Chapter 20

Kylie's POV:

I stepped out on the ice and started skating freely. I turned around and burst out laughing at Harry holding onto the ledge trying to keep balance. He shot me a glare and I skated back to him.

"C'mon babe" I laughed.

I grabbed him his hand and helped him skate. I took a hold of his hands and skated backwards while he skated forwards.

"I thought you could skate" I smiled. He shot me another glare and I continued to laugh.

"I can but it's been a while." He said obviously lying.

After guiding him for two more rounds around the rink he finally said he got the hang of it.

I let go of his hands and watched him skate on his own. He was doing fine until he fell on his butt. I couldn't help but laugh loud. I skated up to him and held out my hand to help him up. But Harry being Harry had other plans and pulled me down causing me to fall on the ice too. This time he started laughing and I shot him a glare.

He got up and brushed ice off his butt. He held out his hand and helped me up. We started to skate more and held hands while doing so.

We were skating well until Harry accidentally knocked over a little boy. He stopped skating and turned around to the little boy. He helped him up and bent down so he was the same height as the boy.

"Are you okay, little guy?" He asked softly. The little boy shook his head no.

"Awww, what's the matter?" Harry asked holding the little boys hand.

"My hand hurts" The little boy pouted.

"Lets go find your mommy OK?" The little boy nodded.

Just as we were going to get out of the skating rink and a woman came towards us.

"Max, there you are!" She exclaimed.

"Mommy!" Max said skating towards to his mom.

"Sorry, I knocked over Max and we were just going to come find you." Harry explained.

The woman smiled at us and thanked us for helping her son.

"I never thought you'd be good with kids" I smiled looking up at him.

"Yeah, I love kids" He said smiling.

"Ohhh big and scary boxer, Harry Styles, loves kids, eh? I teased and he sent me a glare.

We skated to the nearest exit as the Zamboni was going to smooth out the ice.

"Babe, I'll be back. I'm going to go to the bathroom" I told Harry.

The nearest bathroom was out of order so I had to walk to a different bathroom.

"Hey babe" I gasped and turned around to be faced with the guy who was working with the skates.

"Uh I should get going" I said trying to get out of this situation.

"I was just wondering if you wanted to go out sometime" He laughed sensing my nervousness.

"I have-"

"She has a boyfriend." I saw behind the guy to see Harry standing looking furious.

"Sorry, mate" The guy who's name tag said Jake

"I'm not your mate" Harry spat.

Before the guy walked away, Harry grabbed him and whispered something in his ear. By the looks of the guy it wasn't something good.

"Let's go" Harry said grabbing my hand and taking me back to the ice rink.

"What did you even tell him? I questioned.

"That I'm a famous boxer and I'm not afraid to kick his pretty little ass if he ever touches you" He smirked causing me to laugh.

"Do you want to go get some food?" Harry asked while we walked hand-in-hand to the car. I nodded my head and we drove off to a Chinese place nearby.

After finishing our food we headed  to my place.

"Tristan I'm home!" I yelled walking into the house with Harry. I waited but got no response.

"Guess we're alone" I shrugged walking into the kitchen.

"Huh, guess we are" Harry said smirking.

Before I could process what was saying Harry lift me up on the counter and softly planted his lips on mine.

We heard someone clear their throat and I pull away embarrassed.

"Jeez, I don't answer you guys when you walk in and you take it as a cue to practically have sex on the counter? Gross" Tristan joked.

"Tristann" I whined. I can feel my cheeks burning from embarrassment.

"Styles, I need a word with you in private" He said looking at me.

Harry's POV:

"What's up?" I asked Tristan.

"Well the other day Kylie was upset about something and I'm not pointing fingers but you better not hurt her" He said. I obviously knew she was upset about the whole Jenna thing.

"Understood" I said meaning it.

"Good because don't forget, I can kick your ass" He smirked.

I walked back into the kitchen laughing.

"Everything okay?" Kylie asked.

"Yup" I smiled.

"There's a party at one of the condo's in my building. Want to go?" I asked. She thought for a moment before nodding her head yes.

********
Author's Note:

Just another filler chapterrrrrr

Please comment, vote, and share!
Love you guys <33