Chapter 22

Kylie's POV:

The week went by super slow and I hated it. We were on winter break. The only bright side of being in Uni was that our break was a month and a half long unlike high school where we got about a week and a half.

Monday passed by with me waking up at 2 in the afternoon due to me staying up all night the night before and watching movies. I spent the rest of Monday doing nothing.

Tuesday, I woke up a little bit earlier than I did on Monday. Tuesday I sat in bed all day watching all different movies from Mortal Instruments, Beautiful Creatures, The Heat, to We're the Millers.

Wednesday I invited Eleni over and had a sleepover. Just like Monday and Tuesday we watched movies. We watched Magic Mike, 21 Jump Street, Dear John, The Dilemma, The Vow and Step Up. Instead of paying attention to the movie we kept gawking over Channing Tatum and how hot he is. We finished all the movies around 3 a.m and then we talked until about 6 and passed out after.

On Thursday, Eleni and I woke up at 2:30 in the afternoon and make pancakes as our brunch. Eleni left to go back home around 7 and I watched re runs of The Vampire Diaries. I went to bed at 12 and got a good night sleep.

Tristan has been training Harry all week for his match Saturday. I haven't heard from Harry this week besides sending each other text messages here and there.

Today was Friday and I couldn't be any happier. What sucked was Harry was training all day today so neither Tristan or Harry would be home. Eleni was spending her day with Liam. They made their relationship official last weekend and Eleni was thrilled she contacted me right away and screamed through the phone. Aidan was hanging out with her boyfriend, Niall. Louis was hanging out with Eleanor. Zayn and Perrie were away on vacation to the Bahamas during their break.

I woke up at 11 and stayed in bed until 1 just looking through my instagram and twitter feed. Many of Harry's fans follow me on twitter and instagram. Even though some of the comments from girl fans are negative, I choose to ignore them and look at the positive comments. Harry isn't aware of the negativity I sometimes get but it isn't a big deal since I really don't care.

Going back to when I first came here, I never thought any of this would happen. I mean I knew my life would be a little hectic with being related to someone famous but I never knew I would date someone famous. Some people might think getting hate isn't good but before my parents died they always told me; never let what someone says about you make your self esteem go down. I've been living of their saying ever since they passed away and it's helped me so much.

After getting out of bed at 1, I walked down stairs just in time to see Tristan leave for the gym. At 3, my stomach started to grumble and I thought of people I could ask to go out for lunch. Everyone was busy so I looked through my contacts until I landed on someones name I never thought of asking; Jamaal.

I called him up and waited for him pick up.

"Kylie, hey" Jamaal spoke.

"Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to go out for lunch today?" I asked.

"Yeah, sounds great!"

"I'll be at your place in a little" I said before hanging up.

I got changed and put on a pair of ripped jeans, a long sleeve that had slits on the shoulders and wore my black Adidas shoes that were guy shoes but I didn't care. After living with my relatives who manly had sons, you could say I sometimes have the style of a guy.

I grabbed the keys to the other car Tristan owns, which technically is mine, and headed to Jamaal's place. It's crazy how Eleni, Jamaal, and Harry lived in the same building.