Chapter 10

Kylie POV:

I woke up to the sound on my alarm clocking rigning. Groaning, I turned it off. I went back to sleep not caring if I was going to be late. I almost fell back asleep until the covers were harshly yanked off me. I groaned loudly. 

"Wake up you sleepy head." Tristan's voice rang.

"Noo" I mumbled while whining.

I thought he left since I didn't hear a response. I thought wrong because he grabbed a pillow and kept hitting me over and over again. 

"Get. Upppppp." He said in between hits.

"I'M UP! I'M UP!" I finally gave in getting up.

He hit me one more time before running away. I shuffled into the bathroom before stripping out of my PJ's. The warm watered cascaded down my back making me more sleepy than awake. I got out of the shower and wrapped the towel around my body. I walked back into my room and opened up the drawers and took out underwear. I lazily walked over to my walk-in closet to pick on an outfit.

I settled on black skinny jeans and a light pink long sleeves that had a sprakly blacm bow in the middle. I paired it with lace flats. I left my hair in natural waves parted to the side.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Tristan making pancakes.

"Do you need help?" I asked.

"nopeee" He sang.

I sat down at the table waiting for Tristan to be done making food. He put a plate of pancakes in front of me. I looked down at the pancakes and started to laugh. The pancakes had a smiley face drawn with whipped cream and chocolate chips.

"Whaat? You always eat your pancakes like this." Tristan stated.

"Yeah, when I was little!!" I said laughing.

We finished our food in silence. I got up and put my plate into the sink. Tristan did the same and followed me out to the car.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm taking you to Uni" He said in a 'duhh' tone.

After driving for a while we finally reached Uni. I grabbed my books out of the back seat and headed towards my classes.

I walked into the room and sat down on an empty desk. A girl with long black hair and blue eyes came and sat next to me.

"Hey" She said.

"Hey" I said back polietly.

"I'm Joanna"

"Kylie" I replied.

"You're not from here are you?" She asked.

"Excuse me?" 

"Your accent. You don't have a british accent" She explained.

"Yeah, I'm from the U.S" I replied.

We were interupted from our conversation when I heard my name being called. I turned around and saw a familiar face. It was Aidan, Niall's girlfriend.

"Hey Aidan!" I exclaimed.

"Okay class. Have a seat. I'm Professior Walsh." The professior said.

The rest of the day went by smoothly. I hung out with Aidan and Joanna the whole time. I was finally time to go home and walked out with Aidan and Joanna trying to find Tristan. Aidan nudged my side and pointed at something. I looked to what she was pointing at and I gasped.

Harry stood there leaning agaisnt his car with his hands in his front pockets.

"I'll catch up with you later" I told Aidan and Joanna.