Hired For Luke. Janoskians Fa...

By silentbeauty24

Analeigh Jane Woods. A extraordinary seventeen year old, misunderstood teenage girl. What Happens when she ge... More

Hired For Luke. *Janoskians Fan Fic (Luke Brooks)*
Concert Time.
The Decision.
What Job?
Convincing
So Long..
Nice To Meet You.
Debut..
Lanaleigh... Part One.
Lanaleigh... Part Two.
Nuisance...
New York..
Time Square.
His Beauty.
Another Day.
Out For Lunch.
Feelings.
Dinner, and Memories.
A Gentle Touch.
Electricity...
Sweden.
Caught.
Sink, or Swim?
Tingled feelings.
Brooks Brother's Dating Game.
England.
Alright.
Feel...
Three Little Words.
Home.
Need...
Sequel. I think Yes.

Goodbye.

44K 1.3K 843
By silentbeauty24

( Better Read this Shit, I spilled my Heart out. )

All right before you all Shoot me, or Stab the crap out of me. I'm so, so, so sorry. I wanted to take a little Extra time on this chapter. And plus I'm so busy its not even funny.

(Scholarships, ACT, SAT. Finals.. Shoot me.)

But anyways, I would like to say I appreciate how long far and popular this Story got. I'm literally in Awe never, have I ever thought It would come so far. *Wipes tear* I love you all so much, despite some comments I would like to Say a Massive thank you.

I mean my writing was completely Shit, back from whenever is started this. xD

Now, I have to Say Goodbye, to this Lovely story that I think all of "Us" hormonal teenage girls would like. :| Who knows there's always the Future.. ;) Am I right?

Now my Lovelies I Present the Last, and Final "Hired for Luke" Chapter.

Enjoy, and I love you so! But if you didn't read my Long ass "Authors Note" I will cut you, sike I have no time for that.

Jkay I'll love you.

Read on babes.

>>>>>>>>>>********<<<<<<<<<<

L U K E

"We only have a day now." She frowns, staring down at her shoes. I just got off the phone with Beau he said I have to go back early as much as I don't want to, I have to. Fuck this, I asked if they could reschedule the Concert but its impossible.

I don't want to leave, not Analeigh I've learned so many little things just by being with her this past week that I never knew. The way she sleeps, how she brushes her teeth. The cute rubbing feet thing that she does when she's about to go to sleep.

"Hey, don't do that. I don't care if we have this little time. I'd rather spend every second with you." She looks up from her feet and blushes. The cute crimson bringing out her deep blue eyes, jumping up and running over, kissing hungrily at my lips.

"So what do you want to do?" She asks tracing the fronts of my knuckles, looking through her eyelashes. She so beautiful not a single flaw I can make out.

"Lets let loose and live." I smile.

"Beach?"

"Beach."

-

We had a blast running through each wave, how beautiful she looked in the sunset. Her perfect Sunkist skin shining threw. Eating ice cream, she likes Vanilla that's her favorite.

How we sat there in the sand admiring each other talking about complete nothing, fuck it was amazing. I literally don't want to go back. But who knows maybe me and the Boys might move down here to California.

Beau called me told me what time my flight leaves, I'm so bummed it not even funny. "Babe."

I peer to the side to look at my striking girlfriend, the way her tan makes her beautiful blue eyes stand out even more. And mine well they look like shit compared to hers. "Yeah?" I grab her hand as we walk back to here house.

"My mom and Annie are staying the night at my Aunts house." She blushes her voice coming off sheepishly. She nervous, I don't know why she knows I won't do anything without her permission. Even though the urge is strong, and I want to desperately make love to her.

But I'll wait for her, until she's comfortable. Maybe I'll pay a visit with Yolhanda.

"That's fine, don't worry baby." I chuckle brushing her familiar flustered cheek.

We walk ten more minutes until we finally reach her house, considering her mom is a single parent they have a nice house. I haven't really brought up her dad all that much, I suppose she'll go if not the regret will seep in.

We walk up the stairs my hand cautiously on the small of her back, I don't want her to fall or hit her head or some shit she looks exhausted. We enter her room, and she takes off her sun dress, me admiring her and I look her up and down. Yes that is mine.

She catches my attention and I look away immediately, once her cheeks flare a crimson color. "I'm going to s-shower." She speaks hesitantly causing me to pull a smug smile. She's so incredibly hot when she's nervous.

"Okay, hurry quick I want some hot water too. Or we could always share."

----

A N A L E I G H

I don't really know what to do at this point, the way he's looking at me, It makes my stomach tighten. I don't know what to do.

"Okay, hurry quick I want some hot water too. Or we could always share."

My cheeks flush once again I know he wants to I want to just as bad. Well what the fuck. Maybe I should offer. Before he leaves, a good present so he won't get bored of me.

He won't do that, stupid. My subconscious reminds me.

I turn on the heels of my feet and stalk over to my bathroom, locking the door behind me. Fuck, fuck, fuck. I take my hair out of my bun, revealing nice messy waves. I stare at my reflection and breathe deeply. You can do this.

"Luke?" I call out waiting for me to respond. I hear shuffling around the room and foot steps nearing closer.

"Yeah, What's up?" I open the door revealing Luke.

"D-do you want to shower with me?" I say sheepishly. What the fuck am I doing?

He seems shocked by my expression, and I fiddle with my thumbs nervously waiting for his reply. "Are, you sure? I mean you don't have to babe, if it makes you uncomfortable-"

"No I want you to." I cut him off from talking him out of it. I want him desperately, and I know he wants me just as much. I untangle the sting of my bikini top, as it slowly falls down, Luke's eyes hungrily watch as I untie the knots to my bottoms.

He moistens his lips, and fiddles with his precious lip ring in the process. He cautiously walks slowly over to me, pushing a strand of my unruly hair out of the way pressing his lips firmly to mine. The kiss is steamy yet sincere and delicate. I grip the sides of his shirt, and pull it over his head.

"You sure?" He breaks the kiss deeply inhaling the air around us.

"Yes. With you, and only you yes."

--

Tears, prick from the corner of my eyes, as I watch the one person I love the most buying his ticket home. This past week was the best and we spent as much time with each other as possible. Luke would sometimes tease me about if I wanted to follow him to the bathroom. Which would make me laugh and him kiss the top of my forehead telling me "I'll be back beautiful."

No I'm waiting for my Luke to get his ticket. I wish this week wouldn't have went by fast, I wish he could of stayed longer but he has a concert coming up soon. When the boys called the other day they seemed disappointed that he had to leave me so soon. We discussed it last night about what we "were going to do" both of us agreeing to visit each other when we had the chance.

Luke mentioned "Skype" and I know I'm going to learn how to use it. I couldn't stop crying last night, the thought of him leaving me pained me to an extent, were I didn't even think it would be possible for me to sleep at night. I need to be strong, I have to be independent. I feel so clingy at times with Luke, but I just love him so much and I've never felt this way before.

"Alright thanks." Luke tells the lovely lady handing him the ticket. He soon approaches me with his head held down then looks up at me intently.

"Hey, come here." He wraps his arms around my waist kissing the top of my forehead. "-don't cry babe, it'll be alright. I'll visit you soon." I tuck my head into the crook up his neck, silently sobbing to myself, as I listen to his steady pulse.

"I'm going to miss you." I sniffle, pulling up my head with as much energy as possible and stare at his honey eyes, that have reddened slightly. He swipes his thumb over a stray tear and kisses my lips almost savoring every second with them.

"I'm going to miss you too." He sniffles, shifting on his feet as he pulls us to a empty bench. Flashes from behind spark from my peripheral vision.

"Luke!"

"Where's the other boys!"

"Analeigh over here!"

"Luke!"

A dozen paparazzi's store there way into the Airport, stammering toward Luke and I. Luke shields me in his arms, as some Airport workers manage to help up out. Telling the papz they are not aloud in here. We move into a secure area with a few couches close to Luke's gate.

"Damn papz, I'm so sorry baby." He parks his suitcase next to his side, and pulls me onto his lap, fixing my disheveled unruly hair. I attempt to smile, letting him no I'm fine but with him leaving and all its hard.

"I hate that you have to go." I sniffle, searching around his face. The little freckle that sits perfectly along the bridge of his nose. The way his eyes meet mine, he traces along the trails of my tears, wiping away the wetness.

"I hate that I have to leave you too." I entwine our fingers, caressing the back of his hand. He smiles kissing the tip of my nose. The next few months are going to be so tough, I don't know how I'm going to do it.

Be without him, I'm no sure if it possible to love someone so much. But I do, I've never felt this way towards anyone in my life. He was my first, and I'm glad he was.

Its truly beautiful. I guess it funny how our stars aligned, how we came to be together. How I happened to just be asked to be Luke's. For "fake" but now its so real, and nothing I could've ever imagined. But in the future if this fall apart, I will always remember this, us. And my experiences in different parts of the world.

And I wouldn't regret a thing. The good, the bad it wouldn't matter to me, this is and was the best time of my life.

"Baby?" I meet his eyes, and give him a grateful smile. "-What's wrong?" He questions kissing the knuckles of my hands, the feeling still lit making my heart flutter.

"Nothing, I'm just thinking."

"About?"

"About us, and how much I love you." I look up at the clock, only a couple of minutes left. Meeting his eyes, I snuggle closer to him resting my head on his shoulder. The warmth of his body radiating off of him, and familiar sparks of electricity.

"And I love you."

"We have five minutes left together." I sigh, defeated.

"Then we better use them." He smiles, planting his lips firmly on mine. The kiss is so wonderful we're hungry for one another but yet its subtle and sweet the lust filled air around up. The blissfulness of our lip move in sync holding each other tight afraid to let go. Only breathing when out of breath.

"Flight 185 is now boarding." We pull away an absolute silent, as I stare deep into his hazel eyes so beautiful. Although he say his eyes "look like shit" I don't think so they are the lightest

"I have to go now." My heart pings and my eyes water from the corners.

"I know, I say quietly." He pulls me into a hug once again, and I hold on tightly with all my might. Inhaling his intoxicating smell.

"I'll be back I promise."

"I know you will baby." I wipe a stray tear that fell. "Skype?"

"Yes of course, I'll call when I get back home." He kisses my forehead, and grabs his luggage. This is it.

"See you later." He kisses me once more, a couple of months that's all I have to wait for. "Love you."

"Love you." And with that I watch as he slowly makes his way past the gate, turning back and sending a kiss my way.

I love you Luke, and I'll miss you... I don't know where life will take us, but I'm sure I won't regret a single thing.

T h e E n d

______________________________

I'm not sure if I'll make a Sequel, its completely up to you all. Maybe I'll make another Luke Story. Vote, and tell me. Check out my Other Stories. (:

Comment, Vote, Tell me what you think.

I love you all so much, and I'm so happy some of you Stuck around.

:D

- Audrey xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 24 56
a 17 year old girl named Zoey lives with her family mom and her sister and brother but her sister and brother and herself are triplets. She has a bad...
146K 2.8K 26
Ruby Brooks, Is the little sister of Luke, Jai, Beau. She has a hard life at school, everyone basically hates her because of the whole Janoskians thi...
12.8K 364 37
Molly Carter is a 21 year old college student in Chicago, visiting her cousin Jacob in Melbourne, Australia for the Christmas season. She immediately...
5.2K 185 27
Stop there! this isnt your average janoskians fan fiction! Rachel has...