Chapter 17

Kylie's POV

I shivered as my feet touched the cold floor. I looked at Harry, who lay sleeping with his eyes shut, soft snores escaping his lips. Memories from last night flooded my mind and I blushed at our intimate moment. Even though he wasn't my first, I at least remembered what we did last night and wasn't drunk like I was during my first time.

I got out of bed and pulled on my panties and pulled over Harry's shirt that lay on the floor. I pulled on a pair of black shorts before making my way to the bathroom. I look at my reflection in the mirror; my hair stuck in all different directions and my make up was a little smudged. I brushed my hair out and washed my face. I brushed my teeth and headed downstairs knowing Harry was still sleeping.

I scrambled down the stairs and walked into the kitchen to find Tristan sitting at the table on his phone.

"Tristan?" I asked confusingly.

He looked up and ran towards me engulfing me in his arms.

"Thank god you alright" He said worry lacing his tone.

"How'd you know what happened?" I asked still confused.

"Harry called me when you were at the hospital and I took the first flight here. I just came home half an hour ago." He explained and I nodded my head.

"Oh hey Tristan" We turned around to see Harry in his boxers looking rather uncomfortable.

"I didn't know you were here already" Harry said.

"Just got in" Tristan replied.

"Uh Kylie can you excuse me and Styles for a minute" Tristan said eyeing Harry who looked down at his feet avoiding any eye contact. I slowly nodded my head and head towards the stairs but hid so I can hear what they were saying.

Harry's POV:

I stood there awkwardly as Tristan stared at me.

"I know there's something going on between you and Kylie" He said.

I looked up and gave him a questioning look.

"I'm giving you permission to date my cousin. I trust you." I let out a breath that I didn't even know I was holding in.

"But please put some pants on" He said cringing while I laughed. He left the room and Kylie walked in with a big smile on her face.

"You heard what he said?" I asked her and she nodded her head rapidly.

I chuckled and leaned in for a kiss but was interrupted by Tristan.

"And no PDA inside the house!" He shouted.

Kylie looked down as her cheeks flushed pink making me laugh.

Kylie's POV:

Harry and I sat on the couch watching some random TV show that was coming on. My phone started ringing, Eleni's name flashed across the screen.

"Hey Len" I said into the speaker.

"Heey Kyliee!" She said excitedly.

"Any plans for today?" She asked.

"Nope" I said.

"Good! We are going shopping. We need to catch up on things! I'll pick you up in an hour!" She exclaimed through the phone.

"Sounds good!" I said before saying our good-byes.

"I'm done shopping" I huffed sitting down and putting my bags next to me. We've been at the mall for 2 hours and I was getting tired.