speak | minishaw

By apatheticsdmn

"prefer to not speak, because speech only creates mayhem." started writing - 14th of jan completed - 21st of... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
epilogue - 67
added extra - 68
a few months late thank you

4

4.9K 139 131
By apatheticsdmn

They reach their lockers finally, and as Harry starts to open it, he hears the pounds of footsteps come from behind, he grabs his things for maths slowly.

The locker next to him is now open, and he sees the pretty boy that he loves to stare at. The pretty boy makes eye contact with him.

"You know, I would appreciate it if you didn't fucking stare at me all the time," he spat.

Harry turned around for backup from his best friend, but Ashley was to busy twirling her hair in her fingers, talking away to her ex boyfriend, Vik.

"She said she was over him, what a loud of bullshit." Harry thought, angry that his best friend was supposed to be attracted to him, yet goes of with any guy she likes.

He turns back around and this time the tall boy pulls at his collar, leading Harry to drop all of his books on his feet. He wants to yell and cry in pain, but he doesn't, he wasn't a wimp.

Not in front of strangers anyway.

"Why the fuck were you sitting out your goddam window staring at me on Saturday, listen that is just a little bit creepy, and I saw you glancing at me in English too, so stop!"

The boy walks away and Harry feels as if he wants to smash his head against the wall of lockers.

Closing it down and picking his books back up, he walks to the Math building, he was unfortunately late, and he had no excuse, plus he never said anything so he could never get out of the situation.

" Detention, Harry!" Mr Mark yelled.

He huffed and sat down at his table, everyone had taken out their work but this time Harry was to distracted to do his work, the boy he had liked had been so rude and mean to him, maybe he wasn't the one that Harry was gonna end up with after all.

Harry took out his phone and played that for the lesson, he never cared about Math anyway, and Mr Mark was to busy grading papers then to notice what he was doing, normally Harry wasn't like this, but for some reason, he didn't care as much.

And the reason was the tall boy.

The door clicks open and in walks Ashley.

"Ashley! Why are you very late to class, normally your here on time with your friend Harry, but you both seem late today, your in detention also!"

"Wait? Harry was late!" She yells as she looks at Harry like he was some three headed monster in the room. Mr Mark nods.

"Why were you late!" He booms again.

"I was showing a new boy to his class sir."

"She lying, she was to busy flirting with her ex boyfriend than to get to class, but of course Mr Stupid Mark will let her out of detention for that excuse."

He did.

Ashley walks over to where Harry had been sitting and takes the spot next to him, she takes out her things when she notices that Harry hasn't done anything but take his phone out, she smirks.

"Since when has Harry been a baddie."

He shrugs and just continues to play the stupid level of the game he can't seem to beat.

"Harry, you should really do the work."

"Why?" He mouths.

"Because I don't know what to do and you probably will so I need your help."

Great, his friend wants help, only problem with that is, for some reason Ashley is one of the dumbest people when it comes to math, and teaching her makes you want to pull the trigger on yourself.

Harry opens up his textbooks and his paper, as he starts to go through the questions, he answers them relate boy quickly and he catches up to the part that Ashley is stuck on.

"I'll be honest, I don't need help, but I was being nice and making you work so you wouldn't stress about it later, you are welcome."

Harry huffs, and Ashley's face falls.

"What's wrong, Harry, why are you so upset today," she whispers in his ear. She plants a small kiss behind his ear.

"You literally just were flirting with Vik, why the hell are you kissing me in the middle of class like everything is all ok, because it isn't."

Harry doesn't reply, and once again just grabs our his phone, Ashley keeps begging him about constant things but he just ignores her until the lesson is over. When the bell rings Harry collects his stuff and walks out of the classroom quickly.

"What they hell is wrong with him," Ashley mutters under her breathe as she runs to catch up with her best friend.

She bumps into a solid chest, she falls to the ground, and looks up to see a tall blonde boy in front of her.

"Hey," she smiles warmly as he stretches out a hand for her to stand up.

"You're the new kid, Simon right?" Ashley laughs, fidgeting with her legs, trying to look as good as possible, it was no lie that she thought he was hot.

"Yeah I am, what's your name," he smirks.

"Ashley."

"Your friends with the weird kid right?" He asks, turning more serious and looking her dead on.

"You mean Harry?" She asks.

"Yeah, he's so weird, he keeps staring at me, no one would be friends with him, right?" He laughs uncontrollably.

"Yeah, in all honesty, I'm only hanging out with him so I can build up his confidence and then smash it back down and make him know that he is the biggest loser in the school." She lies, not feeling at all guilty.

She was his friend. Why would she betray him?

"Wow, naughty girl, I like it." He smirks.

Ashley melts with that look he gives her, he reaches out his hand for her to grab, and they start to walk, when they reach the lockers near the cafeteria, Harry notices the two of them together.

Harry sits alone on the empty table as he watches the cutie and Ashley together, they laugh and he holds her hand, they grab their lunches and sit at his table with him, Josh, the boy with the weird laugh and another girl close to Josh.

He feels the anger boil up inside of him as he realises how much of a trader Ashley was to him.

Harry eats his lunch alone.

Harry sits alone 3rd and 4th period alone.

Harry sits at the back of the oval alone for lunch.

Harry doesn't have 5th period with her.

Harry ignore her 6th period.

Harry hears the end bell ring, and walks to put his stuff away before walking to the detention room, he opens the door and notices the kids there.

There he notices Ethan, a friend of Ashley's, at the back of the class.

A fit blonde boy with well muscled arms sat by the window.

A girl with short blonde hair sitting next to a guy with brown hair with a small black patch at the front.

And a cool looking boy in the middle, however had a soft looking side to him, he looks like a guy he could be good friends with, if he had the confidence to talk. .

He sits down on the left side of the room, awkwardly not knowing what to do.

"Hello everybody, nice to see all of you trouble makers turned up, I hope I don't have to see you again anytime soon, but I feel as if I will."

"I'm gonna mark everyone that's hear.

"Ethan." He waves jokingly, as Harry smiles at his stupidity, the teacher just moans.

"Joseph." The muscular blonde raises his hand.

"Alfie." Hand belongs to the boy with the weird mysterious black patch of hair.

"What about me?" The short blonde hair one shouts.

"I was getting to you, Zoe, please do not shout out loud, OK, or do you want another detention tomorrow, because you are not behaving properly." 

"Little one, stop shouting." The guy known as Alfie says sternly.

She giggles.

"Tobi." The cool but innocent guy raises his hand.

"Harry," Harry raises his hand up, watching as how all the people look at him in the room, the short blonde girl starts to laugh.

"Ok. Where are the others, Joe, Caspar and Simon."

"Simon is right here."

Harry looks up at the talk cute boy he fancied coming into the room, he starts to laugh as he takes the seat right next to Harry.

"Simon do you know we're Joe and Caspar are?" Asks the teacher.

"Probably fucking," the room starts to laugh but the short blonde girl Zoe stands up.

"Why don't you all shut up, and Simon Minter, don't you dare laugh about my brothers sexuality and thinks your getting away with it!"

Zoe runs for Simon but the Alfie gets her.

"Chill Zo, I wasn't laughing about him being gay, I was laughing about how intimate they are, they sit so close together in class."

"You better be." Zoe cools down.

"Don't use that language Simon, you know we don't accept it here."

"Wait a minute, why did Joe get a detention, since when did my brother do anything wrong?" Zoe stands up leaning her arms on the table.

"I was sent here because me and Caspar were getting to much in class," A short boy walks in and rolls his eyes.

"Joe, keep it in your pants!" Zoe yells.

"It was all Caspar's fault!" Now known as Joe, points at the taller boy behind him, wearing a horrible outfit, Harry states at all of these people.

"All of you sit down now!" The teacher yells.

"Why I am always the only girl in this classroom," Zoe pouts.

"Cause your a bad girl little one." Alfie replies. She hits his arm. Harry smiles at their cute little relationship.

His crush turns around towards him, now he knows his name is Simon.

Fuck Simon is so hot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 5.4K 32
❝when you said i was a daddy i didn't think you meant it like that❞ in which after 6 years he is reminded of a youthful mistake. [miniminter] starte...
43.8K 1K 69
wroetosnap added you on snapchat! message from wroetoshaw! wroetoshaw: add me back (:
161K 1.4K 53
SEQUEL TO MINIMINTER'S SISTER "Sophie Minter...we are going to have the most perfect children one day, I'd bet on it." "Careful, you sound like Freya...
228K 3.1K 32
"we're just friends!" lower case intended started: 19/06/2020 #2 in wroetoshaw #8 in zerka #19 in harrylewis