A destiny of 2 hearts-frodo's story

It was the day of the party and there was a couple of hours to go before Frodo arrived to pick me up, I had forgotten to find a dress the night before and I was running round looking for one, I found 2 but I couldn't choose which one to wear.

It felt like an eternity but I finally chose my dress, I did my hair and in a few moments Frodo would knock on my door to take me to Merry's Party and I was imaging us dancing together, I kept pirouetting and dancing around like a child, then I heard a knock I did a silly little excited giggle, and skipped to the door I opened it and there stood the ever so gorgeous Frodo baggins, he was wearing a bright blue suit, which brought his eyes out beautifully.

She was wearing a light blue dress, it looked very fairy like, her hair was in 2 plaited pigtails with ribbons  at the end, she looked fabulous I was speechless I looked at her and I couldn't speak I told her how beautiful she was and she smiled at me I smiled back.

We made are way to the woods where Merry's Party was and we could hear singing and dancing, we walked into the party holding hands It was a bit nerve racking when we first held hands, a bit fearfull at first, but we soon relaxed, we saw Sam with Rosie, that's who he'd brought and Merry and Pippin had brought two girls they had a crush on called Rosalinda and Heather, after Merry blew out his candles on his cake everyone danced I was waiting for my request from Frodo, I think he was a bit nervous tho, after a while of waiting he asked me to dance, I agreed to his request and I stood ready to dance.

I put my hands on her waist and she put her hands on my shoulders, I thought I was dreaming, as the music began to play we waltzed around it was pure beauty, every so often I would lift her up, it was wonderful I loved every minute of it, after the song finished a slower more calm song came on, we ended up nose to nose and then it happend we started to kiss, I'd never felt so in love I was astounded by the fact she was kissing me back, she hadn't had a drink, she was sober, I ran my fingers through her golden hair it was so soft she was running her fingers through my curls, I loved this feeling it was better than anything I had ever felt before.

We were actually kissing at last, his hair was so soft I always had loved the way it curled, was I dead or maybe even dreaming, no I wasn't I was kissing Frodo baggins for real, I was lost in the moment, then we finally broke from each other, I didn't want it to end, my life was now complete, I then saw Merry walk over smiling at me and Frodo he'd seen us kissing and he had to find out what our first sober kiss was like, as me and Merry talked most of my words were stuff like beautiful and amazing, merry was giggling to himself about what I was saying, so I slapped him over the head and laughed.

The night was coming to an unfortunate end I had loved every minute, I asked Sara to come home with me she agreed to my request, we finally left holding each others hands we weren't as afraid now, uncle bilbo was gunna kill me for bringing Sara home without asking first but I wanted her and she wanted me, at last we arrived at bag-end not knowing what the rest of the night would bring.

End of Chapter 8!!!