Pretty Little Games

By lesanchez0616

Lia likes to think she's a player. She has a reputation.... Until... (this is the usual boy meets girl story... More

Dark alleys are the best
Author's note
She's a straight A student
We're partners!
Cold war
The Weekend Flirt
Kylie and Jenny
MIA
Bad/Good
Conflicts
It is not a date
Kylie and Cassie
Visitors
Tricks
The Project
Moving on
Take me back.
Dates
Queens of the Night.
Author's note part2
Author's note 3
Mix Up
Positive?
Graduation day

Congratulations!!!

100 3 0
By lesanchez0616

Dylan and Lia on top 😉

The party is going to be held by the beach. There is a huge stage set up for the DJ. Laser lights are already set up for a night of endless booze and dancing.

This is a bit disappointing for Lia since this place has been really tranquil and she likes it that way. This party will definitely destroy that tranquility. Anyways, it is just for one night.

Lia and Kylie spent time together. After Kylie told Lia about her secret their friendship is stronger. She just hope that Kylie keeps clear from Jenny. Jenny cannot stand for anything. What more to fight for Kylie. She just uses Kylie as her side chick when Jacob is too busy being obnoxious.

She noticed an improvement on Kylie's demeanor after meeting Cassie. They don't go out a lot since Cassie has a shop to attend to but they text and call each other almost every time of the day. Sometimes Cassie would suprise Kylie by showing up in their hotel unannounced and vice versa. They would stroll at the beach. Take silly photos and the likes.

Lia knows that Kylie has already moved on which is good though she has not talked to Jenny to end whatever they might have. She saw she has five or six unread messages from Jenny but Lia just kept her mouth shut. It is non of her business anyways.

"Li, let's go to this winding road to Hana", Kylie suggested.

"We don't have a car Kylie" Lia replied.

"But i do..", Dylan suddenly came out of nowhere with his hands in his pocket wearing aviators.

"ahmm I might have texted him." Kylie admitted with a shy smile.

Kylie dropped by Cassie's shop to pick her up while Dylan and her waited in the car.

Dylan has his arms around Lia while she is standing leaning against the side of the convertible. He has his forehead resting on hers. He kissed her nose. "I missed you"

Lia smiled. "We just saw each other yesterday."

"It felt like a lifetime", Dylan started kissing her on the lips then leaving a trail of soft kisses down her cheeks then neck near her throat. He burried his face on his neck inhaling her sent. Lia stroked his hair affectionately.They stayed like that for a couple of minutes not saying anything.

"We're here!" Kylie announced with Cassie in tow.

Dylan pulled away from her slowly and hesitantly. Introductions were made and they are on their way.

"We need to get back at 4pm. We need to prepare for the parttyyy!!" Kylie exclaimed.

Lia rolled her eyes. She is really not too keen to go this party. Dylan noticed this and reached out for her hand on her lap. "I will be there. We'll enjoy it as much as possible."

The drive to Hana's road is scary. There are blind sharp curves that you have to really slow down and be careful with. Good thing Dylan is a good driver and they felt safe with him.

The winding lane runs along a steep cliff which either ends up on a lush tropical forest or rocky shore of the ocean. There are times they stopped to take snapshots of the picturesque bridge and ocean.

After taking photos and eating snacks on the road going back to the hotel, the four of them agreed to meet up at 6pm to attend the party.

---------------------

Preparing for the party, Lia and Kylie curled each other's hair and put on some make up.

Kylie wore a high waist distressed white shorts and a black racer front crop top. She tied up her curled hair in a high messy pony tail while Lia is wearing a cute black skirt and an aztec print black and white bandeau. She let her hair down this time. Flowing down her shoulders and back.

The party is already at full swing when they arrived. The beach is jam packed. Electronic music is blasting from the speakers, a DJ is mixing the beats.

The are tiki torches lighted here and there. Glowsticks are wrapped around the stem of the booze they are serving. There is also a large bonfire on the side near the dance floor.

They saw Jacob competing to chug down liters and liters of beer in a hose. He is wearing a vikings hat and his face is all red.

Some of the cheersquad girls are seated on top of some guys' shoulders. Some of them from the soccer team.

They saw Dylan in the corner with Cassie. Kylie ran towards Cassie and pulled her to the dance floor while Lia walked towards Dylan.

"I hate this place!", Dylan shouted over the music.

Lia just laughed and pulled him to the dance floor. She danced seductively around him. Wrapping his arms around her and guiding him with her body. Their sweat mixing with each other. She grinded on him while Dylan has his hands on his hips. She felt him responding to him.

"Let's take this somewhere else", Dylan suggested. Pulling her by the hand, he led her to the sand path going to his hotel.

As soon as they are inside his room, he started kissing her. His tongue demanding darthing inside her mouth, swirling it around hers. He carried her by her a$$ while she wrapped her legs around his waist not breaking the kiss.

He placed her on the bed gently. She sat down on the bed while he is standing between her legs. He removed her top then proceeded in pulling his shirt on top of his head.

She can see the desire in his eyes when he looked at her. He's so sexy with his broad shoulders and sculpted abs who would have thought this guy has nerdy streak in him. She leaned in and run her tongue on his abs making him moan.

"Dammit Lia", Dylan cursed looking at the ceiling. He is so aroused he can feel his pulse on his temples.

Helping him undress, she fumbled on the strings of his board shorts then pulled it down to reveal the large bulge in his briefs. She stroked him through the thin material making him moan. She inserted her hand inside his briefs massaging his hard length and cupping his balls.

"Ohhh, fvck!, Dylan kept cursing. The sensation he is feeling is just too much.

The sexual tension between them is so thick nothing can hold them back.

Dylan leaned in for a french kiss while laying Lia down on the bed. He removed her shorts too. He planted soft wet kisses from between her breast down her stomach while caressing the side of her body with both hands. Sometimes he would darth his tongue out to taste her. He kissed the apex of her thigh and nipped it. He kept on teasing her purposely avoiding her swollen bud no matter how Lia pushed her hips forward. Lia moaned and thrashed on the bed.

"Please more...", Lia moaned arching her back. Dylan run his finger on her panty covered slït a couple of times. Before finally hooking his fingers on the elastic of his bikini then pulled it down ever so slowly.

He planted wet kisses on the inside of her thighs. Lia gasp when Dylan sucked on her swollen bud. He kissed it fervently tasting her. He darthed his tongue out and licked her wet core.

She quivered under his touch. She rised on her elbows to watch him down there. She can feel the length of his tongue inside her, pushing in while he held both of her legs spreading her. She jerked forward and stare at the ceiling as if for a prayer when she felt him hit her sweet spot.

Dylan stared at her eyes hooded with lust, as he swirled his tongue around his clïít teasing her not breaking eye contact. Then, he thrusted two fingers  inside her dripping entrance.

She bit her lower lip as her eyes roll at the back of her head as she savor the feel of his fingers, tongue and lips on her. She tugged at his hair pressing herself more. She felt him humm in approval, feeling the vibration on her sliít. She felt him blow on her sex then closed his lips on her entrance and sucked on it again darthing his tongue inside repeatly in faster strokes.

"Dylan! Don't stop.....fvck yes!" she screamed his name as she came falling to the bed panting. She was so tired but she wants more.

Dylan climbed on top of her. "We're not done yet", he warned.

He scooped her back using her arms so that he was embracing her while straddling him. Her legs wrapped around his waist while sitting. He gave her an open mouthed wet kiss as he positioned his length on her entrance stroking it before plunging it deep making her yelp. He thrusted in and out slowly at first. "I'm sorry baby, I can't take it anymore" Dylan said before moving faster and deeper.

He can feel her walls fitting him snuggly, "You're so tight" Dylan whispered as he continue furiously pumping in and out her core.

They keep rocking on each other while kissing. Lia felt her muscles tightened involuntarily around Dylan length as she was about to reach her orgasm.

"You feel so good!" Lia blurted out.

Dylan's movement became sloppy and he moved faster and deeper. His length hitting her sweet spot making her shiver. "Fvck!" he cursed.

Lia burried her face on Dylan's neck as she came undone her juice covering Dylan's lap. While Dylan spill his juice inside Lia at the same.

"Thank you", Dylan whispered in between breath.

He layed down behind Lia spooning her. His nose nuzzling the back of Lia's neck breathing in her scent.

She held his hand against her chest feeling contentment as she drifted off to dream land.

-----------------
Lia woke up to soft kisses on her lips. She smiled when see Dylan's face kissing her.

"Congratulations!" Dylan said softly.

She looked at him confusion etched on her face. Her eyes questioning him.

"You won the bet", Dylan said matter of factly and kissed her one more time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 2.1K 21
"Nobody can find out how wet I make your pussy, Is that what you're saying?" "I don't even know you for gods sake." He laughed, "Maybe not but you wa...
10.5K 311 53
"Don't run away Carson . . . you haven't answered me yet." I stood with my back to him. I wasn't going to give everything away just like that. I cann...
807 20 6
short (FICTIONAL) story 🙁 this is my first time writing smut so don't expect any beautiful writing. but trust give me time (not shipping this is J...
1.7M 59.3K 40
He needs a scholarship. She's... well, she's just being nice. To him, she's just another nerd. To her, he's just a washed up jock. But when he finds...