A destiny of 2 hearts-frodo's tale

Frodo wanted to come with me but his place is in hobbiton, I was leaving tonight, I was packed and ready, ready to go back to rivingshire and take up the crown and become queen, I was nervous I can only just run my own house, never mind a whole community.

Was my destiny to leave the shire, or to leave Sara, I found both a hard decision, I wanted to marry Sara but stay in hobbiton, she was leaving tonight, I had to decide quickly, I needed to think fast.

It was time to leave the shire, it was sad I gave hugs to all my friends, especially Merry, Sam and Pippin, I told them they could visit any time, I would have them as guests in the royal house hold, and then there was Frodo tears in his eyes which made me cry as well, he had headed my advice and he had decided to stay in hobbiton, then we hugged and he hugged me so tight I nearly stopped breathing, I gave him a kiss on the cheek goodbye and told him, he too was welcome to come anytime, I then mounted whisper, and said bye to my friends once more, I then rode away at a steady canter.

I looked down, my tears where hitting the floor one after the other, had I just made the worst mistake ever, I looked up and I saw Sara riding off, could I catch her? It wasn't to late in my eyes, I ran off and called her name, running as fast as I ever have before, I could see she was now not far off, so I called again and ran a little faster, she turned round and got off whisper, I was exhausted, I stopped her and she asked me 'frodo what are you doing' and I said:

'I have realised, there is one thing i care about more than the shire, and that's you Sara, I could visit the shire anytime if we are together, but if i can't be with you, the shire means nothing to me'

she started to cry again, abduction she looked at me with a look that told me, she wanted to be with me to.

I thought it would be best if he stayed in hobbiton, but I wasn't to tell him what to do, it was his life and if he wanted to be with me and leave his life in hobbiton, that was his choice, I wasn't going to stop him, I then told me he could come with me, I saw a big smile stretch over his face, I smiled back and we hugged.

End of Chapter 16!!!!