Love Found - Life Made (JoeSu...

Por Suggs_Jawline

Aria has just moved to London with her older sister Laura. Laura has always been obessed with alot of YouTube... Más

•ONE•
•TWO•
•THREE•
•FIVE•
•SIX•
•SEVEN•
•EIGHT•
•NINE•
•TEN•
•ELEVEN•
•TWELVE•
•THIRTEEN•
•FOURTEEN•
•FIFTEEN•
•SIXTEEN•
•SEVENTEEN•
•EIGHTEEN•
•NINETEEN•
•TWENTY•
•TWENTY ONE•
•TWENTY TWO•
•TWENTY THREE•
•TWENTY FOUR•
•TWENTY FIVE•
•TWENTY SIX•
•TWENTY SEVEN•
•TWENTY EIGHT•
•TWENTY NINE•
•THIRTY•

•FOUR•

395 5 5
Por Suggs_Jawline

Arias POV - Chapter Four.

It was the next day. I am laid in my bed, staring up to the ceiling. Anxiety and nerves crossing all over my body. Not only was I starting my new job today, I was also meeting some guy who I embarrassed myself in front of only like 16 hours ago.

It was now 9AM and I had to be at Costa before 10:30. I still needed to shower and eat.

I drag myself out of bed, while also pulling my phone of charge. I leave my room as I remember Laura has gone away for the weekend. I walk over to the bathroom and switch the shower on.

I leave the bathroom while the water is still running so the water gets warmer. I head over to my bedroom grabbing my makeup bag and the uniform which consists of some tight black skinny jeans and a maroon Coasta polo shirt with a badge with my name on it. I also grab some socks and my converse.

While walking back to the bathroom, I throw my phone on the sofa. Once I'm back in the bathroom, I close the toilet lid laying my clothes on top of it. I get undress and then slip into the shower.

The water was warm and ever so relaxing. I let my shower thoughts take over me before washing my hair and cleaning my body. I spend around 30 minutes in the shower before getting out.

I get changed quickly since I felt cold and exposed. Once I was dressed and finally added some makeup to my pale and deathly look face then, I headed into the kitchen. I put the radio on while I make some coffee to wake myself up alittle more.

Once my coffee was made and go and sit on the sofa. I unlock my phone while noticing I had one new text message from an unknown number.

Unknown:
Hello, it's Joe. I would of texted you last night but I got caught up with things. Anywho, I hope your doing well and still up for today?xx

I smile creepishly.

Aria:
Hey Joe, it's okay. And I'm very well and of course I'm up for it. Xx

As I waited for a reply I sip my coffee and save his number, after I begin scrolling through my social media. My phone soon buzzed.

Joe:
I'm glad to hear. I'm on my way to my meeting now. At 1 I'll come into Costa and wait for you to finish your shift than we'll go out?xx

Aria:
Sounds like a plan. Can't wait. Xx

I didn't sound weird, did I?

Joe:
Me neither babe, see you soon. Xx

I didn't bother to reply, but I won't lie I did blush when my eyes locked on to the word 'babe'.

I quickly check the time before deciding it's time to head of. I literally gulp down the rest of my coffee before standing up and putting it in the sink. I turn the radio off before finding my grey jacket and throwing it on.

I grab the car keys along with the house keys before making sure the flat is secure and locked up before heading out to the car.

///

I was now on my way to my job. I still felt anixous. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I knew it might be Joe which made me want to anwser it straight away but I was driving. I can't be dealing with points on my license.

I soon arrive at the cafè. I sigh while turning my engine of. I unbunkle my seat belt before opening the door. I step out the car before locking it.

I soon remember the text. I press the button at the bottom of the iPhone noticing it was from Joe. I type my passcode in and open his message.

Joe:
Nearly forgot to say, good luck. You'll do amazing! Don't worry to much, you'll be the best they have ever had!!xx

My heart begin to slow down and I felt abit less anxious once I read that. I couldn't help but smile.

Aria:
Thank you so much Joe. Means alot!!xx

After sending the message I placed my phone on silent. I let my phone slide back into the back pocket of my jeans before checking the car door was locked.

After checking I begin heading towards the enterence of the café still feeling anxious.

The door was opened by a tall guy with ginger hair, he smiled at me before moving out the way and letting me past. "Thank you." I smile as I brush past him.

"Anytime." He answers. His voice was very deep and an unfamiliar accent. I brush it if before walking over to the counter.

There was a small young women who looked around my age who was stood behind the till. I begin to approach her. "Hey, I'm Aria Stainfield. This is my first day." I explain.

She smiles. "Hello Aria, I'm Rebecca. I'll go get the manager for you." She smiles once again before leaving me. Well, she seems friendly.

I wait patiently while tapping my fingers against the counter. I waited for around 5 minutes before the manager comes down the sprial stairs. He approached me with a extended arm wanting to shake my sweaty hands.

I smile as I place my left hand into his right hand and shook his hand very gently. "Welcome, we hope your very happy here," He says as we pull our hands away. "Shall we show you the basics?" He says smiling.

I nod.

The manager introduce me to the staff which they all kindly chipped in to help show me the basics of how to make the best coffee and how to use the cash machine correctly.

Before I knew it I was standing behind the counter. I've only served a few people right now, it's bringing out my confidence with talking to strangers.

Although, I couldn't stop watching the time. It was only 12PM. A hour to go. "Hey Aria!" I hear Shane call me.

"Yeah?" I turn to face him as a sponge is thrown in my face.

It fell to the ground before I could catch it. I bend down to pick it up I hear Shane chuckles. "Sorry, I didn't actually mean to do that. Could you please clean down table nine?" He says.

I laugh to. "Sure." I begin walking over to table nine grabbing the disinfectant on my way.

I clean it down before being dragged to the kitchen area by Rebecca. I noticed the staff stood in a circle with the manager in the middle. Once Rebecca let go of me, I stood up straight and patted down my clothes.

"Is that everyone?" I hear the manager sniffle out.

"Yes sir." Rebecca anwsers.

What in God's name is going on?

"Thanks," The manager says. "As some of you may know my mother has been very sick these past few months," He sighs. "And I just got a call from my sister to tell me she has just passed away. Now, I don't want to keep the cafè open while I'm not here. So at one o'clock we are closing up and staying closed until further notice." He stutters out.

I didn't know what to do nor say. I know the feeling of loosing a parent.

"All of your wages will be placed in your bank as soon as possibe, I will contact you all soon. Thank you." With that he broke the circle and headed back to his office as the rest of us headed back to work.

Me and Rebecca was working behind the till. "Bless him." Rebecca said as she hands someone there change back.

"Cruel world." Was all I could say.

Minutes went by and it was time to close the cafè up for a couple of weeks. I watch as Shane puts a notice up in the window. He turns back around and begins walking towards the counter.

"You may as well head home." He says while rubbing my shoulder as he walks into the kitchen bit.

I nod as I head back to the back room to grab my jacket. I check my phone to see if there was anything from Joe. Nothing.. I shrug.

I walk through the kitchen as I take a glance into the office. The manger was sat in there. He was leaning against the table, head in his palm.

I smile as I knock. He looks up and invites me in.

I close the door and head towards the desk. "I'm so sorry for your loss." I say to show my respects.

He smiles. "I'll here that alot soon. I know this is your first day and all but I'll be sure to put some wages into your bank." He kindly says.

"That's not necessary." I argue.

"It is. I'll be sure to call you when we open up again." He says.

I smile not wanting to piss him of about the wedges. I tell him I'm sorry for his loss once more before heading outside.

As I push open the door I see a small skinny guy with tight black jeans on with a green hoodie on leaning against a lamp post. It's not? Is it?

He turns around, wafting his perfect smell of aftershave my way.

"Oh, hey there Aria."

Joe.

-----
Instagram: suggsnap.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

65.6K 2.2K 27
Sophie Hale is a 22 year old YouTuber who is going to London for two weeks to catch up with her YouTube friends. Her fellow YouTube friend, Joe Sugg...
28.3K 429 75
Joe Sugg. Byron Langley. Two mates who are roommates. One English, one south African. Both in the buttercream gang. What happens when Byrons younger...
18.3K 458 22
This is the story of Emily. A 20 year old girl who was adopted when she was 6 along with her friends that became her sisters Joe and Sarah. She goes...
2K 13 30
Jemma's life changes when she finds out about a certain someone on YouTube after years of watching gaming she always heard her friends talking about...