A destiny of 2 hearts-frodo's tale

I had thought of a plan, a simple plan which could change everything, if this worked Sara would remember me and I could be happy with her again, it was time to see if it worked it was the last chance I had, my last hope of saving her, she was in my room now, I just had to, I had not felt this nervous since Merry's party, I quickly opened the door and walked in Sara quickly looked up at me I was gunna do it, she asked me what's wrong, I then strode over and grabbed her and kissed her hard on the lips, she struggled at first and tried to get away, but then suddenly she relaxed, and started kissing me back, I'd never felt so much relief, was Sara's memory back, had my task been triumphant, we broke away and she slowly opened her eyes, she stood there speechless what would she say next.

I opened my eyes slowly, and I saw a pair of big blue eyes staring at me, Frodo was stood there looking confused, why was Frodo stood there confused??? I stood there speechless for a moment I then said:

'Frodo what's wrong'

She was back I had a huge grin on my face, and I hugged her, when I stepped away from her she asked me what was going on, I told her it would be a long story, and then she stood there in deep thought.

'I was kidnapped by Harry I was whipped and slashed, punched and kicked', I told Frodo this he said he knew and that I had no memory of him or anyone else for 2 months, I would get my revenge on Harry but not now, Frodo looked like he had something very important to ask me.

I was gunna ask her to marry me, I could not think of a more perfect time, I took up Sara's hands and looked into her eyes I then asked her:

'Sara Hace will you Marry me'

I stood there in shock, I didn't know what to say, I mean we've only been together a short while, but he was so perfect and after standing there speechless for what seemed like an eternity, I finally said:

'YES, yes Frodo I will marry you'

Had she just said yes??? It took a moment to sink in, then I picked her up and kissed her, i was to Marry the girl of my dreams, the Angel I love, it was the most wonderful feeling, I had never felt so alive in my whole life, and now Sara was to be my bride, but not before we saw a man run into my room, he was a messenger boy and it looked like very important news.

He asked for me, the boy was out of breath and looked like he'd been running around for ages, he told me something which would change my life forever, he said:

'Sara Hace, daughter of King Samuel Hace of rivingshire...'

he was about to continue but I stopped him there:

'did you just say KING Samuel Hace'

'Indeed I did Princess' he said smiling.

'why do you call me princess I am not of royal blood' I said confused and shocked.

'oh yes you are, you are the lost princess of rivingshire, and now we need you back in rivingshire to take your role as queen, as your father passed away unexpectedly a few days ago'

Shock passed through me, I was a lost princess and my father had died, I sat down on Frodo's bed, as I felt a little faint, I had to go back to rivingshire to take the role of queen, rivingshire was a large community, It required a ruler, it appeared to be me, I looked at Frodo in shock, I had to go back, but I couldn't ask Frodo to come with me, he said I was to be crowned 3 days hence, I had to go but I didn't want to leave Frodo.

She was a princess!!! I was shocked, she had to leave, I would go with her and be her king, we would marry, maybe even on the day of her crowning.

End of Chapter 15!!!!