22

Alyssa went home. Feeling drained today and she looked at Dennise's reply to her message.

" im sorry. Im just protective. What mine is mine. Baby you cant blame me. Napakapogi mo at napakabait. Of course. Lahat siguro naman mafafall. I love you too baby. Just always take care for me. Good Night love. Its evening here. Kisses from your Den." Alyssa smiled and she lay on the sofa. When her phone suddenly rang. She quickly get it from her pocket.

" hola! " she remembered that voice.

" Jayden? Is that you?" Alyssa asked

" yes man. Its me."

"How did you get my number dude?" She asked.

"I asked one of the doctors in the hospital about your number." Alyssa is somewhat pissed because its not even an emergency. And of course. A cellphone number must be a private thing.

"Oh." Alyssa all can say.

"Are you mad? You know? I can hang up the call."

"No no no. Im sorry. "

" Oh man. Haha Are you free tomorrow? You can watch racing here in our Street. " Jayden pleased Alyssa.

"But Jayden. I stopped Racing. For a very long time." Alyssa replied.

"I just want to watch the race with you dude"

"Uh Sure just text me the address and the time. Its my off tomorrow."

" Yesss! Thank you Man!"

"No problem jayden" Then Alyssa hang up and fell asleep.

--

" LA man. Hindi kaba naaawa kay Alyssa?" Jayden asked over the phone. Yes. He's a half filipino and black american.

" bakit sa kanya ka kumakampi?"

"Bro. Look. Ang bait nung tao para gawin mong miserable ang buhay nya. Saka dude. Kung mahal mo talaga si Dennise. Just let her go and she will be happy with Alyssa."

" You know what? You are USELESS! Fuck off. Ako na ang gagawa ng paraan. I will take her out of the picture."

" dude stop it. Di ka mananalo"

" Fck you Jayden. Ako ang mananalo this time. Its me over her. Just me and Den. End of story" LA hang up the phone.

--

Three months had passed. Naging close friends si Jayden and Alyssa. They always watch racing whenever they have free time. As for Alyssa and Dennise. They are going stronger each day. In fact. Pauwi si Alyssa para sorpresahin ang kayang prinsesa.

"Dude! Mag iingat ka dun ha? " jayden said. Alam narin ni Alyssa na filAm ito.

"Drama mo naman pre. Oo naman" Alyssa said and smiled sweetly.

" thanks ly. You're really kind and lovable friend. Send my regards to Dennise."

"Of Course Jay! Thanks din for being good to me. Kahit hindi"

They just laughed til Alyssa's flight was called.

"We're still friends huh?" Jayden said.

"No dude. " Alyssa paused and smiled.

"Bestfriends" and they hugged each other.

"Kadiri dude. Bromance haha"

"Sige na dudeeee" alyssa salute and bid goodbye.

--

Alyssa arrived at exactly 9:30pm she was about to enter her car when she received a message.

From: 09179039292

Hey babe. I know youre going home. Meet me here. Elm street.
-D

"What the hell? Alam nya? Ang weird naman ng text nya." Alyssa didnt bother to reply. Agad syang pumunta sa lugar na sinasabi sa text messaage.

When she finally arrived there. There's nothing. Madilim ang buong paligid. May ilaw ang mga poste ngunit kumikislap ito.

She checked her phone. She received a Text message from Jayden.

"Im sorry bro." She looked at the car na sobrang lakas ng headlight nito. She covered her eyes.

" did you missed me?" She heard a voice.

She slowly looked to the person who just utter a word.

"L-La? " she said and the next thing she knew that there is Jayden. Standing beside LA.

"Jay? What is this?" She's really confused.

" I am sorry ly. Wala akong magawa. He threatened me para i frame up ka. " He said. And Alyssa realize from meeting Jayden up to now.

"How dare you?" Alyssa silently asked.

"I know ly. Im sorry. Pero totoo lahat ng pinakita ko sayo"

"Tama na ang Drama. Jayden!!" LA called Jayden.

"LA?" La handed the Gun to Jayden.

" Run! Now! " Jayden quickly run to Alyssa's place.

"Ly help me!" Jayden shouted then Alyssa quickly run to save Jayden but LA shot Jayden straight in his head.

"JAYDEN!!!!!" Alyssa shouted.

"You! Tangina mo. Di ka tao. Hayop ka! How dare you kill someone who is innocent? Gago ka La"

"Well. Hindi ako. " Then three men appeared agad nilang pinunasan ang baril na hawak ni Jayden and there forcefully tie Alyssa na hawak ang baril.

"Goodbye Alyssa. Mabubulok ka sa kulungan"  then LA entered his Car.

"LA! HAYOP KA. "

"LA!!!"

Alyssa untying the rope in her wrist when she heard a lot of Police Sirens.

She was abou to run when a police cornered her.

"Dont. You are under arrest. " The policeman said and put handcuffs to her