Chapter 25

Harry's POV:

I quietly sat on my bed when I heard a soft knock on the door. I opened up the door and smiled at Kylie who stood there looking at me. She walked into the room and stopped in the middle of the room. She turned around and tears filled her eyes.

"I think we need to break up" Her voice was quiet.

I looked at her in disbelief. She couldn't break up with me. I loved her and she loved me. 

I started shaking my head and I took a step forward. 

"No" I let out a dry laugh.

NO!" I screamed making her flinch.

"Harry we-" I cut her off before she could finish her statement.

"We don't need to do shit that James says."

"But Ha-" Once again I cut her off.

I grabbed her wrist and gently sat her down on the bed. I tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and softly kissed her forehead.

"Why do you think we should break up?" I asked painfully not wanting her to leave me.

"I can't help but to think that I am a distraction. I mean I talked to Tristan, he said I wasn't a distraction but each time I try to tell myself that James' words keep coming into my mind. What if he's right and I end up ruining your career?"

Fucking James had to go around and ruin shit for Kylie and I. It isn't his relationship so he should just fuck off. There was a moment of silence until Kylie started to speak.

"Harry, I don't think I can do this anymore" I looked back at her and tears slowly ran down her face. She slowly got up from the bed and walked over to the door. 

"So that's it? You're going to leave because of something James said?" I started to grow angry.

"I'm doing it because I care about your career." She said turning around to look back at me.

"If you cared you wouldn't fucking leave!" I shouted.

"It's the right choice, Harry" Kylie said sternly.

"No it's not" I scoffed.

"Really? Because either way there is going to be someone who will end up splitting us up. Whether it be James, Jenna, or Thomas. Sooner or later we won't even be together! Like you said love doesn't always last!" She shouted. Before I could reply she took off her "H" necklace I gave her and the charm bracelet. She walked over to me and took out my hand before placing both items of jewelry on my palms before walking out the door not even once looking back. I stood shocked. She actually left. 

"FUCK!" I screamed and pulled my hair hard that my scalp started to hurt. 

Kylie's POV:

I did it. I slowly walked over to Tristan's door and knocked. As soon as he opened his door I walked into his arms and cried. We stood there in each others embrace for about a good 10 minutes. I didn't even know I had this much tears in me. Tristan pulled me inside and sat me down on the bed as I uncontrollably sniffed.

"Want to tell me what happened?" He asked handing me the glass of water.

"I.. I.. We- James" I spit out random words. I took in a deep breath before telling him everything that happened. I told him that even though I listened to his advice, I thought it was the right thing to do by breaking up with Harry.

"I'm going to fucking kill, James" Tristan growled and I let out a little laugh. He wasn't the only one who wanted to kill James.

"Do you think I made the right choice?" I let out another sniffle while looking up at Tristan who looked deep in thought.