A destiny of 2 hearts- frodo's tale

CONTAINS MODERATE VIOLENCE!!!!

Me and Sam kept watching Sara, Merry and Pippin's performances, and every so often Sara would Come over and talk with us about random stuff like, what we ate for tea last night, then she'd run back over get another drink, she had drunk 4 pints in 2 hours you could tell she was becoming drunk when she started grabing Merry's bum it was hilarious to watch if only she was grabbing mine, I thought to myself quietly and I kept seeing sam Stare at Rosie the beautiful bar maid Sam had a crush on but although Rosie was pretty she was nothing on the Angel I was staring at, yes she was drunk and yes she could be aggressive if you annoyed her but I like her for that I think its good when a women can stand up for herself.

Several minutes later after Sara's 6th drink, Hard Hobbit Harry came in he was not a nice hobbit to mess with, he was tough taller than most of the hobbits in the shire and he was arogant, very arogant.

Harry walked up to the bar and demanded a drink, but when Rosie asked him which drink he wanted he quickly stood from his stool and said with anger 'I dont care what drink just give me one' I could see Sam about to act, and he did Sam walked over to Harry and said 'try using some manners and don't be so rude' Harry looked at Sam in discused he told sam to, 'mind his own buissness' Sam told him again to use his manners, Harry did not like to be challenged so he pushed sam to the floor, sam got up and punched Harry this is when Sara stepped in and Said, 'Harry you stupid man leave Sam alone and go some place else we don't want you here' Harry looked at Sara in shock and was not pleased with the fact a women thinks she is stronger than he is, angrily Harry said, 'you dare to test me' Sara replied with a cocky yes and looked at him smugly, at this moment Harry swung at her face she duvked and hit Harry in the face his nose blead and Sara got blood all over her crystal white shirt, I watched as my crush attacked a man who was said to be the most fearsome hobbit in the shire, I watched intently as fists were flying, then Sara was hit in the nose it then poured with blood, I was speachless the whole room went silent, Then Sara hit Harry in the head he fell unconsious to the floor, as everyone was silent Sara stormed out the room I was sure I saw a tear fall from her face as Sara walked out holding her bleeding nose I stared at everyone and then I chased after her.

End of Chapter 2