SPECIAL CHAPTER

SPECIAL CHAPTER

—-

"Babee" Den called Alyssa

"Yes baby??" Alyssa asked

"We're going somewhere!!" Den exclaimed.

"Huh saan baby? It's our day off" Yes. It's been 3 years since they got Married. YES MARRIED.

They went to Australia for a private beach wedding. And it is exclusive for their Family, Relatives and their Friends.

And About LA and Myco's case. Myco got himself in a Mental Institution while LA was still behind bars. And it was a double life sentence.
(Okaaay. Hindi talaga ako maalam)

"San ba tayo pupunta mahal." Alyssa said and pushed Denden on their bed.

"Alyssa Valdez im telling you. Hindi pa ako nakakarecover sa 5 rounds natin last night." Dennise said sternly.

"Hahahaha" Alyssa laughed

"Napakaano mo! Manyak ka!" Den said and cover her chest with her comforter.

"patingin nga baby." Alyssa said and pulled Den's comforter.

"What the heck Alyssa!!" Dennise said and sinapak nito ang tiyan ni Alyssa

"Ooofffh" Alyssa winced in pain

"Yan! It's your fault" sabi ni Dennise and she stood up.

"Napaka violent ng baby ko oh." Alyssa said at dinilaan naman sya ni Dennise

"Manyakis ka kasi!" Dennise said while putting her bra on.

"The heck baby. Bakit kahit nakatalikod ka ang gorgeous mo padin. " Alyssa said and moved closer to Den

"Baby im telling you. Drained pa ako. My god Alyssa" Dennise said and put Alyssa's polos on.

"Baby! Kasalanan mo yan!! I can't resist you. You're such a goddess." Alyssa said and gave Dennise a peck on her Lips.

"Maligo kana! I'll cook brunch." Dennise said and pushed Alyssa to their Bathroom.

"I'll be quick Mrs. Valdez" Alyssa shouted. Dennise just shook her head.

She was frying the bacon when she suddenly smiled. Their memories together suddenly came. The Day that Aly proposed to Her. Yung mga pakulo nito. Her Family as well as Aly's was there. She was the happiest person that time. Sobrang saya nya. And when they got Married. She's the luckiest person alive. Sobrang mapagmahal na asawa ni Alyssa. Hindi nya ito pinabayaan from the start. At Kitang kita nya sa mga mata nito ang sobrang pagmamahal sa kanya ng asawa. At alam nya na magiging mabuti itong Babba sa mga anak nila.

And about the Kids. Gusto ng magkaanak ni Alyssa but Den told her na they should enjoy muna and travel together. And Now they are 3 years married. She can finally say na she's ready to have a family with Alyssa.

"Ang lalim naman ng iniisip ng asawa ko" Alyssa said and hugged Den from the back.

"Umupo kana. Iniintay na tayo nila Mommy and Daddy. Saka diba you promised Mosh na maglalaro kayo today?" Den said and guided Alyssa on their Dining Table.

"Yes baby." Alyssa said and grab the Newspaper.

Dennise quickly put the plates and served food to Aly.

Dennise took a peek on what Alyssa was Looking. It was a father playing with his Kids

Suddenly nag kahint naman agad si Den kung bakit naging ganon si Aly. It's just that gusto na nitong mag ka anak.