Chapter 2

As the night went on I noticed the Styles boy kept on looking over at me. Me and Louis talked all night. I found out more about him. He has little sisters and he has a girlfriend named Eleanor. He seems like a nice person.

“How about we go get a drink” Louis says.

I nod and followed him to the bar. We got our drinks and took a seat back to the private area. We continued to talk. After 10 minutes we were already on our 4th drinks. I was starting to feel tipsy.

“Woaaah there” I hear Tristan speak behind me.

“How many drinks have you had?” He asked.

“Only 4” I reply with a giggle.

“Well that’s enough for you tonight”

“Fineeeeee” I pout.

I sat and noticed a guy walking over to me. He stuck out his hand offering to dance. I accepted and followed him to the dance floor. He put hid hand on my waist while we swayed our hips to the music. His hands kept going lower and lower. Knowing where this was leading to I tried to get out of his grip, which was hard considering the fact that his grip was too tight.

“Don’t worry sweetheart. I don’t bite” The tone in his voice didn't sound friendly.

“Get off me!” I hissed.

“Nah I’d rather not. You like you can would be good in bed.” He replied, the smirk never leaving his face. I tired pulling away from his grip but it still wouldn’t work.

“I suggest you listen to her and get off Matt” A deep raspy voice growled.

I turn around to see the familiar curly hair boy with his jaw clenched and nostrils flared.

The unknown man chuckled “and what are you going to about it Styles?”

“Matt let her go” He hissed again.

Before I could process what was happening the curly hair boy had Matt pinned down on the ground. Before something could happen Tristan came over to us.

“Styles get off of him NOW” Tristan demanded.

He growled and let go of Matt. Looking down at my wrists, there were finger prints from where Matt held my wrists.

“Next time listen to the girl” The curly hair boy growled and walked away.

“Lets get Louis to take you home, alright?” Tristan said.

I nodded and had Louis drive me home. The car was filled with silence.

“Are you alright, love? Louis asks. I sighed and slightly nodded. Images of the curly hair boy came into mine. The way his eyes were so green, the way he smirked, the way he winked at me. But when he saw the grip Matt had on me, his eyes instantly turned black, no sign of green to them at all. I was cut off with my daydreaming when Louis hand waved in front of my face.