A destiny of 2 hearts-frodo's tale

I woke the next morning with Sara next to me, I heard a noise it was Bilbo and he had guests, what was I gunna do, Sara woke up and I put my hand over her mouth as I could see she was about to speak, I put my finger on my lips, to tell her to be as quiet as possible, she nodded in agreement, and we started to get up, then we heard Bilbo walking down the corridor with his guests, he was giving them a tour of the house, I knew my room was next so I needed to act fast, Sara needed to be out of my room, and fast, then I looked at the window and then at Sara she looked at me and after giving me the confused look, nodded in agreement.

The window. How would I fit through the window, but I had to try, I ran quickly but quietly up to the small circular window, and opened it gently, where did I begin, I started to go through it feet first, as I turned around I cut my arm on a sharp object and let go of my grip, I fell to the floor and fell on my bum, it hurt Frodo laughed and then asked if I was ok, I said I was but I really wasn't, then I heard Bilbo come, I got up and ran off forgetting about my pain completely.

Bilbo came in and I was looking at Sara, he was just like 'Frodo what are you looking at?' I looked at Bilbo speechless, I didn't know what to say and eventually I just went 'errrr...enjoying the view' thankfully Bilbo believed me and thank goodness he did, we had guests over imagine the embarrassment.

End of Chapter 10!!!!