A Destiny of 2 hearts- frodo'...

Door SaraBaggins

A tale about Frodo Baggins and his friend Sara Hace... Meer

A Destiny of 2 hearts- frodo's tale
A destiny of 2 hearts- frodo's tale
A destiny of 2 hearts- frodo's story
A destiny of 2 hearts-frodo's story
A destiny of 2 hearts-frodo's tale
A destiny of 2 hearts-frodo's story
A destiny of 2 hearts-frodo's tale

A destiny of 2 hearts- Frodo's story

164 6 1
Door SaraBaggins

I was pacing up and down thinking if Sara could remember anything about last night, suddenly there was a knock at the door, was this Sara coming to tell me that she loved me? I walked to the door hopeing it was, I opened the door, it was just Sam, he was wondering if I was ok after my departure of the dragon last night, he was worried about me and Sara, I told him that both I and she were fine, I also told him about the kiss, because I told Sam eveything he was my best friend it was like the law to tell him, He said that Merry had gone to check on Sara, I was glad she needed some company because she probably had hangover.

I heard a knock at the door, I just wanted some company, so I slowly got up from the chair in agony, I answered the door, it was Merry thank goodness, I needed the company, I let him in he came to ask if I was ok I told him I was, Sam had told Merry what had happend, and was told to tell me, he said the last thing they saw of me was when I left and Frodo came after me, So Frodo did look after me that night. I then told Merry about my feelings for frodo I swore him to secrecy, he said he wouldn't tell, and I trusted Merry he was a dear friend.

Was there anything that could be done to stop my love of Sara, I think everytime I see her I just wanna kiss her, restraining myself is hard and I try not to think about it.

End of Chapter 5!!!!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

3.1M 182K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
1.5M 91K 38
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...
1.7M 112K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...