Chapter 21

Kylie's POV:

I dressed in a red ruffled tank, a leather jacket over, and black jeans. I had on matching red flats that had a bow by the toes. My hair was straightened and I had on a little make-up. 

I walked down the stairs where Harry was waiting by the door. Harry looked up from his phone and his eyes traveled from my head to my toes.

"Eyes where I can see them" Tristan said as he walked by going upstairs.

"Yeah, eyes up here" I smirked.

Harry wrapped him arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"You look hot" Harry commented.

"You don't look so bad yourself." I said checking him out.

He was dressed in black jeans, white converse, a white shirt with a jean jacket over and over that a red plaid hoddie. He had a brown bandana wrapped around his hair. 

"Who's party are we going to?" I asked as we walked into the car. Harry opened the door for me as I climbed in and he walked around the car and go into the drivers seat.

"A friends" He vaguely answered.

We reached Harry's building and walked in the elevator. He pressed the button 10, one floor below Harry's place.

We walked down the corridor and stopped at door number 203. Harry looked down at me and smiled before knocking on the door.

I gasped as Jamaal opened the door and smiled at us before stepping aside and letting us walk in.

"You didn't tell me we were going to Jamaal's place for the party" I whispered to Harry.

"Well I knew you were going to freak out considering he's a basketball player and all so I kept it a secret" He chuckled.

It was an hour since we got here and more and more people were starting to come. I was currently sitting on the counter with Harry standing in between my legs while Jamaal and other guys I didn't know talked to him.

Harry leaned in gave me a long sweet kiss on the lips. I looked at him and giggled.

"Eww you guys!" Jamaal said throwing stuff at us.

"Mate, you need a girlfriend" Harry said jokingly.

Jamaal flicked him off before going back into the conversation him and the other guys were having.

"Harry?" A girl squealed. I turned to face where the voice was coming from and my blood ran cold at the sight in front of me. Just like at the movies in minimal clothing stood Jenna.

"Fuck" Harry cursed under his breath.

She walked closer to us until she stood right next to us. She shot me a glare before turning her attention towards Harry who stood there emotionless.

"Why haven't you answered any of my calls since our date?" She whined in her annoying ass voice.

When Harry didn't reply she stuck out her boobs to make herself more appealing.

"I'm not interested in you and never was" Harry said without any emotion.

She glanced over at me before smirking and looking back at Harry.

"You weren't thinking that when you begged me to go on a date with you" She smiled evilly.

Images of Harry and Jenna doing things flashed my mind and made me feel nauseous.