A destiny of 2 hearts-frodo's tale

I got home and cleaned myself up after my pain at Frodo's, I sat on the sofa with a mug of hot milk and cookies, and every so often I would do a cheeky smile, I was so happy I could do anything, there was a knock at the door, I put my milk and cookies down, and walked to the door still smiling, I opened it a tall man stood there....

It was Harry!!!

I was shocked I was walking backward, when I suddenly could move back no more, 2 of harry's men where behind me, then the only thing I saw was blackness!!!

We were sat in the living room, talking about stuff I clearly didn't care about I just wanted to go and see Sara, Bilbo's guests were continuously talking they just wouldn't shut up, eventually about an hour later they left and I could go and see Sara.

I was walking towards Sara's and something didn't feel right, no one was out except for Mr Smith, who came running over to me in a terrified way, then he said 'Sara had been kidnapped by 3 men' I then rushed to Sara's house in worry, the door was open so I ran in on entrance I called Sara there was no reply, I ran into the living room and shouted Sara again but louder this time, there was a plate of cookies and a cup of milk on the table, She had been kidnapped what was I gunna do.

I went to Sam's house in worry, I told him what had happend, we ran to get merry and pippin, I took them to Sara's to see the evidence, they then confirmed it to be a kidnapping, Sam was sent out on Sara's horse whisper to search the share but there was no sign of her, this went beyond the shire we had to leave are homes if we were ever going to find her

After sending a letter to Gandalf, it would only be a matter of time before he replied, he was in bree on holiday, I felt bad asking him to come but we needed him.

I was walking along the path to Sara's house, when I saw a hooded figure come out of her house, I entered Sara's house with caution and I saw a note on the table, it read:

'if you wish to see Sara alive again meet me in the prancing pony,bree 2 days hence'

I feared for Sara's life I had to go immediately, I gathered my things and went for Sam, Merry and Pippin, we left and it's a good job he put bree because there was another prancing pony in the shire, We had set off for bree,we made camp and settled for the night, we weren't gonna give ourselves up to Harry, we were gunna get Sara outta there.

End of Chapter 11!!!