16

Den's POV

"Besh. bakit ganun? Nagmamahal lang naman ako? why does it hurt when you're just loving someone?"

"Besh. ganon talaga ang Love. Kapag masaya ka sa Love. di din maiiwasan dun ang pain." She said.

"Talaga besh? what would i do now?"

"Right now. Matulog ka muna because may medical mission pa tayo bukas. then, hayaan mo si Alyssa ang manuyo sayo."

"thank you besh. you're the best!"

"Of course! Im the best!!" she said. Tumalikod naman ako sa kanya and i drifted to sleep.

--

We woke up early and sabay sabay ulit kami kumain. Ang bigat ng atmosphere because of what happened yesterday. Hindi ko narin sya kalapit and i can clearly see na she's not with her usual self.

"So Team! This is the second day! thank you talaga sa pagtulong." Mr. Valdez broke the silence.

"You're always welcome Mr. Valdez. sa ngalan po ng pagtulong." Synjin said and we all smiled.

"Basta po we're one call away. Kailan po ba ang next?" Charo asked.

"Next next month. sa Aklan ang Location natin." Mr. Valdez said agad naman na nagcelebrate yung iba.

"Wooohoo Beach!" ella said. hinampas naman sya ni fille.

"medical mission yung pupuntahan bes!" then we all laughed. Si Alyssa naman ay tulala parin.

"Ly. are you willing na magsponsor ulit?" Her Dad asked.

"Huh? Ah. Yes. pakisabi nalang po in advance before flight ko to San Diego." She said and continued eating. The fuck!? Aalis sya?

"You're going to San Diego?" Ella asked and Alyssa nodded.

"how long?"

"half a year eh." Alyssa said and smiled weakly.

"antagal naman pala." Ella said and looked at me. I just bowed my head

"Oh sige na Team!"

--

"Hi po Doctora. Im Drave. nice to meet you po." The kid said napasmile naman ako.

"Hey. Im Ate Den. You're so cute." I said and pinched his cheeks

"Thanks Ate Den. You too. you're beautiful." he said and blushed.

"Haha. you're blushing Drave."

"Ate. I noticed that person looking at you." he said and pointed at Alyssa.

"Ah. She's my friend." I said and look at Alyssa.

"The way you look at her? and the way she looks at you? I think no." He said and smiled sweetly. ang bata bata pa ang dami ng Alam.

"What do you mean?" I asked him. ang cute nya.

"The way she looks at you." he paused and i saw he felt grim.

"The way my Dad look at my Mom." he said and a tear fell from his eye.

"Hey. Drave. what happened?" I said and wipe his tears.

"They are both inlove with each other. My Dad loves my mom so much. I witnessed their love story. And i can see that person loves you too." he said

"so much. she loves you so much" He said and smiled.

"I can see something wrong between  you and her."

"but Ate Den. you must try. there's nothing wrong with trying." He said and He sweetly smiled. A tear suddenly escaped my eye. This kid is right.