17

Third Person's POV

alyssa jumped in to happiness when Dennise winked at her.

"fck fuck fuck." She cursed and shook Gretchen.

"The fuck dude. what happened to you?"

"Damn Bro. Damn!!!!" She said and everyone looked at her.

"Too happy Alyssa?" Charo asked.

"wala wala. napansin din ako ng Crush ko! Finally!!" She said and smiled widely again.

"Sino bang crush mo? parang kilala ko na!"

"She's a doctor ba?" Ella asked. Alyssa nodded.

"Petite?"

"No! She's sexy." Alyssa said sexily and swear that was hot.

"Ugh. The fuck. Wh do you need to be so hot Alyssa?" Bea asked.

"inborn." She said and everyone laughed.

"Kapal." Bulong ni Dennise.

--

"Ang ganda dito guysss! swear babalik ako dito kasama asawa ko soon." ella said natawa naman ang lahat.

"Kailan yun Besh? Pag may anak na ako?" Dennise asked.

Alyssa quickly excuse herself after hearing that.

"Ah. Guys. excuse me. someone's calling." Sabi nito kahit wala naman talaga. everyone looked at her.

She dialed Kim's number.

"Tol?" She called kim

"Tangina baldo. Ang aga pa! Im dead drunk last night tapos babanatan mo ko ng tawag!" She angrily said.

"Gago kaba?! Ala una na ng hapon! tsaka di mo ko matitiis neggy!" Alyssa teased kim.

"Gago. mang aasar pa."

"Anong problema?"

"Den. Gusto nyang mag ka anak." Alyssa sadly said.

"Oh tapos?"

"yan lang reaction mo?! damn dude. i  need advice"

"Nasaang panahon kabang Gago ka! Nasa panahon kapaba ni Magellan?!"

"Hindi."

"Oh eh hindi naman pala! Tanga mo naman. 21st century na gago! pwede kayong mag kaanak ni Denden!!" She said and Alyssa nodded as if she was really talking to kim.

"Oh ayos naba? yan lang tinawag mong gago ka. isip isip din ha. sinira mo tulog ko."

"Savage as fuck dude. Hard mo bebe."

"Tangina mo! Bading ka!"
alyssa ended up Laughing and looked at her friends and They gave her a weird look.

"Okay anyare?" Ella asked. alyssa just shooked her head and prevented laughing.

--

"Guys maghire tayo ng Motorcycles! Ikot tayo sa bayan dito." Charo recommended.

"sure! by partners ha! Ill be with Mae!" Ella said

"Ill be with Mah Che." Gretchen said and she received a slap on her arm

"Me with Synj!" Bea said

"and me with--" Den was cutted off by Ella.

"And you Besh with Alyssa! diba Ly?" Alyssa was very hesitate. what if ayaw ni Den? She winked at you Ly. her conscience interrupted. Oh yeah. Thanks konsensya.

"Ayos lang?" She awkwardly asked Den. Den nodded and she smiled widely.

"The fuck." she cursed at kinilig ito.

--

"Okay Den. Just hold tight okay. I dont want you fall." Alyssa said.

"Okay. Ly." Dennise softly said.

"Ill Slow down." Alyssa said and started the engine. Den was startled dahil malakas pala ang tunog ng tambutso ng motor kaya napahawak sya sa bewang ni Alyssa.

"Oh very hard" She said in her mind.

"Absss." she said again.

"Den? are you listening? I said hold tight and Enjoy the ride okay?"

"uhm. okay." she said shyly.

They roam CDO. nawala na ang akwardness between them. But still they need to talk.

Ella being the PG. Hindi pinalagpas ang mga food stalls. kaya they needed to stop pa para lang sa Bulate ni Ella.

"Ly! Try this" den said at sinubuan pa si Alyssa ng Siomai.

"It's good Den."

"you want to drink?" Alyssa handed her the gatorade she drink a while ago. uminom naman din si Den dito.

"Yoooho. My Ship is sailing." Maddie said

"Indirect kiss Besh!" They both blushed after hearing Ella.

"tsk. basta ako kay Alyssa lang ako." Bea said and winked at Aly.

Dennise gave her a death stare.

"Oh really." Sabi ni Den with bitchiness in her voice.

"Woooho. possesive naman pala si Doctora." Synjin said and she just rolled her eyes again. Alyssa wrapped her arms around Den's Shoulder.

"yieee" everyone teased them.

--

nakarating naman sila sa isang open area wherein pwede kang Mag jogging because pa oval ang shape nito.

"guys. lets watch the sunset here. it's beautiful." Charo said and they nodded.

"tol. ano?" sabi ni Gretchen habang hawak ang manubela ng motor. Alyssa quickly sat on the motorbike and devilishly smiled.

"Bring it on." she said.

"3...2...1" And the team just heard the roaring sounds of the motorbikes. Nagulat ang lahat because of so much speed na ginawa ni Alyssa at Gretchen.

"You. idiot Alyssa Valdez" Dennise said angrily.

Agad na sumigaw si Dennise ng papadaan na sila Alyssa sa kanila.

"Stop that freaking motorcycle or i will never ever talk to you again!! Mark my words Valdez!!" She angeily said.

Alyssa quickly stepped on the brake and clenched the hand brake. she lost her balance and fell.

"hahaha" she silently laugh and cover her eyes with her arm.

"Damn you Valdez!" Dennise said and quickly went to Alyssa's place.

"Ly. You idiot" she whispered and held Alyssa's arm. she saw Alyssa's laughing so she punched Alyssa's face.

"Fuck you!"  Dennise said and stood up.

"Ouch! Den wait." Alyssa stood up too.

"youre fucking Idiot!" She slapped Alyssa. everyone gasped.

"Den. Im sorry!" she slapped Alyssa again.

"Den!"Ella called her name. She slapped Alyssa again.

"Why do you keep on doing this to me? " She slapped Alyssa again. the fuck. Den is a Spiker back in her high school days And swear Alyssa might broke her neck.

"Besh stop it!" Sinenyasan nya naman si Ella na okay lang.

"Sa ginawa mo? i wont let you come back to me again." she said and tumalikod.

Alyssa quickly grab her wrist and pulled her for a kiss.

Den didnt move her lips but at the end she responded and wrap her arms around Alyssa's neck.

--

Okaaaaay! This is sabaw. Hahaha hit the star fellas!