A destiny of 2 hearts- Frodo's story

I was pacing up and down thinking if Sara could remember anything about last night, suddenly there was a knock at the door, was this Sara coming to tell me that she loved me? I walked to the door hopeing it was, I opened the door, it was just Sam, he was wondering if I was ok after my departure of the dragon last night, he was worried about me and Sara, I told him that both I and she were fine, I also told him about the kiss, because I told Sam eveything he was my best friend it was like the law to tell him, He said that Merry had gone to check on Sara, I was glad she needed some company because she probably had hangover.

I heard a knock at the door, I just wanted some company, so I slowly got up from the chair in agony, I answered the door, it was Merry thank goodness, I needed the company, I let him in he came to ask if I was ok I told him I was, Sam had told Merry what had happend, and was told to tell me, he said the last thing they saw of me was when I left and Frodo came after me, So Frodo did look after me that night. I then told Merry about my feelings for frodo I swore him to secrecy, he said he wouldn't tell, and I trusted Merry he was a dear friend.

Was there anything that could be done to stop my love of Sara, I think everytime I see her I just wanna kiss her, restraining myself is hard and I try not to think about it.

End of Chapter 5!!!!