1

"Ly! what time is it!?" Her Mom. Pablita asked.

"Mom. its 4am in the morning and you should be sleeping na." Alyssa replied looking at her watch.

"you had race again? honey. when will you stop? you don't need to do this. we have enough money to support you." her Mom said worriedly.

"Mom i want to be independent okay? tsaka im a big boy na. Hahahaha." she burst out of laughing.

"Ly this is not a funny talk anymore. you can be independent in any ways. but not street racing. Ly you're always in danger kapag nakikipag compete ka sa racing." Alyssa sighed.

"Mom. promise! after med school. i will stop." alyssa take an oath to her mom.

"Ly. 4th year ka palang." her mom said frustratedly.

"It's okay mom. hehe i can manage. med school is so easssssy." Alyssa said with too much confidence.

"Too much confidence anak. pero i know its easy for you. you always make us proud. but not in racing. ly please quit racing for pete's sake." oh her mom again.

"Mom we already talked about this po. hehehehehe" alyssa made a peace sign. she kissed her mom's  forehead. and she silently entered her room.

"Ly! medical mission tomorrow." her mom mumbled. she nodded

She sat on the edge of her bed. Her room was filled with racing posters. you can also see her collections of matchbox. Alyssa smiled and removed her sneakers and entered the bathroom.

----

"damn!" she mumbled and looked at the digital clock on her bedside table.

"are you fucking kidding me?! 6:04 in the morning. knocking on my fucking door?!"she silently cursed.

"Alyssa wake up! may medical mission tayo. you lazy dog!" she heard her brother.

"damn you Nicko Valdez!" she said and lazily get up.

after her morning rituals. she lazily went down and greeted her mom and dad.

"Hey mom and dad. morning!" she said and sat infront of her beloved brother Nicko. who disturbed her sleep.

"Ly ly. look what dad gave me." he joyfully said while showing his car keys to ly.

"fuck! seriously?" she can't help but curse.

"Alyssa Valdez! words" her Dad sternly said.

"sorry dad. can't help it. but damn. is that real or you two are ganging up on me? "

"check it out. " Nicko said and Alyssa hastily went to garage.

"Wooooooooooaaaaaaaaah. kuya can i have your McLaren F1? your car is so damn hot. like liligawan ko na yan." she exaggeratedly said.

"Oa mo doggy. shut up. if i'll give this to you. it'll be your 5th car. "

"but kuya. yours is so damn fucking wow!" Alyssa said. yeah. she really love cars. kaya nyang ipagpalit ang mga chix nya para lang sa kotse.

"ehem." their dad cleared his throat.

"Nicko likes it."

"of course Dad! kuya will like it. but i love it daaaad. this is savage! so unfair!" she infantly said.

"poor Alyssa. kumuha ka kaya sa savings mo and buy a new one." she rolled her eyes.

"No dad! mauubos na ang savings ko. i bought 3 cars using my own savings. no. no.no" she said while shooking her head.

"Liar. i saw your receipt kaya when you checked your account. it's nearly billion na."her brother said and tuck his tongue out.

"Dad. this is so unfair." she stomped her feet.

"you're such a kid,baldo. let's go inside and continue eat our breakfast." alyssa just stomped her feet and follow her dad.

she sip on her coffee and eat the slice of loaf on her dish.

"so damn unfair like shit." she continued whispering.

a key got her attention. she quickly grab it and asked her dad.

"Dad what's this." she's very exhilarated

"check it out again doggy." she hastily run again to their garage.but nothing's there. she ran outside their house and found her brand new shining and shimmering range rover 2017

"damn fucking range rover. i hate your mclaren na. hahaha"she said and entered her brand new car.

"holy shit. this is hilarous!" she continued cursing.

Nicko entered her car.

"Test Drive?" Nicko asked

Ly quickly start the engine and look at her brother. she smirked.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh! holy shit ly! pull down the gear and slow down!!!!" Nicko shout but Alyssa doesnt seem to here him.

"You need to see your face kuya! hahahahahahahahaha" Alyssa said while laughing.

"Damn you bitch. napaka kaskasero mo" Agad syang bumaba sa sasakyan ni Alyssa.

"oh did you two enjoyed?" Their father asked

"Yes Dad!!! I love itttttt. thanksssss" she hugged her dad.

"just take care always." her dad said worriedly while tapping her shoulder.

"sure thing."

"Oh let's go na guys. the team is waiting na" pablita said

------

"ly make it fast okay. nasa iyo ang box ng cafalexin and paracetamol" she smiled and entered her new range rover.

"damn this is life" she said and step on the gas.

she decided to buy coffee since she didnt finish coffee earlier. she was paying her coffee when she bump to her bestfriend, Gretchen.

"Pre. how are you? galing mo kanina ha. pinahiya mo si Pugo." Gretchen said.

"Di naman pre. at saka bagay lang sa kamya yun no. boastful much." she said and sipped her coffee.

they were talking for about half an hour when Alyssa's phone rang.

"damn it. Gretch i need to go. i'll see you later. may medical mission eh sponsored by daddy." she said and quickly run to her car.

"motherfucker. ngayon pa oh." she curse because naipit na sya sa traffic.

------

"Baldo! kanina pa iniintay yang mga gamot! gago ka." sigaw ni Nicko

"stop calling me baldo when we're outside kuya. alam mo naman na its my alias sa race. baka may mga pulis dito." she said and quickly carry the boxes of medicine.

"Alyssa! the program already started! and you're late. where have you been!?" her dad grumpily said

"Dad it's traffic. di ko magawan ng paraan okay."

"nauna kang umalis saamin but still late." her dad calmly said. he must be composed. respetado sya ng marami taong nationwide. not only nationwide but the whole word.

"im sorry dad. i grab some coffee." alyssa sincerely said

"darling its okay. go give that medicines to the team and apologize. hindi pa naman nagsisimula ang medical mission. " her mom said and she just apologize again and excused herself.

----

This is my first story. bear with me guys.

Alyssa's leaving. no ganaps for two months. i hate it.

pardon for wrong grammars and spelling.

-killer.