The Assassins In Love [Nagis...

Bởi Ayaka_Donuts

Hello fellow readers~ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ((This is a Nagisa X Oc & a Karma X Oc)) Class 3 - E has two new students. They'r... Xem Thêm

❦ Chapter 1 ❦
❦ Chapter 2 ❦
❦ Chapter 3 ❦
❦ Chapter 4 ❦
❦ Chapter 5 ❦
❦ Chapter 6 ❦
❦ Chapter 7 ❦
❦ Chapter 8 ❦
❦ Chapter 10 ❦
❦ Chapter 11 ❦
❦ Chapter 12 ❦
❦ Chapter 13 ❦
❦ Chapter 14 ❦
❦ Chapter 15 ❦
❦ Chapter 16 ❦
❦ Chapter 17 ❦
❦ Chapter 18 ❦
❦ Chapter 19 ❦
❦ Chapter 20 ❦
❦ Chapter 21 ❦
❦ Chapter 22 ❦
❦ Got Tagged ❦
❦ Chapter 23 ❦
❦ Chapter 24 ❦
❦ Chapter 25 ❦
❦ Chapter 26 ❦
❦ Chapter 27 ❦
❦ Thank You! ❦
❦ Chapter 28 ❦
❦ Chapter 29 ❦
❦ Tagged Again ❦
❦ Chapter 30 ❦
❦ Chapter 31 ❦
❦ Tagged Once Again ❦
❦ Chapter 32 ❦
❦ Chapter 33 ❦
❦ Chapter 34 ❦
❦ Chapter 35 ❦
❦ Chapter 36 ❦
❦ Chapter 37 ❦
Tagged (~◔◡◔)~
❦ Chapter 38 ❦
❦ Chapter 39 ❦
❦ Chapter 40 ❦
❦ Chapter 41 ❦
❦ Chapter 42 ❦
❦ Chapter 43 ❦
❦ Important! ❦
I'm back!!!
❦ Chapter 44 ❦
❦ Chapter 45 ❦
tag 💕

❦ Chapter 9 ❦

1.2K 35 8
Bởi Ayaka_Donuts

I got Cheap Thrills stuck in my head
ENJOY PLZ!!!

❣❁❣❁❣❁❣

~Anahi's P.O.V~

She was finally awake!

"Hello Juliana." I smiled. She looked terrified. She looked like she was struggling to get free. Haha!

"Juliana, do you like Nagisa?" Maureen asked. I still decided to keep the tape in her mouth. She could just nod.

She didn't nod?

"Uh I know you like him Juliana." I said eagerly. Should I take the tape off? Juliana was just silent.

"Uh maybe we should take her to the government?" said Maureen. "No no no. Let's just kill her already." I grabed my knife and I was about to stab Juliana. Then I was somehow stoped.

Gasp!

I was kicked in the stomach by Juliana. It didn't hurt that much. Dang, I thought I did a good job on tying her up! She was able to get out of the ropes. She was strong. Oh my lord.

Gasp!

I heard another gasp. I was coughing. I looked up and saw Juliana on the floor. Maureen slaped Juliana. Yus!!

"Don't hit her." Her eyes were getting dark. Juliana took the tape off her mouth.

"Make me. Nagisa belongs to me!" Juliana glared at the both of us.

"So you do like him?" Maureen asked.

"Yeah Maureen! Let's kill her now." I ran towards her. I had my knife ready.

"Ahh!" She punched me! What the heck, me and Maureen are better than this!

~Karma's P.O.V~

I wanted to jump in the fight. I didn't wanted to ruin the fun though.

"Nurufufufu~ I wonder who will win." Said Koro Sensei. "I can't believe Anahi likes Nagisa." Koro Sensei took out a notebook and wrote on it while having a pink face. I looked at the girls fighting and fighting. So far, no one is winning.

I did wanted to stick Wasabi up Juliana's nose.

~Maureen's P.O.V~

This was a hard fight because I still felt like someone was watching us.

"I will never let you have him!" Juliana yelled while running faster at us with her fist.

"That's why you were on top of him! Nagisa doesn't like you." Anahi said before running towards her again. I really didn't know what to do. Oh wait... I can go look for people that may be watching us.

I looked around again. This time I looked carefully. Not that far away, I saw the color red and the color pink. Those must be people! Freak!! I have to stop them before they call the police or something. I quickly ran to them. I'm so glad that I'm pretty fast.

"Gotcha!" I could see them.

"..."

Karma and Koro Sensei!?

"What are you guys doing here!?" I asked while I glared at the both of them.

"Look, Koro Sensei was just gonna take me somewhere to get lollipops but we saw you guys and yeah. I didn't wanna interrupt any thing." Karma said while pating my head.

"Yeah what Karma Kun said!" Koro Sensei closed his notebook.
"But...does Anahi really like Nagisa?" Koro Sensei whispered still having a freaking pink face!

"Koro Sensei what do you think!? She's crazy for that boy!" I shouted.

"Oh my! Just wait until I tell Nagisa about this! Imma call him right now-"

"No! Just let her confess." Maureen said.

"Fine, but just because you told me to." Karma said. I have to get back. I ran towards Anahi and Juliana. Karma and Koro Sensei were following me from behind. After I finally reached them. Juliana was on the ground. Was she dead?

"Anahi, did you kill her!?" I was so surprised.

"N-no Maureen! I just hit her head and I think she fell unconscious- WHAT ARE THOSE TWO DOING HERE!?" Anahi started to panic.

"Ya 'think'?!" I shouted.

"Eh..I'm pretty sure she is unconscious, but can you tell me why Koro Sensei and Karma are here?"

"Me and Karma were passing by and we saw you three." Koro Sensei said.

"S-so you guys know about um- you know...me l-l-liking N-Nagisa?"

~Anahi's P.O.V~

"Yes."

"Yes."

AY CARAMBA!!!! THEY ALREADY KNOW ABOUT IT!

Are they gonna tell Nagisa about me? Wait...what if he thinks I'm a  psychopath or something!? He's gonna hate me.

"You guys are not gonna say anything about this to him okay?" I asked while trying my best not to faint.

"Oh we won't, but you'll have to tell him someday~" That freaking Karma!

"So um...what are we gonna do with Juliana?" Maureen asked while pointing at her.

"I really don't know.." I replied. I feel kinda bad.

"Well...let's wait until she wakes up then." Koro Sensei said. Ugh!

"Fine." Me and Maureen said at the same time. Haha, twins for life.

"In the meantime, let's go get some delicious lollipops!" Koro Sensei stuffed us all in his suit. How can we even fit!? Well... Me and Maureen are small. He could even carry Juliana!

"Wait...what are we gonna do with Juliana if she's still unconscious though?" Asked Maureen.

"We'll lay her down on the ground somewhere." Said Karma.

~While they were in the sky~

The view was wonderful. Maureen and Karma seemed to enjoy the view too. I bet this is where their first date will take place. Awe that would be cute!

"Wh-where am I?" That voice...Juliana was awake.

"H-hey Juliana..." I said.

"Ugh not you again-...AHHHH I'M AFRAID OF HEIGHTS!" She screamed. I think I'll have to see a doctor for my ears.

"My bad, sorry!" Koro Sensei landed on the ground.

"Good thing we're here!" Koro Sensei pointed to the store. Hmm this looked good.

"This looks pretty yummy~" Maureen said while drooling. "Awe you're so cute Lollipop." Karma teased. Hehe.

"Shut up!" Maureen blushed.

"What is going on!?" Shouted Juliana. "Do you want lollipops Juliana...?" I asked akwardly.

"I'm not gonna fall for that anymore ya hear!" Ugh!!

"It's not that! They aren't poisoned or anything!" I said.

"Ladies...calm down okay?" Now I've NEVER heard that voice before. Me and Juliana turned around and we saw a guy. He had brown hair and green eyes.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Oh my name is Matt." Matt said.

"Oh well hello Matt. That's an awesome name you have!" Said Juliana while blushing!?

...IS SHE FALLING IN LOVE WITH HIM ALREADY!? Wait...heck yeah!! That's good for me!

"Thank you very much!" Matt also said while BLUSHING. Hehe I got an idea.

"Look, this girl needs a little help getting back home. Could you maybe help her!" I asked while holding Juliana's arm.

"Well I'm not exactly from here. I only came here because of the lollipops that are here. I live all the way from America." said Matt.

"Oh...I have no where else to go..I live alone." Juliana then started crying. She better not be lying.

Wait...nevermind.

"No don't cry! I live alone too so you can stay with me if you have no where else to go!" Matt shouted while hugging her.

"Okay! Let's go then!" Juliana grabed Matt's arm. She draged him out of the store. Haha! I knew she was lying!

"Well uh now we don't have to worry about them?" Maureen said. "Yep, Nagisa could finally be mine!" I said with heart eyes.  We all started laughing.

~Juliana's P.O.V~

I'm so glad that I'm gonna be with him! My parents wouldn't mind anyways...I think. Whatever, I should of thanked Anahi for getting me with him.

"Wait, I'll be right back. Stay here!" I ran inside the store. I saw Anahi, Maureen, Karma and Koro Sensei dressed as a lady laughing. I went up to them really fast.

"Hey! Uh thanks for getting me with Matt!" I said.

"N-No problem!" Said Anahi. I smiled and ran out the store again.

"Okay I'm back!" I hugged Matt.

"L-let's go!" Me and Matt left the place. Today must my lucky day! Anahi was so nice to let me be with him.

Wait...did they want me gone? EH? THOSE LITTLE-

"You can be in my school okay?" Said Matt.

"Okay!" Well...atleast I can forget about them.

❣❁❣❁❣❁❣

Lolz (~˘▾˘)~
Hope u all enjoyed!!!!
Take care and byee as always!!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

10K 124 27
Oh, hello. My name is Nagisa, Nagisa Shiota, and only two years ago, I was just any ordinary teenager attending a bottom of the barrel class at a top...
470K 13.7K 100
This is my spin off of Assassination Classroom/Ansatsu Kyōshitsu/ass class. This might look like a xreader thing but it was supposed to be a xoc thin...
29.4K 940 48
Kaede's Twin!ReaderxKarma Hi, my name's (Y/N) Kayano. While my fraternal twin sister, Kaede, is a famous actress, I'm a famous singer. We were both t...
373K 2.3K 8
Disclaimer We do not own any of the pics, characters, and the plot. The characters and plot belong to Yūsei Matsui, though we did change the storyli...