales, then exhales, the coughs and chokes and splutters, it was horrible, not ever in his life did he want to try something like that ever again.

"Get it away!"

Simon just laughs.

Harry drops it on the floor, stepping on it to get rid of the slight flame it had left, he didn't want to go down as being known for the kid who accidental let his school on fire.

"Hey!" Simon shouts.

A rain droplet falls on the tip of Simons nose, they both look up, the rain had started to descend.

"We should go."

Simon walks up to Harry and pushes his against the classroom wall. "I think we should talk about what happened in library," he smirks.

"You ignored me," Harry frowns.

"No I didn't!"

"You didn't come to class."

"That's because class sucks, alright?"

Harry laughs a slight laugh, he didn't know why he and such strong feelings for Simon, he wasn't at all like him, they were polar opposites, he was shy and outspoken, while Simon was loud and rebellious.

Two worlds.

Rain falls down on Simons hair, ruining his dirty blonde perfection.

Simon leans in, grabbing Harry waist, before joking there lips together. Harry enjoyed the kiss, his breathe was like a smokers though, and he hated that.

He pulled away.

The first kiss they had Simon hadn't been smoking, he didn't have bad smokers breath, and that was what Harry liked, he wanted a Simon who wasn't someone who downed a backer of cigarettes a day.

"You have smoke breath."

"So? It hasn't affected anyone in the past. Ashley was fine with it."

Harry links the two together, his mind going into different places, Simon and Ashley had kissed, when? Why?

"You hooked up with Ashley!" Harry screams.

Simons face turned paler than it already was, as his eyes widen, he had fucked up, what he had said was not supposed to be known by Harry.

"When?!" Harry asked.

"Last night, but it meant nothing," Simon reassured.

It meant something, or at least it did to Harry, Simon maybe didn't feel like what Harry did, because he wouldn't go off and try something on someone else if he had true feelings for him.

"Si," Harry huffed, the disappointment in his eyes bring Simon to an all time low.

"Simon maybe I shouldn't hang out with you, maybe your not for me," Harry frowns.

"Who is?"

"Someone like Troye."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 5.4K 32
❝when you said i was a daddy i didn't think you meant it like that❞ in which after 6 years he is reminded of a youthful mistake. [miniminter] starte...
18.1K 618 20
WARNING: Contains violence, sexual content, and swearing! Inspired by @RoseSDMNXIX
62.2K 2K 44
Miniminter/ Wroetoshaw It had been months, I've been like a ghost, done nothing. I can't even think about life without you, I don't feel like I'm a p...
43.7K 1K 69
wroetosnap added you on snapchat! message from wroetoshaw! wroetoshaw: add me back (: