Chapter 28

Harry's POV:

As soon as I got back from Tristan's house, I took out my journal and began writing all the words that came into my mind. Its been years since I last did this so I hope it comes out just as I want it to.

"Are you going to tell us what you master plan is?" Eleni asked. 

"I wrote her a song" I mumbled. I haven't written or sang a song after Samantha died. I always used to write her songs and sing her songs. Even when I was kid I never shut up. Whether it be cleaning, showering, or anything, a melody always left my mouth.

Eleni squealed in excitement while Louis smirked at me.

"Never knew you were the romantic type" Louis winked and I rolled my eyes at him.

"So what's the plan?" Eleni asked.

I took a deep breath before telling them the plan. I needed this plan to work, it was my only way.

Kylie's POV:

The week flew by so fast, I was a little sad. Call me a nerd, but I actually liked going to Uni and learning about my future career and spending time with friends.

I was currently at the Uni library with Sean. I didn't even know Sean went to the same Uni as me until I saw him the other day. I've been hanging out with Sean this whole week and he's a funny guy.

I laughed loudly at his joke until a couple of people studying silenced me.

"What?" I asked Sean as he starred at me.

"Nothing, its just that you're really beautiful" He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear as I furiously blushed and looked down.

Sean's cold hand was placed under my chin as he slowly lifted it up and stared at me with his green eyes. But nothing could compare to Harry's green eyes as they sometimes had a tint to yellow to them. Sometimes they were also a tint of blue which always makes me forget to breathe.

Sean's eyes were green but they were a cold, harsh green. His eyes flickered to my lips before he slowly leaned in. His rough lips met mine and waited for me to respond, but I couldn't. Nothing compares to Harry's kisses; nothing compares to Harry.

I pulled away before quickly grabbing my things and dashing out the library.

"Kylie! Stop!" Sean followed me out into the parking lot. He grabbed me by the wrist and spun me around to face him.

"I didn't mean to" He sighed running his fingers through his hair, just like how Harry does all the time.

"It's fine, its just that I don't like you like that. I like you as a friend" I sighed looking away as his grip left from my wrist. Hurt filled his eyes and guilt filled me.

"No, Sean that's-" He cut me off.

"Its cool. See you Monday" He said giving me a friendly hug and walking back into the library.

I didn't mean to hurt Sean, its just that we've only known each other for about a week and he already kissed me. Then again, I did kiss Harry when I barely knew him. 

I searched the parking lot for Eleni's car. She told me I needed to come to her place for something important.

I nearly let out a scream as a car honked behind me, which happened to be Eleni's car.

"Hey!" She said too cheerfully as I entered the car.

"Hey" I replied.