31

"Hey" Kylie suddenly said and smiled.

"You know her baby?" Kylie asked neevously. Baka kasi kilala nito si Alyssa and Alyssa is a Convicted criminal

"Wait" Alyssa said and look intently to Den.

"Baby? Why did you call her baby?" Den asked Kylie. Heat is suddenly building between the two.

"Why? Masama bang tawagan ng endearment yung Girlfriend ko?" Kylie said.

"Oh so Girlfriend mo sya?" She shifted her gaze to confused Alyssa.

"Alyssa would you explain what's this bullshits?" Den calmly said.

"What bullshit Miss?" Kylie said and again Den shifted her gaze to Kylie.

"Can you please explain kung bakit mo Girlfriend yung Girlfriend ko" then it hit Kylie. That lady infront of her is none other than Dennise Lazaro.

Yes Dennise Lazaro, Alyssa's true love.

"Dennise Lazaro?" Kylie suddenly blurted out.

"Why? How did you know my name?" Dennise said.

"No. Alyssa is mine okay? Im not giving her back to you!" Kylie burst out

"The hell with you! Alyssa is mine. She's mine to begin with!"

"No! Wala ka naman sa tabi nya when she needed you!"

"Ako yung Mahal ni Alyssa! You just look like me!" Den said and that's it. Kylie pulled her hair

While Alyssa is still confuse pf what's happening. There's Den and there's the Girl who's with her for 8months.

"Stop!" Alyssa shouted and the two suddenly stood up and fix their hairs.

"Damn it. Putangina" then Alyssa walked out.

"ly!" Dennise called her and ran after her. While Kylie just sat on the waiting Area and started to cry.

—-

"Babe! Ly!" Den called Alyssa

"Anong nangyari sakin? " Alyssa said teary eyed.

"Baby" Den said and Held Alyssa's hand.

"I dont know." Alyssa said while shaking her head

"Shh. Im here." Dennise said and hugged Alyssa. Alyssa just kept on crying same as Den. But Den's tears are filled with Joy. Her Alyssa's back.

Alyssa knelt infront of Den.

"Tell me. Tell me what happened. I dont know what to do" Alyssa begged Dennise.

Den wipe Alyssa's tears. She held Aly's cheek and Kissed it.

"I miss you Ly. I miss you. I miss youu" she also cried

Alyssa taste Forever with Den's kisses. She felt her world suddenly stop. She felt home. She's complete.

"I love you so much. I love you" then Den kissed her again. Alyssa responded

They were kissing passionately when they lost oxygen.

They looked at each other for a minute then Den cleared her throat.

"You took your Final internship in San Diego 8 months ago." Den said

"I completed na my Internship?" Den nodded

"That's good pala eh—-" Den cutted her off.

"Ly. Na frame up ka." Then suddenly Alyssa's face turn with so much curiosity.

"What?"

"You were the one accused for Killing your Friend Jayden. And you're Guilty." Den caly said

"Arghhgg" Alyssa reacted holding her Head

"Babe? You okay?" She held Ly's head but Alyssa just nodded and beckoned continue

"Then you were about to go to Muntinlupa when the Jail Truck lost its brake."

Alyssa continued shaking her head while her tears are falling.

"Shh. Diba i told you we're all in this? Okay? I got you babe. I got you"

"How about you? Im a fugitive" alyssa said

" i dont care ly! As long as i am with you! Ill risk everything for you!"

"Den."

"Shut up! Kiss me!"

"Uhm. Nahihiya ak—-" then Den crashed her Lips to Alyssa.

—-

"Let's go to my Unit" Den said and intertwined their hands

"Uhm sure"

"Ly. Ako lang to. Bakit ka mahihiya"

"Im sorry Den. Nasanay kasi ako kay Kylie"

"That bitch!"

"Shh. She saved myLife."

"You remembered na?!!?"
Alyssa just nod and held Den's hand tighter

"Ill tell you the Story"

—-

"Alyssa ang Arte mo!" Dennise grumpily said

"Dito na nga ako sa Sofa"

"Isa!"

"Eto na nga."

Alyssa just lay on the bed while Dennise hugged her.

"So make kwento na" alyssa just pinched Den's nose

"My Typical Den" she said and giggled.

"So After the Jail Truck lost its Brake. I got a chance para makaalis dun. But Suddenly i lost oxygen and nawalan ako ng malay. Then i woke up with just Kylie with me. And i thought you were Kylie"

Dennise just looked at her

"Tell me honestly. Do you do the usual stuffs we do together?" Den seriously asked

"Den"

"Im asking you" Den again sternly said

"Im sorry."

"We kissed and make out. But i didnt meant it all."

Den suddenly stood up. Alyssa just held the latter's wrist.

"Den"

She gave Alyssa a one hell thunderous slap.

"That's for Kissing kylie"

"And this!" She pushed Alyssa's shoulder.

"For coming back to me!" Dennise crashed her Lips again to Alyssa.

"And to tell you honestly! Im not Den! Im not Den for Pete's sake! Damn it baby" she said between her kisses

"IM BABY! IM BABE, IM LOVE!, IM HONEY, IM YOUR QUEEN! IM YOUR ONLY QUEEN. SO DONT EVER CALL ME DEN AGAIN CAUSE THAT'S NOT MY NAME" She said and removed her shirt.

—-

Damn itutuloy ko ba to?

Haha anyways pangbawi!! 🤗

Hi 💙