2

"Besh come on! we're getting late!" I said. Jorella is such a turty.

"Im coming bitch." Ella replied and entered the car. they quickly drifted off to orphanage somewhere in makati.

"You two must be the Pediatricians. it's nice seeing you here." Mr Valdez greeted them.

"It a pleasure to meet you po Mr. Valdez." Ella said and shook their hands.

"im ver grateful that you agreed on this." he said and smiled.

"sige po. doon po muna kami sa team. excuse us po." Dennise excuse themselves and went to the tent.

"Grabe ang yaman talaga nya. biro mo ang rami nyang ginastos para dito."

"besh. its their way of giving back." Dennise replied.

"Oh who's that in Black range rover. ang hottie ng sasakyan nya ha."

"ano kaba Ella. lahat na ata pinagnasaan mo. pati sasakyan." sabi ni Den sa kaibigan.

"Duh. sasakyan palang pang macho na." Dennise just rolled her eyes

"Besh ang hottie nga looook! damn she's very hot with her red shirt na naka fold lang ang manggas. and her  nape length hair made her even  more hotter." Ella said so i looked at the girl she was saying.

"Oh looks like she's having her early sermon." bulong ni Bea Tan. their bestfriend too

"kahit na no. she's still super hoooott." ella said

"look. she's coming here."

--

"uhm Hi. These are the medicines. im sorry if im late. i got stuck sa traffic. sorry again po." she said and scratch her nape.

"too much sex appeal." Dennise said in her mind.

"mind if i know your name? i saw you with Mr and Mrs Valdez" synjin asked

"Im Aly. Aly Valdez. Their last born."  she shyly replied.

"ohh. how old are you naba?" Charo asked.

"I'm 21 po." she answered.

"shit ang bata pa!" ella mumbled.

"really? anong course tinetake mo? and where are you studying?" synjin asked her again.

"i took Bs Biology sa oxford university. and i started schooling here when i entered med school." she answered.

"the fuck med student ka? only 21?" bea over actingly said.

"ah yeah. hehe" she said and her phone rang. save by the bell.

"excuse me guys. im sorry again." she walked away and the team started to shout.

"damn she's so cuteeee. like the fuck?! only 21?! in med school. she must be very intelligent." aby commented.

"she is. know what? i heard she accelerated when she was in high school in De La Salle New orleans." Aeriel said.

"wow. big time schools huh. she must be very intelligent and  you kmow. super gwapo." Ella commented

"hmm 5'10. lean and toned muscles. long legs. dimples. pointed nose and addicting eyes. not bad" Dennise said to her eyes while looking at Alyssa who's still having a call.

"I heard she's into racing." Synjin said and they all looked at him.

"she does?" Dennise finally asked.

" yeah. street racing ata. lagi ko yan nakikita sa ospital"

"sya yun? yung laging may pasa kasi sinasapak sya lagi? pag may natatalo sya?" charo asked.

"yep. she's my lover's bestfriend" fille said.

"what!? you mean. Gretchen's also join racings?" Bea asked and fille nodded.

"yes! nakapanood na ako makipagkarera yan. super galing. wala man lang kagasgasgasgas ang mga sports car nyan pag nakikipagkarera." she said

"that's illegal right?" Den asked

"yeah. pero ayaw nyang tumigil eh. pag natapos na daw sya sa med school. she's on her 4th year."

"4th year?! only 21?!"

"Ella! move on!" dennise said.

" no besh. super unfair. when we were 21. we're still in college but she?! 4th year!!!"

"she's coming again guys! behave!" synjin reminded.

"guys the medical mission will be starting in 30 minutes. My mom told me to remind you." she said in a classy accent.

"I love your accent Ms.Valdez" fille said and winked.

"Love you more,Fille hehe" then fille turn into shade of red.

"ay ano bayan. taken na yan Aly! ako nalang" Ella said and Alyssa just laughed.

"may sasakyan kaba pwede bang iyon nalang ang ligawan ko?" she joked. then her gaze shifted to Dennise.

--