A destiny of 2 hearts- frodo's story

I woke up the next morning lying on the ground with sara in my arms, I rememberd last night well, my dreams were answered, the girl of my dreams was lying beside me, I stood up slowly, I had to go, There was one problem about this night, Sara was drunk the night before, my biggest fear was that Sara wouldn't remember what happend, I left her on the ground she was a sleeping beauty, I crept away slowly with a slight grin on my face and made off for bag-end.

I woke up after a long sleep, I was on the floor next to the river with a cloth full of blood next to me, I was confused how did I get here and was that blood mine, I couldn't remember anything except going to the green dragon, its not the first time I had been lying on the floor here with a hangover, I looked down to see my shirt covered in blood, yes it was my blood, thank goodness I thought I might of killed someone, I staggerd to my feet with a painning head and mointed my horse and rode for home, when I arrived home I put whisper away and put the bloody cloth on the table I looked at it i recognised where it was from. Had Frodo been with me all night and left before i woke? No Sara do't be stupid he wouldn't, he was just being helpful like he usally is, I love him why is he not with me I thought to myself this question I'd asked myself, was I not pretty enough, or was I just to immature I couldn't keep him off my mind what was I gunna do?

End of Chapter 4!!!!