Finish Line

bossodalbs

The racer named Alyssa Valdez met the Hottest doctor in town, Dennise Michelle Lazaro.m Еще

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
SPECIAL CHAPTER
New Story

16

6.5K 145 1
bossodalbs

Den's POV

"Besh. bakit ganun? Nagmamahal lang naman ako? why does it hurt when you're just loving someone?"

"Besh. ganon talaga ang Love. Kapag masaya ka sa Love. di din maiiwasan dun ang pain." She said.

"Talaga besh? what would i do now?"

"Right now. Matulog ka muna because may medical mission pa tayo bukas. then, hayaan mo si Alyssa ang manuyo sayo."

"thank you besh. you're the best!"

"Of course! Im the best!!" she said. Tumalikod naman ako sa kanya and i drifted to sleep.

--

We woke up early and sabay sabay ulit kami kumain. Ang bigat ng atmosphere because of what happened yesterday. Hindi ko narin sya kalapit and i can clearly see na she's not with her usual self.

"So Team! This is the second day! thank you talaga sa pagtulong." Mr. Valdez broke the silence.

"You're always welcome Mr. Valdez. sa ngalan po ng pagtulong." Synjin said and we all smiled.

"Basta po we're one call away. Kailan po ba ang next?" Charo asked.

"Next next month. sa Aklan ang Location natin." Mr. Valdez said agad naman na nagcelebrate yung iba.

"Wooohoo Beach!" ella said. hinampas naman sya ni fille.

"medical mission yung pupuntahan bes!" then we all laughed. Si Alyssa naman ay tulala parin.

"Ly. are you willing na magsponsor ulit?" Her Dad asked.

"Huh? Ah. Yes. pakisabi nalang po in advance before flight ko to San Diego." She said and continued eating. The fuck!? Aalis sya?

"You're going to San Diego?" Ella asked and Alyssa nodded.

"how long?"

"half a year eh." Alyssa said and smiled weakly.

"antagal naman pala." Ella said and looked at me. I just bowed my head

"Oh sige na Team!"

--

"Hi po Doctora. Im Drave. nice to meet you po." The kid said napasmile naman ako.

"Hey. Im Ate Den. You're so cute." I said and pinched his cheeks

"Thanks Ate Den. You too. you're beautiful." he said and blushed.

"Haha. you're blushing Drave."

"Ate. I noticed that person looking at you." he said and pointed at Alyssa.

"Ah. She's my friend." I said and look at Alyssa.

"The way you look at her? and the way she looks at you? I think no." He said and smiled sweetly. ang bata bata pa ang dami ng Alam.

"What do you mean?" I asked him. ang cute nya.

"The way she looks at you." he paused and i saw he felt grim.

"The way my Dad look at my Mom." he said and a tear fell from his eye.

"Hey. Drave. what happened?" I said and wipe his tears.

"They are both inlove with each other. My Dad loves my mom so much. I witnessed their love story. And i can see that person loves you too." he said

"so much. she loves you so much" He said and smiled.

"I can see something wrong between  you and her."

"but Ate Den. you must try. there's nothing wrong with trying." He said and He sweetly smiled. A tear suddenly escaped my eye. This kid is right.

"Where's your Dad and Mom?" i asked then He looked at me with so much melancholy in his eyes

"They both passed away." he said and looked at me.

"that's why i am here." He said and i briskly hugged him.

"Im sorry to hear that Drave. im sorry for your loss." i said and rub his back.

"It's fine Ate Den. My soon to be foster parents are here to help and care for me." He said happily. finally he smiled.

"Thank you Baby boy." I said and kissed his lips.

"Wowowow. Ate Den." he said and blushed.

"You're blushingggg!" I  teased him.

"if that person hurt you." he pointed Alyssa who's now playing with the kids.

"i'll get you from her and i'll marry you" He said at natawa naman ako dito.

"You're cute." I said and he bid goodbye.

"Bye Ate Den. see you when i see you" i kissed his cheek again and bid goodbye too.

--
Third Person's POV

"Den! Bilisan mo naman! ang bagal!" Charo complained. last day na nila sa CDO and it means wander time!
but because of being Dennise. Nasasayang na ang oras nila.

"Den naman! we're waiting about one and a half hour na. may balak ka pang lumabas!!" Bea said annoyingly.

"Eto na eto na." She shouted from her room. She opened the door and everyone drop their jaw.

"Den. you're gorgeous." Synjin said  and looked at her from head to toe.

"den. gahd. you're damn hot." Charo said.

"Huo na. Hot na. but can we just go? Nagugutom na ako guys." Ella said and they all laugh.

"oh sya. tara tara."

--

"wow. fiesta ba sa kanila kaya may mga shows pa?" Dennise asked.

"Yeah. ang saya sa Province no?" Charo said.

Nagikot ikot sila sa Location. There's a lot of people buying stuffs and everything. andami rin stall ng foods kaya Ella's very happy.

"Besh! Ang sarap!" Ella said while munching her kwek kwek.

"Ella andami mo ng nakain."

"Food is Lyf besh." she said at tumuhog ulit. napaface palm nalang si Den.

"Guys guys." Gretchen called them.

"Can Alyssa join us?" She asked Den just looked away.

"Oo naman!" they said in unison except Den.

"Lyly!" Ella called her and cling her arms to Ly's. Dennise secretly rolled her eyes.

"Saw it!!!" Bea suddenly said.

"What? anong nakita mo?" Charo asked.

"wala wala. nevermind." bea said and looked at me with a huge grin on her face. I just rolled my eyes again.

--

"Ly eto oh! Try this." The doctor from CDO said. Obviously she's trying to flirt with Alyssa.

"Thank you." alyssa said and sweetly smiled.

dennise was intently watching the two and swear she already killed the doctor in her mind. while she's cursing Alyssa for being flirt too.

"Besh! You want Jelly ace?" Ella said innocently  while giving Dennise a jelly ace.

"Shut up, Jorella Marie." she said and walked again.

"Anyare?" Mae asked.

"wala! binibigyan ko lang n Jelly ace tapos bigla nalang nagalit." Ella said innocently. They looked at Alyssa who's still accompanied by the Doctor from CDO and They diverted their look on the jelly ace that Ella was holding

"Omg. balikan na dis." Bea said and looked at Den.

"Sinong magbabalikan Guys?" Alyssa asked.

"Ah wala wala. haha" Charo said and they started to walk again.

habang naglalakad sila. a guy approached Dennise.

"Hi Im Clyde." The Guy said and handed his hand to Dennise

"Im Dennise." Dennise shook their hands and smiled sweetly.

"You're pretty. Ms.Dennise." The guys said and Dennise blushed.

"Thank you, Clyde" She said and smiled again.

Dennise was entertaining the Guy because of Alyssa. Gusto nyang magselos din ito.

"Can i have your Number?" Clyde asked and dennise smiled. she signaled to give his phone to her. Clyde quickly handed his phone to Den.

"Here." she give it back to Clyde.

"Wtf. Alyssa. Magreact ka naman oh." She said to herself.

"Thanks Ms. Dennise. Nice meeting you." the guys was about to kiss Den when Alyssa cleared her throat.

"i have a cough. sorry guys. ehem ehem eheeeeeeem." She said and coughed again. obviously its a fake cough. She victoriously smiled.

"Gotcha." She said and looked at Alyssa who's looking at her too. She winked at Alyssa.

--

Alyssa be like: you're too sexy beautiful and everybody wants to taste thats whyyyy i still get jealous.

Den's really hot. and.... stunning!

bonjour! hit the star fellas!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

2K 113 58
"Kapag ba hindi tayo nagkita ulit, hahayaan mo ba ako na hanapin ka?"
My bosniac Girl MJ

Фанфик

1.2M 24K 56
just for fun
5K 181 31
slam dunk fan fiction
343K 7.7K 33
Bored ako