27

"Besh i still can't believe this is happening. " Dennise cried out loud. She doesn't know what to do.

"Besh, im sorry for your loss. Besh. " even Ella doesn't know what to say. They were all shocked after ehat happened.

"Besh, lahat ng pangarap namin. Lahat lahat. Nasira dahil sa pagframe up sa kanya. Wala ng pagasa besh. I dont know what to do. I just want to be with her" Dennise bursed out. Wala syang pake kahit ano ng hitsura nya. She doesn't care kung gaano ba sya kapangit kakaiyak. Alyssa is all that matters.

"Shh. Besh. Calm down. Hindi ko rin alam kung anong sasabihin. Besh basta palagi akong nandito para sayo." Ella rubbed her back as she continued crying like a baby.

"Nak." Arlene called her name.

"Mommy." She said and her tears started to fall again.

"Anak shh. I cant take seeing my daughter like this." Arlene said and rub her daughter's back.

"Anak. It happens for a reason. Tama na anak." Dennise can't stop herself crying. The pain is very unbearable and she's going to be crazy.

"Anak, I may have judged her before but all i can see is you hurting after this happened, she must be making you so much happy because you're crying like this. Im sorry. I didn't intend to judge her. I just want the best for you" mike said and also hugged her daughter." Dennise just hug her parents. Until she cannot feel anything.

"I openend my eyes, without you." Dennise murmured and her tears started to fall again.

"I miss you Baby. I miss you so much" she said and wipe her tears

"God knows how much i want to see you."

"I just want to hug you"
"Kiss you"

"I just want to feel you." She mumbled

"I just want you here Ly. Breathing " she added and continued crying.

"Please come back home to me" Dennise silently prayed.

—-

"Baby ang daya mo. Last time kitang nakita alam kong balisa ka pero kaya mo. Bakit ngayon?" Dennise said talking to the river where the jail truck has fallen.

"We're not yet done planning future then you just left me hanging here?" She said and clenched her fist with a rose between it.

"Bakit ang Unfair mo!!!! Sobrang unfair mo Alyssa!!!!!!!" She shouted on top of her lungs.

"I never imagine myself being away from you. I never imagine na hahantong tayo sa ganto."

"I love you Alyssa. Until my last breath. It will always be you."

Dennise said and silently drop the petal to the river.

"Mahal na mahal kita" she added and closed her eyes.

" Kylie, napakagwapooo" kinikilig si Sisi dahil kay Alyssa. Kylie lamang abg tawag nito sa amo dahil bukod sa ka edad ay sinabi nito kay Sisi na ganon ang itawagsa kanya.

"Sisi ano ba. Napakaingay mo!" She warned sisi.

"Ih sorry na madam." Sisi apologized. Si Kylie ay halatabg kinikilig sapagkat tunay ngang gwapo ang nasa harapan nya.

"Ano Miss Kylie. Natulala ka din." Sisi teased kylie.

"Tumigil ka nga sisi! Mamaya gumising nayan" she said and continue wiping Alyssa's face with warm towel.

Suddenly, Aly's forehead creased and looked at the Lady in-front her.

"De-Dennise" Alyssa helped herself just to hug the girl in front her.

"Im sorry love" Alyssa said and continue hugged the lady.

"Im not Dennise" kylie silently said.

"Love. shh. Im going to San Diego for my internship then you're like this. Come on love" Alyssa said and kissed Kylie's Shoulder

"Stop. Im not Dennise" Kylie pulled herself and looked at Alyssa

"please? Love no time for jokes." Kylie nodded.

Alyssa suddenly kissed her lips.

"I love you baby." Alyssa said and hug Kylie again.

Indeed, Alyssa forgot everything. And remember only her internship.