Chapter 6

Kylie POV:

The impact of me colliding with the wall hurt like hell. Pain shot through my body. I opened my eyes to be met by a familiar face. I've seen his face before but I can't make his name out.

"Hello, love. We meet again" The boy slurred.

Then it clicked in my mind, it was Matt.

"W-what do y-you want?" I stuttered nervously.

"Well you see last time I tried to take you home, boxer boy came in the way. And as of right now, no one is here" His breath reeked of alcohol. He had a evil smirk on his face.

I was going to get raped and no one was going to be able to save me. Screaming was useless but it wouldn't hurt to try right? Before I could process what I was doing, I let out a loud scream which was cut off by Matt's hand.

"Shut up!" He growled.

I started to kick, punch and try to get out of Matt's grip but it didn't work. I guess he got fed up with me because he punched me right in my stomach. I grunted pain. His hands were placed on my waist. His hands crept down until they were down the hem on my dress. He slowly started to rise up the dress. I once again started to scream at the top of my lungs. I heard a growl above and I looked up to see Matt looking down at me with devil eyes.

"Okay. I tried to be nice and we could've done it the easy way but now we are going to do it the hard way" He spat. His grip on my waist tightened. He punched me in my stomach again but harder. He punched me 2 more times before he slapped me hard. I slid down the wall and sat on the floor. Matt bitterly laughed before coming towards me again. He kicked me in the stomach before I felt darkness take over.

Harry's POV:

I went back to the booth we were sitting at with the blonde I was with. Her name was Hannah and I found her five minutes before we came to the club because Louis told me Kylie was going to be there. I spotted Louis and went over to the booth. I noticed Kylie wasn't there.

"Hey Louis, where's Kylie" I asked curiously.

"She went home, mate." Louis replied while taking another sip of his beer.

"Shit" I breathed out. She must've went home walking. I know she didn't bring her car with her.

Leaving Hannah clueless I quickly made my way out of the bar. Even though this side of town is safe, there still could be random drunks out there. I looked left then right trying to make out which way she may have went. I turned left when I heard a faint scream. Shit, shit, shit.

I started to run and I kept running until I found an alley way. I froze at the sight in front of me. My eyes bulged out of there sockets when I made out the faces. It was Matt and..... Kylie! Kylie was passed out of the ground while Matt was ripping her dress from the bottom. Getting angrier by the minute I went up to Matt and yanked him off of Kylie. Before Matt could process what was happening, I pinned him to the ground and threw punches at his face. I didn't stop even when I saw blood. I punched him a couple of times more before I knew he was passed out. I looked to my right and saw Kylie laying knocked out. I gently picked her up bridal style and walked to where my car was parked. Slowly slipping her in the passenger seat, I climbed into the car and started the engine. I didn't know where she lived (a/n: He doesn't know Tristan is her cousin. He thinks they are just friends) so I took the familiar route back to my place.

Opening the door while having someone in your hands is hard. Groaning I tried to open the door without dropping Kylie. I finally sighed in relief as I got the door open. I shuffled up the stairs and kicked open the door to my room. I placed her on my bed and wrapped her into the covers. I slid in next to her and turned on the TV on low volume. 

In the middle of the show I felt Kylie sturr. She rubbed her eyes and quickly sat up. She looked around the room before her pair of eyes met mine. She sighed in relief and engulfed me in a hug. I was first shocked at her sudden actions. After a while I wrapped my arms around her waist into a tight embrace.

"Do you want to take a shower and clean up?" I asked her. She nodded her head and let go of me. She got up and made her over to the shower. She closed the door and I heard the shower turn on. I took out a pair of my boxers and a black t-shirt and neatly placed it on my bed.

Kylie POV:

My muscles relaxed under the hot water. I stood in the shower for another 5 minutes before getting out and wrapping the towel around my body. I unlocked the door and went back into Harry's room. There was boxer shorts and a black t-shirt laid out on the bed. I walked over and grabbed the clothes. I could feel Harry's eyes burning into my back as I walked back into the bathroom. After getting dressed, I walked back into the bedroom.

Harry was laying on the bed watching TV. He noticed my presence in the room and sent me a small smile which I returned.

"How are you feeling he asked?" His face didn't show he cared but his tone did.

"Better, thanks" I replied.

I saw down next to him on the bed and started to watch whatever Harry was watching.

"Why do you always act like a jerk?" I suddenly blurt out, remember the "date" and earlier tonight.

"Excuse me?" He asked turning his full attention to me.

"Why do you always have this tough boy imagine when you clearly don't?" I asked.

"If you're talking about this" He gestures to me sitting on his bed. "Then you thought wrong because if it was another girl in your shoes, I would've done the same thing."  He snaps.

My silence was enough for him to start talking again.

"You don't know anything about me so just fuck off" He barked. My blood was boiling and I was getting angrier by the minute.

"My life isn't perfect either! My past is hell so don't give me shit about 'you dont know anything about me' because you absolutely no nothing about me! So sorry for trying to help!" I scream in his face.

"Help me?" He scoffed. "Why do you even care?"

"That's the goddamn point Harry! I care about you!" I shout.

He laughs dryly. "CARE about me?! Please! Don't waist your time sweetheart"

"You know what Harry? Yes I care about you! Even though I know I shouldn't I do! You may be like other guys but I know there is something about you that you keep bottled up and won't tell anyone! Well guess what? I'm not sorry for caring about you bec-

I was cut off by Harry crashing his lips down on mine. Our lips moved in sync I wrapped my hands around his neck while his hands wrapped around my waist. We both backed away and just looked at each other shocked on what happened.

"I-i should go" I stuttered.

"Urm.. yeah.."

I quickly got my clothes and quickly left the house. I mentally cursed realizing that Harry drove me here. I called Tristan and told him to pick me which he "gladly" accepted. I started to walk down the street when Tristan's car pulled over. I quickly got in and sat down. I leaned my head on the glass window. The feeling of Harry's lips still lingered on my lips. Sighing, I closed my eyes hoping to forget the feelings I was feeling at the moment.

***********

Hello my lovely readers :P

Sorry I didn't update yesterday :( But I did update todayy :)

Hope you like this chapterr... Comment anything you wish to change for the story.

OHH!! does anybody want to make me a cover for this fanfic? If you do please send me some because I'm not good with this stuff

Thank you everybody that's been reading and voting! I have 26 reads. I know it isn't alot compared to other storied but it means so much to me! Thannkk yooo sooo muuuchhh I LOVE YOU GUYSS

Next update should be tomorrow or friday because I don't have school those two days :P

GOODNIGHT READERS I LOVE YOUU <333