Chapter 26

Harry's POV:

Kylie wiped her eyes before quickly getting up and telling something to Tristan. I watched as he nodded and she quickly walked away. 

"Harry" My head snapped towards James.

"What?" I asked harshly.

"I asked if you're ready for you match this weekend" He rolled his eyes and passed me the Frisbee.

"Yeah, whatever" I mumbled passing the Frisbee back to him. I was still pissed at him.

I looked over back to where Kylie was sitting but she still wasn't back yet. Before James could toss the Frisbee back to me, I jogged over to where Tristan was.

"Hey" I said and he looked up from his phone and smiled.

"Where's Kylie?" I asked.

"Bathroom" He replied before going back to his phone.

Kylie's POV:

I splashed my face with cold water multiple times. I was getting stares from people that were in the bathroom. They probably thought I was some hormonal teen PMSing.

I checked myself in the mirror and put on my sunglasses. I walked out the bathroom and nearly got a heart attack as Harry stood there.

"Ugh hey" I awkwardly said.

"Hey" He scratched the back of neck. The atmosphere changed dramatically and awkwardness filled the air.

I tried to focus anywhere besides his body but I just couldn't help but to notice his toned body. He's been working extra hard for boxing and its had a great impact on his body.

I quickly snapped myself from my thoughts before I ended up grabbing him and pressing my lips to him. My eyes flickered to his plump lips and I was thankful my eyes were covered or else he would've known what I was looking at.

It's like he read my mind because he took a step closer to me and grabbed me by my waist. My breath hitched and my breathing started to become more rapid.

"Harry" I breathed out but Harry silenced me. He slowly leaned in and he firmly pressed his lips to mine. I kissed back and we stayed that for a while. My eyes shot open at realization and I broke away the kiss and stepped out of Harry's grip.

Before I could say anything, I turned around and ran. I ran faster than ever. I never intended that to happen but I was just so tempted. 

I ran back to where Tristan was and he gave me a confused look at my lack of breathing. I waited for my breathing to go back to normal before I spoke.

"I'm going head back" I gathered my things as Tristan nodded. As soon as I was leaving to go back to the hotel Harry came back. His face was emotionless as he stared at me.

I excused myself before walking back to the hotel. Once I entered my room I packed up all my belongings. I couldn't say here for another week and a half with Harry. It would be too awkward and it will take me a lot not to run back into his arms. It's for his career and it's for the best. 

I waited until everyone else came back home to tell Tristan I was going to go back home to London. I softly knocked on his door waiting for him to answer. Harry and James were there too and I mentally cursed at their presence.

"Hey, you missed out on some fun things" Tristan laughed and I gave him a small smile.

"James was eating food and a bird came and pooped on his shoulder" Tristan burst out laughing and James flicked him off.