A destiny of 2 hearts-frodo's story

It was Merry's birthday soon and he was throwing a party to celebrate, Merry and Sara had developed a plan, Sara would not be invited to the party but Frodo would and Frodo would be able to bring a guest, Merry was certain Frodo would choose Sara, they would go out to dinner and they would hopefully start talking about Merry's party.

I can believe I'm goin to dinner with her, and she arranged it maybe she wants to be with me maybe we're meant to be.

No, not that or that, I can't pick out dresses its so hard, probably because I never wear them I must look perfect infront of Frodo.

I was finally ready, I had put on a blue seaquin dress with my hair to one side in a blue ribbon I looked ok, it was the best I could do, in less than 5 minutes Frodo would be here to pick me up, I was getting  nervous, but i couldn't give into nerves I needed to see if Frodo would take me to Merry's party.

I was walking to Sara's I was so nervous, I didn't know what was gunna happen but I remaind calm, I had to I couldn't turn up at Sara's nervous, maybe she rememberd about the kiss or maybe she wants to just meet up and talk, I was so worried about this it was untrue.

A few moments later Frodo appeared at my door, he looked ever so handsome, we then left for the prancing pony, I was unsure what was gunna happen.

She looked as stunning as ever, i was speechless, I'd never seen her so beautiful, as we made are way up to the door of the prancing pony, I looked at Sara and wondered what the night would bring.

End of Chapter 6!!!!