Chapter 15

Harry's POV:

I waited and waited. One hour turned into two. Two hours turned into three. Three turned to four. Four hours of pacing around and tugging my hair and sighing in frustration. I watched as doctors and nurses walked by. Still no news on Kylie's condition. Within the first hour I called everyone Kylie knew to let them know. I contacted Tristan who said he's getting the next flight in to London. Within the other three hours everyone I contacted filed in. Louis, Eleanor, Aidan, Niall, Zayn, Liam and Jamaal sat in silence. They assured me she will be fine but I can't help but to think the opposite. A few more minutes of pacing around and tugging my hair passed before I saw a doctor approached.

"Are you guys here for Kylie Parker?" The doctor asked.

"Yeah, we are" I quickly spoke.

"Ahh, well I'm Doctor Matthews" He said.

"Kylie had a pretty hard hit in the head causing her brain tissue to swell. But we fixed that and she's in a good condition. She can accept visitors and she should wake up soon." Doctor Matthews explained. The doctor led us to her room. She peacefully slept on the hospital bed. Her lips slight agape as soft snores escaped. I took in her features. Her lip was busted and had a several cuts on her face. We stood there in silence, the only noise being heard was our breathing and the heart monitor beeping her heart rate.

I heard the bed shuffle and look to see Kylie waking up. Her eyes fluttered open and she took in her surroundings. 

"Where am I?" Her voice croaked.

"You're at the hospital. Do you remember anything that happened?" Doctor Matthews asked.

"All I remember is the light turning red and I didn't notice and then I don't remember what happened." Kylie explained.

"Well you got into a car accident so we brought you to the hospital." Doctor Matthews explained. She nodded her head and looked around the room smiling at everyone here. Her eyes landed on mine, her smile faded.

We took turns talking to Kylie. I requested to talk to her last. Everyone was done talking to her. Eleni was currently talking to her while I impatiently waited for Eleni to finish. After another 5-10 minutes, Eleni came out of the room and nodded towards me. I got out of my chair and slowly walked into the room. Her eyes landed on me and we held eye contact while I walked up next to her bed.

"Hi" I softly spoke to her.

"Hi" She said in monotone.

I pulled a chair up next to her bed and sat down. I took her small hands into mine and looked into her eyes.

"I'm so sorry, baby" I said meaning every word I said.

"It's my fault you're in here. I am super sorry." I continued to apologize.

"It's not your fault" She quietly spoke.

"I'm still mad at you" She said.

I don't think I can tell her, but if I don't she'll be mad. After having mini battle in my head I finally decided.

"I'm ready to tell you." I said.

Kylie's POV:

"I'm ready to tell you." He said.

I widened my eyes, he actually was going to tell me.

"You don't have to. I was  overreacting. I probably won't even be mad tomorrow." I rambled.

He shook his head. " I want to tell you"

I nodded my head. He spaced out for a while before his eyes held eye contact with mine.

Harry's POV:

I thought of how I should start.

"You remember Thomas right?" I asked her. She nodded her head.

"Back before I became a famous boxer. Thomas and I both liked a girl named Samantha. She chose Thomas at first. After they dated for a while, she saw the real him. The horrible guy he actually is. Samantha broke up with him and came to me. Back then I wasn't the careless guy I am now. I actually cared for her a lot. I loved her. There were times when Thomas tried to break us up, but we always stuck together. A couple of months after we were together, she was diagnosed with cancer. On our 1 year anniversary, she became very sick. She was taken to the hospital and the next day she passed away." I explained the painful memory barely anyone knew about. Thought of Samantha flooded my mind. Her natural curly hair, the way she straightened it every other week, her dark brown eyes that always seemed to sparkle. I looked back up to Kylie to see her on the verge of tears.

"I'm so sorry." Her voice cracked.

I got out of my chair and slid into the bed next to her. I took her into my arms and we stayed like that for a while.

"That's the reason I haven't actually dated." I said with a dry laugh.

"Then why'd you ask me out?" She asked looking up at me.

"I just thought there was something about you. The way you looked when I first saved you from Matt, it intrigued me." I explained to her. I leaned down and softly kissed her lips.

The door swung open and a nurse with the name Rose walked in. She smiled at the sight of Kylie and I.

"How are feeling, dear?" She asked.

"I'm feeling better" Kylie softly replied.

"Let's check your blood pressure one more time before we release you out of here." Rose smiled. Kylie nodded her head and I got out of bed and stood off to the side.

Kylie's POV:

After Rose checked my blood pressure, she gave directions for the next couple of days to alleviate the pain.

I got changed into the extra clothes Eleni brought me and Harry headed out to sign me out. Harry came back into the room and slipped his hands into mine. We exited the hospital and I was blinded by the flashes of the paparazzi. I've been with Harry for a while and him being a famous boxer does attract paparazzi, but I still haven't gotten used to this.

Harry's grip on my hands tighten as he notice me struggle getting through the paparazzi. We make it to the car and the paparazzi lessens. The car ride to my place is silent. Once we reach home, Harry climbs out of the car and jogs over to my door opening it and helps me out.

We sat on my bed cuddled up watching TV. I've noticed Harry's been distant today and it was after what he told me and the mention of Thomas.

"Are you ok?" I ask.

"Yeah, why?" He answers directing his gaze to me.

"You seem distant today." I said. His jaw clenches and unclenches.

"Let's go to sleep" He changes the subject.

Not wanting to start an argument I nod my head and agree. I can't help but to know what else he's hiding and I'm going to find out.

***********

Authors Note:

blah filler chapter :/

I wasn't going to update until I found something better to write but my friend wanted me to so I did. 

Please Vote, Comment, Share. Next update: 5 votes

Love you guys! Good look on getting WWA tickets :P