Let Me Love You (Harry Styles...

Oleh drippinstyles

Harry- Doesn't love or care about anyone. It's his past that makes him like this. Boxes to let out his anger... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Author's Note
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chpater 29
New Story
Teenage Runaway
Sequel?
The Fighter
sequel
UPDATE

Chapter 28

8.1K 187 43
Oleh drippinstyles

Harry's POV:

As soon as I got back from Tristan's house, I took out my journal and began writing all the words that came into my mind. Its been years since I last did this so I hope it comes out just as I want it to.

"Are you going to tell us what you master plan is?" Eleni asked. 

"I wrote her a song" I mumbled. I haven't written or sang a song after Samantha died. I always used to write her songs and sing her songs. Even when I was kid I never shut up. Whether it be cleaning, showering, or anything, a melody always left my mouth.

Eleni squealed in excitement while Louis smirked at me.

"Never knew you were the romantic type" Louis winked and I rolled my eyes at him.

"So what's the plan?" Eleni asked.

I took a deep breath before telling them the plan. I needed this plan to work, it was my only way.

Kylie's POV:

The week flew by so fast, I was a little sad. Call me a nerd, but I actually liked going to Uni and learning about my future career and spending time with friends.

I was currently at the Uni library with Sean. I didn't even know Sean went to the same Uni as me until I saw him the other day. I've been hanging out with Sean this whole week and he's a funny guy.

I laughed loudly at his joke until a couple of people studying silenced me.

"What?" I asked Sean as he starred at me.

"Nothing, its just that you're really beautiful" He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear as I furiously blushed and looked down.

Sean's cold hand was placed under my chin as he slowly lifted it up and stared at me with his green eyes. But nothing could compare to Harry's green eyes as they sometimes had a tint to yellow to them. Sometimes they were also a tint of blue which always makes me forget to breathe.

Sean's eyes were green but they were a cold, harsh green. His eyes flickered to my lips before he slowly leaned in. His rough lips met mine and waited for me to respond, but I couldn't. Nothing compares to Harry's kisses; nothing compares to Harry.

I pulled away before quickly grabbing my things and dashing out the library.

"Kylie! Stop!" Sean followed me out into the parking lot. He grabbed me by the wrist and spun me around to face him.

"I didn't mean to" He sighed running his fingers through his hair, just like how Harry does all the time.

"It's fine, its just that I don't like you like that. I like you as a friend" I sighed looking away as his grip left from my wrist. Hurt filled his eyes and guilt filled me.

"No, Sean that's-" He cut me off.

"Its cool. See you Monday" He said giving me a friendly hug and walking back into the library.

I didn't mean to hurt Sean, its just that we've only known each other for about a week and he already kissed me. Then again, I did kiss Harry when I barely knew him. 

I searched the parking lot for Eleni's car. She told me I needed to come to her place for something important.

I nearly let out a scream as a car honked behind me, which happened to be Eleni's car.

"Hey!" She said too cheerfully as I entered the car.

"Hey" I replied.

Again, the nerves kicked in as I walked down the all to familiar corridor to Eleni's place. I quickly walked past his door to get to Eleni's as fast as I could. But right as I past Harry's door slowly crept open. I looked at Eleni who looked at me curiously. It was dark inside so I couldn't see if there was anyone inside or not.

"Harry?" I called out as I walked in slowly. I turned around and Eleni wasn't behind me anymore. 

I walked around the house calling Harry's name but I got no answer. A dim lit room caught my eye as I slowly walked towards it. I slowly opened the half opened door and I nearly let out a gasp at he sight. 

There were rose pedals all over the place and Vanilla scented candles lit the room as Harry sat on the bed with a guitar in his hand.

"Harry?" I questioned but he shushed me.

"Just listen" He said. He started to play the cords on his guitar and his voice sounded after.

When I was young,

I read stories where princes won.

As I grew up,

I thought the stories were wrong.

But to you girl, I am faithful,

I've falling so hard that is painful

When it hurts I know the feelings are real.

I'll let nothing in the middle,

Nothing in the middle

Of me and you, of me and you

Nothing in the middle, in the middle of us

I love the way we fight and stay up all night

And the way you look in the morning light

I'll let nothing in the middle, in the middle of us

I don't know,

How the story of us unfolds,

Or if when we're old,

We'll still be together at all

But to you girl, I am faithful,

I've falling so hard that it's painful

When it hurts I know the feelings are real

I'll let nothing in the middle

Nothing in the middle

Of me and you, of me and you

Nothing in the middle, in the middle of us.

I love the way we fight and stay up all night

And the way you look in the morning light

I'll let nothing in the middle, in the middle of us.

When I feel you breathe

In my arms at night

When I feel you breathe

As I hold you tight

I believe we are meant to be,

Meant to be, we're meant to be

When I was young,

I read stories where princes won.

As I grew up

I thought the, stories were wrong.

I'll let nothing in the middle,

Nothing in the middle

Of me and you, of me and you

Nothing in the middle, in the middle of us.

I love the way we fight and stay up all night

And the way you look in the morning light

I'll let nothing in the middle, in the middle of us

He finished the last of his song and looked at me with hope. I couldn't say anything; I was speechless. I starred at him in awe as he slowly walked over to me and led me back to the bed. I hadn't even noticed I was crying until I tasted the saltiness to the tear.

"Kylie, I want you to know that I don't care what James, Thomas, Jenna, or anyone says. I want to be with you because I love you. You helped me feel again and helped me feel wanted. But these pass few weeks I haven't been the same. I need you and you're all that matters to meHe smiled at me.

"I didn't think you'd want me back" I truthfully spoke.

"Of course I want you back" He said as he wiped my tears.

Before he could say anything, I harshly placed my lips onto his. The kiss was mixed with my tears as they continued to slide down my face.

"Is that a yes?" Harry chuckled and I nodded head whispering a small 'yes.' His grin widened before pressing his lips to mine again.

"You're making me cry!" Eleni screamed as she wiped away her tears.

"You knew?" I asked Eleni narrowing my eyes at her and she innocently looked away nodding her head.

Eleni stayed for a while longer and we talked about how Louis helped with the rose pedals and the candles and everything while it was Eleni's job to get me to come here.

After Eleni left, Harry forcefully pressed his lips to mine. I instantly jumped and wrapped my legs around his torso as he walked us into his room.

It didn't take us long until before I laid naked on the bed as I waited for him to approach me, for him to make love to me, until we both were undone and out of breath.

"I missed this" I breathed out.

"I missed this too" He kissed the top of my forehead.

"I love you, baby" He smiled against my forehead.

"I love you too"  I smiled tracing the bird tattoo on his bare chest, which was sweaty from our actions.

Harry's POV:

It's been about a week and half since Kylie and I finally got back together and things were going great.  She told me how this guy Sean kissed her that day and I was mad but it didn't mean anything to her so I tried my best not wanting to find him and bash his head against a medal pole.

The aroma of sweat and rubber filled my noise as I entered the gym. I walked into the back where James and Tristan wanted to talk to me.

They knew I got back together with Kylie, James wasn't too happy but I could care less. Tristan already knew we would end up getting back together.

"Styles, you're here" James said taking a seat.

"Lets get down to business" James began talking.

"Your next matches are all out London, so you'll be gone for a good 3 weeks." James told me my schedule.

"You leave in 2 days. These are important matches!" Tristan said.

I mentally groaned. I didn't want to be away from Kylie for 3 freaking weeks and since she had Uni, she wouldn't be able to come with me.

"Is that all?" I asked annoyed.

"Yeah" James dismissed me.

Kylie's POV:

It was the last class of the day and I just wanted to go home. Tonight we were having a girls night at my place. Tristan said he would go to Melissa's so we get the house to ourselves.

"Hey" Eleni smiled as I took a seat next to her.

Finally after an hour of a lecture, class finally ended. I liked going to Uni and all but I just wanted to get to the comfort of my bed.

I walked out of class with Eleni and we walked to parking lot. 

"Harry?" I asked as he stood by his car looking down on his phone.

"Hey, babe" He smiled locking his phone and shoving it in his pocket.

He leaned and gave me a sweet peck on the lips before waving at Eleni who stood there in aw at our affection towards one another.

"Do you have any plans for tonight?" Harry asked. 

"Girls night" Eleni interrupted before I could answer and he nodded his head.

"Ky, can we talk for a minute. Alone" He said looking at Eleni before she stepped aside leaving us to talk for a while.

"What's up?" I asked.

"I- uh" He scratched the back of his neck.

"Yeah?" 

"My next matches are all out of London and I'm leaving in two days for 3 weeks" He sighed. I tried to hide the disappointment that he would be gone for 3 weeks.

"I can help you pack and maybe when if I can, I'll take a couple of days off and come visit?" I asked.

"Of course!" Harry cheered.

"So I'll see you tomorrow?" I asked and he nodded his head before giving me a kiss on the cheek.

Eleni came back and we stood there talking for a while before Harry ended up leaving telling us to have fun tonight.

"What movie?" Eleni asked as she held up different choices of movies to watch. While Eleanor got out ice cream and other junk food for us to eat.

"Save Haven!" I shouted and Eleanor agreed.

By the end of the movie Eleni was almost done with half the tissue box.

"You okay there El? The movies not that sad" I smiled.

"Shut up! It is sad when you are PMSing!" She shouted taking out another tissue and wiping her eyes. She took another spoonful of chocolate ice cream and shoved it in her mouth.

"I just finished my monthly cycle last week" Eleni stuck out her tongue before taking a spoonful of mint chocolate chip ice cream.

"Shit" I mumbled.

"What?" Eleni and Eleanor said in unison.

"I'm late. By a month" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Its normal. It happens sometimes" They assured me. I nodded my head before we picked out another movie to watch. By 3 a.m, we passed out in our spots on the floor watching all Nicholas Sparks movies.

I woke up from my spot and rushed to bathroom as I threw up all the food I ate last night.

"Gross" I mumbled. Once again, all the remains of last night came up my throat and into the toilet. I felt someone hold up my hair while someone else rubbed my back in soothing circles.

I got up and washed my face taking in my appearance. I looked pale and it looked as if I haven't slept in days.

"Ky?" Eleni quietly asked.

"Yeah?" I croaked knowing what she was going to ask.

"Do you think you could maybe be pregnant?" She whispered as the tears build up in my eyes.

"I can't. I'm not!" I nearly shouted.

"It's just a possibility" Eleni calmed me down which wasn't helping. The thought of being pregnant scared me. 

"I can't be" I once again said. Yeah, me and Harry do have sexual activity but pregnant? No.

I just got back together with Harry and if I end up pregnant, there's no chance he will stay. He's leaving in two days and I can't have him know any of this. I quietly sat their in Eleanor and Eleni's arms as I sobbed loudly.

"There's only one way to find out" Eleanor sighed.

Author's Note:

damnn! lol!! 

The song that I mentioned is: In the Middle by The Wanted 

So the other day I come home from school and log onto Wattpad and I have a notification saying someone added my story to their reading list and I nearly cried! I'm so happy all of you guys are voting and commenting and sharing you guys make me cry! I wanted to delete this story at first but you guys showed your supports so thank you so much and keep it up! I'm almost finished with this story but don't worry I have 3 ideas for another story! Love you guyss!!!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

764K 25.7K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
462K 9.7K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 44.1K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 29.7K 38
♫ I never, she never, we never looked back. That wasn't what we were good at. ♫ The Ragstock Music Festival is a place for peace, love and harmony...