A destiny of 2 hearts- frodo's story

I went to Sara's house to see if she was there, I could she she'd taken whisper her jet black horse, there was one place I was certain she would be, so I started to make my way to the Bywater river, I saw Sara sat with her back to me and she was looking at the river, she had her head in her knees but her eyes where just peeping out, her blonde hair was now out of a ponytail and it was down and on her shoulder, I walked over cautiously, I sat down beside her and she was beautiful in the moonlight, her tears were falling rapidly, I had never seen her cry before, she was beauty itself, she said to me with a calm but blubery voice, 'what are you doing here frodo' I didn't speak for a moment but then I forced out a reasuring sentance, 'I-I just wanted to see how you were' she said thank you and that I was a good friend, but I wanted to be more than friends, I shuffled over to her slightly and put my arm around her she looked at me with tears in her eyes and forced herself to smile and then she wiped away her tears and said, 'I like it here, it's so peaceful it takes all this pain away' I'd given her a cloth to wipe away the blood from her nose it had stopped bleading now, we stared into each others eyes, she was an angel I felt love, I wonder if she felt the same about me to.

I can't believe he's here, it was so unexpected, he's such a good friend I love him tho problem is he probably dosen't love me back, then he put his arm around me, what was going on, was this for confort or does he love me too, no don't be stupid he can't, then we stared into each others eyes his eyes were just amazing, like blue pools of water, his hair just gorgeous everything about him was just perfect.

I was unsure what to do, she was staring into my eyes, would we kiss? I lent inward and softly kissed her angelic lips, she kissed me back, I was loving the moment as we pulled away from each other she put her head on my shoulder and she fell asleep I looked into the distance and smiled I was oblivious to everything my dreams had come true.

End of Chapter 3!!!