Chapter 23

Kylie's POV:

I sighed before walking down the stairs. Today was New Years and it was also my birthday. Tristan decided to throw a party even when I specifically told him not to. Him and Harry both pitched in ideas on the theme of the party. They finally decided for theme to be the Great Gatsby.

Eleni came over to help me dress for the party. I wore a tight sparkly gold dress with matching gold pumps and topped it off with a tiara. My make up was heavy; I had on gold eye shadow, bottom eye liner, and top eye liner that was winged. My hair was in perfect ringlets that was curled by Eleni.

Eleni looked gorgeous. She had on a black lace dress that had 3/4 sleeves. She had on gold bangles and gold pumps. Her hair was pin straight and she had on the same type of make-up I did.

Everyone looked so beautiful and all the guys were wearing suits and tuxes. I spotted Tristan and Melissa standing in the kitchen and I made my way over to them.

"Damn you look good!" Tristan said pulling me into a hug.

"Happy Birthday" He mumbled.

"Happy Birthday and you look gorgeous!" Melissa gushed as she gave me a hug.

"Thank you guys!" I grinned.

I walked over and greeted everyone else that came. Aidan, Eleanor, and Perrie all commented on how good I looked. Liam, Niall, Zayn, and Louis all gave me a group hug and wished me a Happy Birthday.

"Where's Harry?" I questioned. They all shrugged their shoulders and I frowned. I went back into the kitchen to go get a drink when someones arms wrapped around me waist and pulled me into their chest.

"Happy Birthday, baby" Harry voice sounded in my ear making a smile to appear on my face.

I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck and his found his way to my waist. He leaned in and gave me a long passionate kiss.

Hours passed and the party was still going. Harry pulled me aside and dragged me upstairs into my room.

"Harry! What are you doing?" I laughed. He led me to bed and sat me down on the bed. He got out a mini black box that had a white bow tied around it.

"Happy Birthday" He smiled handing me the box.

"Harry you didn't have to" I gushed.

"Shhh! Just open it!" He playfully scolded.

I opened the box and gasped at what he got. There were two necklaces, one that had an H that was covered in diamonds and the other one was a charmed bracelet.

"I love it Harry!" I said giving him hug and a kiss.

He pulled my hair to the side and placed the H necklace around my neck. The charm bracelets had different numbers on it and I looked up at him questioningly.

"Each number represents a date that was something special" He explained.

"The 12 is for when I saved you from Matt, 13 for when Tristan assigned me as your trainer, 20 for our first fake date, 26 our real date and when I found out my feelings for you, 29 for when I asked you to be my girlfriend, 7 for when you got into the car accident and I told you about Samantha, 9 for when we first had sex and you told me you loved me. Finally, 18 for when I told you I loved you." He smiled. My eyes filled with tears and I crushed Harry into a big hug.

The door flew open and Eleni came in smiling.

"There you are! We are cutting cake!" She grabbed my hand and led me downstairs while Harry followed. I stood at the table and everyone surrounded us. I stood in the middle of Tristan and Harry. They sang Happy Birthday rather loudly and I stood there awkwardly and laughed at their drunk behavior. Tristan and I leaned in and blew out the candles while everyone else cheered.