6

"Hi Den. This is Ly." Her ninang said. she looked up and met Den's eyes. she secretly smiled and felt giddy.

"Hi Doc Lucy. Dr. Lim told me to remind you po. Meeting daw po sa 11th floor." Dennise said.

"Okay hija."

"Ly maiwan muna kita. Behave okay. the last time na iwan kita dito nilaro mo yung Fire Extinguisher." Her Ninang said. Napayuko na lamang sya sa hiya kay Dennise.

"Ill not do something stupid this time Nang." Alyssa said ang Dennise giggled.

"Sige na hija. Maiwan ko muna kayo ni Alyssa dyan."

her Ninang Left. Only Alyssa and Dennise was left in that room.

"So...." Dennise said and bit her finger.

"I miss you. like i fucking did." Alyssa said.

"Your words nga." Den said

"sorry na. i dont know what's happening to me nga these past weeks. i kept on thinking of you." Alyssa said honestly.

Dennise instantly blush.

"Uy. Kinikilig." Alyssa said and stood up.

"Kapal. di kaya." Dennise said and smiled.

"Ganda mo Den." She said out of the blue.

"I know. wag mo na akong bolahin dyan."

"Okay naba yang labi mo? Ella told me about what happened." dennise said worriedly.

"its fine na. Anak ng puta kasi yung si Myco." Dennise quickly slapped  Alyssa's mouth

"aray shit!" alyssa cursed

dennise touched Alyssa's lips and gave her a death glare.

"Isang mura pa ha. Sinasabi ko lang sayo." Den said with Authority.

"Den naman. I'm just Kidding." She nervously smiled.

"hindi nakakatuwa. ang pangit pakinggan." Dennise said and rolled her eyes. Alyssa quickly grab the bouquet of Blue roses.

"Ahm Den. This is for you pala." Alyssa said shyly.

dennise blushed.

"Thanksss aly." Den said and kissed Aly's cheek. they both blushed and felt giddy.

Dennise again looked at Aly.

"Ano ba kasing ginawa mo at sinapak ka ni Myco?" Den asked.

"Wala akong ginagawa dun. sadyang insecure yun saakin." Alyssa said and rolled her eyes.

"Sabagay. Mahangi yun." Dennise said and went near to Alyssa. she touch Aly's lips when the door swung.

"uh oh. besh" ella said and looked at their position. dennise wrapping her hands on Aly's nape and Aly's hand hugging Dennise waist.

"Ella. It's not what you think." Alyssa said and stood up straight.

"Yeah? I think? Yeah. It's not what you think besh." Dennise said and nervously smiled.

"oh" Tasha said.

"kaya pala in denial sila parehas!" Tasha said.

"You Denied me!?" Dennise said

"no den. i didn't! right Ells?" aly said nervously.

"You denied her kaya kanina. sabi mo hindi ka interesado sa kanya." Ella said and Alyssa shook her head.

"Hindi pala ha. Let's see." Dennise said and grab the bouquet of blue roses

"Den where are you going?" Dennise rolled her eyes and walked out.

"Lagot ka." The two said and left too.

alyssa shook her head and sat at the couch.

--

"besh akala ko di mo crush si Alyy? I thought may pag asa akoooo. why den? whyyy?" Ella asked.

"Shut up besh. okay?" Dennise said. she's obviously pissed.

"Oh. bakit pissed off ka?" tasha asked.

"Guys. She denied me! like di sya interested sa akin after we kissed? she's unbelievable. i kept thinking about her nga tapos idedeny nya ako!l" The two.just dropped their jaws.

"besh you two kissed?" Ella asked.

"the heck. did i say that." Den said and covered her mouth.

"You did! Den! You kissed her?! ako nga 4years na akong may Hidden Desire hindi ko pa nahahawakan yung Kamay nun!" Tasha burser out.

"Tsaka besh you denied her too! sabi mo di mo sya crush!"

"hindi naman talaga!" Dennise said defending herself.

"Oh really? sa position na naabutan namin kanina? di mo sya crush!?"

"Hindi nga ang kulit!" she denied again and smelled the roses.

"ang thoughtful besh." she said and smiled.

"hindi mo crush ha." Tasha said.

"Hindi." Dennise said and smiled.

"I like her." Dennise said in herself.

--

"Besh. out na ako okay? maaga duty natin tomorrow." Ella said and bid goodbye to Denden.

"Sige besh. aayusin ko pa mga gamit ko dito." She kissed Ella's cheek.

She quickly fixed herself an grab her bag

she was about to exit when someone called her.

"Doc Den!"

--

Sorry sa Typo's and Grammars! Hehehe.

AandD iz real. hahaha