A destiny of 2 hearts-frodo's tale

I awoke in a cold and gloomy prison cell, and just as I woke 2 men strode in and grabbed my arms, I struggled and tried to get away but it was no use I was still weary from being knocked out, I just hoped Frodo would turn up soon.

I was taken to a large room and thrown down infront of Harry, I glared at him from below and asked what he wanted of me, he said 'he wanted me to do something for him' I raised my eyebrows and gave a cocky smile and said 'why what is it you want me to do exactly' the next thing he said horrified me:

'I want you to kill Frodo and Bilbo baggins'

I screamed no, he'd apparently wanted me to say that, I saw a man walk round with a whip, I knew what was going to happen, I would be whipped until I agreed to kill them, they would go all night if they had to, which they would have to, I would never Kill Frodo or his beloved uncle Bilbo, then the first whip hit, it stung but I gritted my teeth and bared it, as it went on, I eventually couldn't take the pain, I screamed loudly, I couldn't take it anymore, now they had brought swords and they were punching and kicking me, but I would never say yes, suddenly there was darkness again.

It was morning now, we started to make our way to the prancing pony, we were not far off now, I worried about Sara and whether she was still alive, we had just fallen in love and had a magnificent night together and now I was close to loosing her.

we had reached the prancing pony and we walked up to the door cautious that we may be spotted by Harry or his men, I walked to the back of the prancing pony, and I heard screams from below, was that Sara, I was sure it was, I wandered about looking for a way in, when I stumbled upon a trap door, Sam, Merry and Pippin had now shown up, and as Sam opened the trap door I saw nothing but darkness was this another way into Harry's small fortress, but I didn't have time to answer that Sara's life was at stake, so we all went in to the blackness and started to look around.

End of Chapter 12!!!!