8

Aly's P.O.V

shet guys. Tangina. hindi ko maexplain pero fuck. Kinikilig ako. bullshit. like damn fuck.

Dennise is different from the girls i met. I mean. she's the only one who can give me this feeling. not even Laura.

I think my decision is right to know her more.

I drove back to our house and entered my room. Im feeling giddy right now.

i opened my instagram and stalked Dennise.

i clicked her name and i smiled.

"Thank you for this Pogi! A." I read the caption for the image of blue roses. im smiling from ear to ear and shit. this is so corny.

the a notification popped.

laura lehmann has a dm for you.

"baby. come back to me."

"Lau. how many times do i have to tell you that i am done. If you're not Laura. Let me go" I replied

I loved Laura. pero nawala na. She loves so much that gets into the point na nasakal na ako. not literally ha. but we know that term when it comes to relationship naman. so yeah. nasasakala ako. yung tipo na. i need to update her minu minuto. i need to tell her where im going everytime i go out with my friends. I dont have a liberty to have fun. parang sa kanya nalang umikot ang mundo ko.

"baby. i am not letting you go! is this because of the doctor i saw you with a while ago?" Laura replied.

damn this woman she's crazy.

"are you stalking me Lau? swear its not funny anymore."

"So it's her? humanda sakin yang babae mo."

"Laura! cut the shit. this is not funny anymore! stop including people na hindi naman included sa Relationship natin. you're just making things complicted."

"now you're mad? babae mo nga yun! that's why you broke up with me!"

"Laura it is not about her! its about us! stop blaming her because its nit her fault! its yours!"

Im fucking infuriated right now.

"Oh its my fault right now? who ended our relationship? its you diba?"

"this is nothing lau. you're just making things complicated. bye."

"wait for my revenge baby. just wait for it."

"bullshit!" i shouted punch the wall.

then suddenly. i remembered I have Den's number.

i quickly compose a message for her.

"Hey. Im home. I already miss you. have a good night, pretty." I send the message and a smile slowly crept on my face.

only Dennise can lighten up my mood. only her.

"Hey too. Thats good you're home. get some rest. Good night too! oh and i miss you too."